What is significant about this date?

Because the next day this happened:

Bump

happened in same week as the alleged pol spin

>it was really a pol troll
TOP KEKS

Hahaha oh shit, we're a letter agency now

post a link dumbass

Oh and it's the same report. No getting out of this one, CTR.

the hacker known as """"4"""" """""""""""""CHAN""""""""""""" strikes again!!

Hahahaha holy shit, thanks Hilter!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

Checks out

I also remember them talking about this on one of the main TRS podcasts: Rick Wilson and I think this Corn guy were bragging about this "Surprise" they had coming out, and the TRS hosts were joking about knowing that people were sending Wilson fake intel to set him up.

no link

aka they KNEW it was fake but needed to stoke the fire so they used your shitty story for more propaganda

the REAL story... is about Trump's rival, and those podesta emails

Did he ever change his profile pic?

This cuck almost cost Trump the election with his trolling. Fuck this faggot.

I love you guys.

I really do.

You bring smiles to my face when I'm feeling down.

33d interdimensional hyper-chess comrade.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The real question is... Will John McCain et. al admit that they fucked up colossally?

Find it yourself, cunt.

I couldn't find his Twitter account. I was able to find this account by reverse-google searching the image. I don't think it's him though. It doesn't seem to be a pro-Clinton --> pro-Trump twitter account.

twitter.com/DryTreeMadonna

unknown.

I'm willing to bet the user that archived that and later dug it up for us is /ourguy/ though.

no they just blame russian hackers for feeding them false information.

Bump.

OH LOOK, ITS THE DAY _BEFORE_ YET ANOTHER LARPing poACK FAGGOT CLAIMED TO BE RESPONSIBLE, THE DAY AFTER THAT REPORT APPEARED!

WHAT A CO-INCIDENCE, IF THE REPORT APPEARED_IN PUBLIC_ON _ONE DAY_, AND A polACK POSTER CLAIMED RESPOSNIBILTY _THE DAY AFTER_ THIS CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING, AND ONE THING ONLY, THAT, eh.. where was i..

No, they'll double down until Trumps lawyers tear out their throats.

We just gave a berserk pack to our champion whilst tying the MSM to a weighed anchor.
What have we done?

DRUMPF

Destroyed MSM like Hogan did with i forgot their name. Goal for 2016 reached. Sup Forums did great

They claimed responsibility the week before. You must feel pretty stupid right now. A familiar feeling for braindead leftist cattle like yourself.

We're the jews now, except funnier.

Trolling has become serious business.

If there was a real link you would gladly post it. People would be spamming it all over the board. There is no fucking link.

MAGA

>see a news story
>take credit for it on Sup Forums the next day
great proofs m8

When the world is run by clowns wearing suits.

Link? Because that (above..) looks like the day after, to me.. Not that anyone on here would claim responsibility for anything they hadn't actually done either, or anything..

twitter.com/DavidCornDC/status/793239543965024256

It would do Sup Forums well to actually cite their sources from time to time.

Compile into legendary info graph naow.

Fuck that shit fampai I have to get up really early tomorrow.

Go to /ptg/ and find it your fucking self. I'm not going to spoonfeed leftist livestock.

Holy fucking shit you guys are complete retards.

How about you give me the exact play by play of what happened?

Can't wait to watch you idiots trip all over yourselves attempting to feel relevant.

>1 post by this ID
Really made me think.

glorious bastards
meme war is getting more and more full blown

Shit user we might be getting set up.

Not even two weeks into January and 2017 is shaping up to be a doozy....

>falling for the 1 post by this ID meme
>being this newfag.

The ID changes every thread dumbass.

>1 post by this ID
>it's been 5 seconds
>only some retarded leaf can reply with a shitpost
>welcome to Sup Forums

Original thread archive link please...

Sup Forums had to "GUESS" that the report is about sex orgys

Show me pee. Where's the shit about piss?

>1 post by this ID

>david corn

Nothing makes my autism rage harder than this fucking meme. Please stop it.

JUST

>1 post by this ID

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

Buzzfeed published some "unverified" CIA documents saying that the Russians had serious dirt on Trump from when he stayed in Moscow. Allegedly he hired some prostitutes to piss on the bed Obama slept in.

Sup Forums is trying to take credit for the rumor that led to these unverified claims. Back in November, some faggot in a Trump general thread acted like a reporter (Rick Wilson) took a bait story he sent him. From the Trump general thread, we know this story involved an "orgy" which is... I guess somewhat close to what Buzzfeed released.

So this October 31st post by David Corn are supposed to substantiate that user's claim in the Trump general that he was the source of the rumor. After all, he says the took the bait the day after this guy says he got exclusive information.

The problems are:
>He could just take credit for Corn's story AFTER he finds out about it's existence
>The Trump General story doesn't really match the Buzzfeed story, with peeing on beds and what not
>no proofs

>veteran spy
>autist from 4 chan

No wonder these pedos are losing control.

>2 posts by this ID

Page 2 item 3 in the doc.

>Sup Forumsfag confirms that he bullshitted Rick Wilson into believing a story about Trump hiring hookers to piss on a bed Obama slept in at a Russian hotel
>This led to anti-Trump retards being convinced that they had some kind of killer dirt on Trump that could cost him the election but end up sitting on it
>Now Buzzfeed tried to break the story without confirming any sources
>Now they are liable for libel because of the whole story being made up

The report wasn't even about orgies you stupid faggot. And the person this guy leaked the bait story to (Wilson) isn't the guy who reported on it in October (Corn). And there's no mention of Russia in the bait story the user allegedly created.

It's a stupid fucking Sup Forums rumor that's taking off because the idiots here want to feel like they matter.
>MUH MEME MAGIC
>MUH KEK

#goldenshowers wont be needing portapotties at the urinaguration.

There were other threads. I saw them.

Kek is not pleased with you. Consider yourself infertile.

>Because the next day this happened
>Because the next day
>the next day
that makes the pol theory less credible

Make a compilation picture and drop it on twitter or else i'm gonna do it.

>mfw managed to convince CTR and certain (((journalists))) on Twitter there'll be an October surprise on Trump this Friday
- archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94706580

fuggedit - 'source' of that reply is above, its bollocks, and it has fuck all to do with this, f'sure. Above is quoting it as 'proof' because it shows up on a Rick Wilson search. Barrel-scraping pish, as per.

None of which makes Buzzfeed any more truthful either, mind you - but this is, AFAIK, Sup Forums LARPers (or a damage limitation exercise) claiming responsibility here.

No. You need to change your flag to USA first.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Your welcome

this tbqh

Came back to my old haunt to see proof off this. This ain't that. This shit is weak trolling that doesn't even come close to Alma levels.

Where's the archive of the document being created?

You an autist, bruh

Lying faggot

>nono its true, donald trump paid russian hoes to piss on a bed that the obamas slept in

We're better than a letter agency, user. We're a number agency.

These digits don't lie.

more of these. I seem them rarely around here.

Hi sorry I'm this same guy. I am on my cell phone now taking a dump.

I frequent glory holes on the giving side.

God Bless you, my son.

>non repeating

T R U M P F A G S are cancer

Here is one I saved.

Thank you for Shitposting Across Americaâ„¢. $0.02 has been deposited into your account.

>2525
>not repeating

You're a special kind of dense, aren't you?

Fuck trump fuck everyone. I'm in it for teh lulz fuck the free world.

Kek
I repeat, trumpfags are cancer.
kys

user, stop. These people can't count to 10.

>2525 is a get

pretty sure russians own trump

mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/status/796731462087278592