Press S to spit on their grave

Press S to spit on their grave

WOW! I just got off the phone with one of my sources and he said that this is "only just the beginning".
Expect more bombshells in the coming days. Drumpf is fucking done for.

F

S

is for Sued the fuck out of existence kek

P

what happened

make it short for an attention span deficient retard pretty please

what happened?

S

it's literally all over Sup Forums

a Sup Forumslack from the trump general trolled a buzzfeed reporter into believing that story was true

Trump will demolish them.

Talk shit, get hit.

>how do I get my picture on that wall

Don't believe it. I remember when rumor first circulated on October or so with journalista and Rick Wilson first tweeted about it. It didn't sound like he got it from Sup Forums.

>a Sup Forumslack from the trump general trolled a buzzfeed reporter into believing that story was true
There's literally no proof of this, don't believe anonymous Sup Forums posts

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

press P to pee on their grave

P

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

s

>spit

What do I press to piss instead?

P

id rather PISS in your cheerios

F

P

P

I pressed S twice.

spit on their grave? i normally hate these guys, but they practically nipped this in the bud and posted the entire thing, so readers could make up their own mind (and realize it's bs) instead of the other shitty media that sent it around for months apparently and drummed up controversy.

it's what the media should do.

BUZZFEED WILL CEASE TO EXIST WITHIN 5 MONTHS FROM NOW

THEY WILL BE SUED INTO OBLIVION

SCREEN CAP THIS

They can join Gawker in hell.

Holy shit, this bait was around back in late and mid 2015, back when Australia still held mantle for best Shitposters.

Nice job, here's a (you)

I'm walking backwards wtf.

S

S

Say hi to Gawker for me, down there
CNN will meet you later

s

S

>let's believe this unsubstantiated claim over this unsubstantiated claim

Of course.

Either Buzzfeed heads are unbelievably stupid.

Or they know they won't have any repercussions (protected).

S

HULKAMANIA WILL RUN WILD AGAIN

Kek

Really makes you think

>couldn't even come up with a good hashtag

That's the only part that bugs me.

Believe what story?

This actually crosses the very difficult line of libel, even with current shitty laws that overprotect the press.

Unsubstantiated, unverifiable, personal attacks and libel, against a man about to be President? They're going to get lit up just to put the media in its place.

S

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Trump, can't we all agree that Buzzfeed has always been only one small rung above Gawker?

SS
One for spit, one for shit

I'd say even below Gawker to be honest. Buzzfeed started out as a clickbait generator for facebook. It's not even a real media company although now they do try to pretend to be journalists.

S

S and P

THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVED THIS SHIT?!?!?!?!

Ze Frank for the love of God get out

OUT

Go back at doing funny animal facts videos on YouTube

wasnt trumps megakike lawyer going to destroy the daily beast or some other liberal site for saying he raped his ex wife? what happened to that?

s

Lol

Ssssss

S

S

Trump in Moscow back in 2010 celebrating Christmas by hiring hookers and staring in a hentai.

Yeah.

>Starring.

S s Ṡ ṡ Ṣ ṣ Ṥ ṥ Ṧ ṧ Ṩ ṩ Ś ś Ŝ ŝ Ş ş Š š Ș ș ȿ ꜱ Ƨ ƨ

Trump BTFO

And having said hookers urinate on a bed Obama and Michele slept in.

S

Press P to pee in their bed.

>This is what MSM is digging its grave with

S

P

What is the MSM anyway?

A miserable pile of lies.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

P

SS

You been living under a rock straya cunt?

S

#FakeFeed

Safety Squad in da house

S

S

S

glorified bloggers

Can we get Trump to sue?

My sides have left orbit

S P

Were the msm now.

S

This is the best time line.

S

SS

Buzzfeed is a clickbait rag, they do shit like this all the time.

You didn't kill shit.