twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/818997850587676677
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams
twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/819016328929570816
youtube.com/watch?v=fWRipf9VRT0
youtube.com/watch?v=HgT1gtdC-PE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

praise kek lads we did it

Jesus. Is this true?

Do we have the contents of the original fan fiction posted?

kek'd

I was saying in another thread that it would be dumb to post anything that was given up as Rick Wilson actually knows about Sup Forums and could easily search.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
The link to archive

>we

>when the autism of a single board is so extreme that it causes a fan fiction to be mistaken as a scathing report that the actual fucking CIA thinks is legitimate.

>Sup Forums changes the entire future of humanity, again.
So tired of winning...

Okay for real has anybody compiled all the proof? the user in another thread claiming to have posted it must be bullshitting after saying he installed a new OS.

There is no proof, the briefing is legitimately sourced from a private intelligence firm.

whoever wrote theis fanfic can you please finish the mononoke fanfic a legend from the past a savior of the future or something like that you can leave the piss showers in senpai thanks

EXPLAINED

Damn can't wait to see this on Reddit

Dont you realise what this means? Install trump. Spy on and blackmail him. Reap the chaotic rewards?

How would he know they added a Russian spy angel to it? Isn't this shit pretty fresh?

WE WUZ SAVIORS!

Can you tell me if the piss thing is complete bullshit or not then? the documents only go up to 6. unlike the images and most anons seems to be believing everything they see posted.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

Here's the claim in november.

If this is damage control, it must have been done with a time machine.

what a faggot.

>twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/818997850587676677
>7676677
>6677
PRAISE KEK

MAY THE BLOOD OF THE LIBERAL SPILL ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK BY YEARS END!

T R O L L E D T O D E A T H

Are there Russian spies among us? Really makes you look at those flags more scrupulously.
>tfw you realize you are posting in the real time info war

>it has to be true, no one can actually be lonely enough to write this for pleasure

>When a fucking meme gets you elected

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, there are three DIFFERENT things happening right now:
1) US Intelligence claims that their source is an ex-MI6 agent (Not related to anything else on this list)
2) Buzzfeed releases an old, unverified document with golden showers in it.
3) Sup Forums claims responsibility for the Buzzfeed document, despite not having any actual proof. (The Trump watching Hentai with hookers isn't even in the document)

It's important to keep these three things separated, this concludes the PSA.

>ex-MI6 agent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams

>olice visited Williams's home during the afternoon of Monday 23 August 2010, as a "welfare check" after colleagues noted he had been out of contact for several days.[9] His decomposing naked remains were found in a red The North Face bag, padlocked from the outside, in the bath of the main bedroom's en-suite bathroom.[10][11] The police had gained entry into his top floor flat in Alderney Street, Pimlico at around 16:40.[12] His family believe that crucial DNA was interfered with and that fingerprints left at the scene were wiped off as part of a cover-up.[1] No fingerprints, palm-prints, footprints or traces of William's DNA were found on the rim of the bath, the bag zip or the bag padlock. The key to the padlock was inside the bag, underneath his body

>Soon after the investigation started, the heads of the Secret Intelligence Service and Metropolitan Police met to discuss how the police would handle the investigation in light of the top secret nature of Williams's work, and who would lead the investigation. Williams had recently qualified for operational deployment, and had worked with U.S. National Security Agency and FBI agents. The U.S. State Department asked that no details of Williams's work should emerge at the inquest. The Foreign Secretary, William Hague, signed a public-interest immunity certificate authorising the withholding from the inquest of details of Williams's work and U.S. joint operations

Ramzpaul is an admitted paedophile.

Pretty convincing

Pretty beautiful.

>Not having proof.

It's all over Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Sup Forums, and the interwebs.

What are you talking about Jew?

Anyone can claim they secretly fed information to a journalist after an article is released.

Give me some actual goddamn proof.

> BTFO

twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/819016328929570816

why didn't that retarded poster just keep some proof, i'm thinking this is just all a ruse.

but it's still fun.

Because Sup Forums is reliable? They'll come here and see a bunch of fucking weebs jacking it off to Hentai and Hitler.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=fWRipf9VRT0

HOW'S IT FEEL TO BE NUMBER ONE VILLAINS Sup Forums?

>US intelligence agencies have now checked out the former British intelligence operative and his vast network throughout Europe and find him and his sources to be credible enough to include some of the information in the presentations to the President and President-elect a few days ago.

if this is true, it's obviously not some neckbeard on Sup Forums fucking around.

>PSA

kys reddit

WE DID IT REDDIT

The Buzzfeed article and the former British intelligence report are different things.

Everyone wants you to think they're the same thing, but they're not. Lots of dis-info going around.

show 5 threads right now that include Hentai

if you don't it'll out you a a retarded nigger

This preempts the nov 2nd pics

>we've checked with our secret network of spies, checks out

What if the user is withhelding the proof long enough for the "intelligence agencies" to bury themselves with shit like this and they get btfo when the proof comes out? Kinda like when your dad stared angrily at you until you slip up and mention that bad thing you did.

Because the day before he posted that, a reporter for Mother Jones named Corn tweeted that he had a story about Trump and Russia. The user saw that tweet and decided to take credit for the story by pretending to be the source.

It's totally fake. but enjoy it while you can I guess

Bitch you just wanna see more tiddies

youtube.com/watch?v=HgT1gtdC-PE

All according to plan

TFW we shitposted so hard we literally not only bent reality, but trolled everyone in the process.

I love you all.

Holy shit. You people are responsible for pissgate?

I'm speechless. The MSM is fucking retarded, and yet people will continue to believe it's real, for the rest of their lives.

I love how you all know how fucked up this is but you can't wrap your little brains around it so you try to convince everyone that it was your collective doing.

AHHHHHHH!

Yes Reddit, We did it.

There are literally no records of this story in the archives. And nobody has been able to pull up anything that amounts to evidence.

As much as I want this to be true I very much doubt it. Some idiots caught wind about an user "claiming" it came from here yet there's no concrete proof of anything. Only vague references at best.

Hey man, I'm glad she kept some of you folk on. Honestly I started missing your posts and I was worried about whether you'd be able to pay for your wifes sons braces.

You are retarded. I've been here longer than you but I'm not a gullible retard who believes everything Sup Forums tells him to. Both the story and claim that Sup Forums "leaked" it are false.

DOESNT MATTER THE PANDORA BOX CANT BE CLOSED

I've been at work literally all day and just got home. What the fuck is going on. Please spoonfeed me, I want to meme as well