ITT: We thank Obama for making America great again after the wasted years of the Bush administration

ITT: We thank Obama for making America great again after the wasted years of the Bush administration.

Other urls found in this thread:

niggar.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obama video game:
niggar.io/

Obama is really a true nigger. He dindu nuffin for 8 years.

bamp

thank you based obama for keeping the u.s. #1, we're going to miss you within 6 months

>save the planet
these assholes are so deluded

literally just a mechanism for them to place policy that disagrees with them as contributing to the destruction of the world...

>An independent press
>That order is now being challenged

I've been missing him already. He's a good man. I'll admit I cried a bit watching compilation videos of him throughout the years of his presidency. I'll miss you so much, Barack.

;__;

thanks obama

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums ?

Tits or GTFO.

thanks obama for absolutely destroying the democrat party

Based Obergruppenführer is based.

death to king nigger

He passed NDAA. Fuck him.

Thanks Obama for being the single worst nightmare for Democratic voters in the future. You sucked out all of the Democrat's charm and ability to connect to the American people and have turned it into a soulless husk that can only connect with coddled city dwellers who are too lazy to vote.

Thanks for making things easier for Republicans and third parties

Sincerely thanks, Obama

I thought he was going to legalize weed.
He said he was going to legalize weed...

where is this from? I have to know

"The Man in the High Castle"

Badass show on Amazon.

I'm gonna hazard to guess it's from the Amazon series "The Man in the High Castle"

N iggers
D indus
A frican-
A mericans

Why is Fascism so AESTHETIC?

This man was my first vote. He was a good man, just not a good President.

checked

is this show any good? judging from what i looked at on wikipedia it looks like a propaganda piece by (((them)))

Thanks, Obama! You were the best president we've had for decades, AND you had the added bonus of getting racists to chimp out whenever you did something right.

Thank you, Obama, for getting Trump elected.

>did something right.

Except that never happened

It's legit af.

another attempt to ridicule fascism backfires.
CGI alternate 1962 ruled by Nazi is amazing.
Nazis are the best most interesting characters. Resistance is a bunch of faggots. Subtly redpilled show. Definite watch/10.

Die you fucking nigger
You created the Arab Spring, the Ukraine debacle crashing MH17
Creating thus ISIS by the distruction of libya and Syria and so flooding Europe AND CAUSING MULTIPLE TERRORIST ATTACKS ON OUR PEOPLE

YOU WILL FUCKING HANG FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

WE WILL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL YOU HOMO MUSLIM NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT KANKER DE KANKER DE KANKER