PISSGATE: Uncovered & RAW XIV

Old thread:
Where were you when Sup Forums become CIA?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571594
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571800
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
thestar.com/news/world/2017/01/10/unsubstantiated-report-has-compromising-information-on-trump-intelligence-chiefs-say.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Date of Post: Nov 1 2016

in 4 /pol greatest trolls

Add this to the infographic

>Sup Forums writes obvious bait and sends it to Rick Wilson
>Wilson goes on for months about some story he has that's going to destroy Trump's campaign
>never releases it because no media would touch obvious bait
>fast forward months
>MSM getting desperate for anything to throw at Trump before his inauguration
>puts this out despite how absurd it is
>debunked and retracted within hours
>"th-this isn't the story I was talking about, I swear!"

can someone explain how this shows that the newly leaked info has to do with Sup Forums? how is this proof?

How does this fit in?

bamp

why are people spreading the fake hentai image

This post only made me realize how this is the biggest troll in Sup Forums history.
H O L Y F U C K
P R A I S E K E K
R E E
A K K
I
S
E
K E K
E E
K E K

Dr. Pavel I'm pee.I.A.

Classic Russian posts to Sup Forums to try to keep their base under control when they come in direct contact with evidence of their own stupidity.

archive link -> archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

archive link -> archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571594

archive link -> archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571800

With all of this I can finally confirm that the United States of America is a fucking joke.

You should all just die, pathetic try of a country.

people were shitting because they thought the hentai and jammies thing was real but it was FAKE. cmon people
FACT CHECK
A
C
T

C
H
E
C
K!!!

Doesn't say anything about hookers and piss though.

but mother jones posted about this before nov 1

the entire reason pol posted about this was because they read that article.

I don't understand why they didn't have evan fact check it on the fly

is this in relation to the pictures of that fake looking document describing Trump being black mailed by russian intelligence?

Someone explain all this to me, I cant find it online. Someone give me some links or something so I know what your talking about.

Check out "The Other 98%" on Facebook.
lmfao
literally thousands of retarded/desperate liberals believe this shit

S-so, guys... Kek d-defintely isn't r-r-real, r-right?

YOU'RE A BIG GUY

I keep seeing these pics. whats the source?

Check the dates

fake version of the report. no hentai/ no obama shitting is in the released one
page 2
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

This

Stop being fucking stupid. Sup Forums did not create this.

We're the jews now. There is no way we're not.

user posted Nov 1 about giving this info, nowhere does he say when he actually delivered the info to Wilson.

it's fake

What is wrong with golden shower?
Its a shower but made of gold.
Trump is a rich man, why can't a rich man buy golden showers without being attacked?

>when you realize that this is the intelligence document that Hillary was referring

>for (((them)))

But it sounds like what Trump would've said though

Hey #TheRealDonaldTrump given your interest in #goldenshowers maybe you can get #rkelly to play at your #InaugUrinationDay

archive thread cannot be reached. I see no verifiable evidence this is fake.

>tfw a bunch of 400 pound hackers beat the CIA at their own game

Did anybody look at this earlier in the day? I know for a fact that an earlier version didn't have this black box covering up the text. It mentioned a senior western agent but I can't remember the exact wording as the source. That was in the black box. Did anyone else see an earlier version?

easy boy, don't cut yourself on that edge there

Stop fucking LARPing
Post LEGIT proof of Sup Forums's connection to this

its been a pleasure lads

>screencap random ramblings in Sup Forums threads
>paste in a few different word documents with different fonts
>print documents
>use sharpie to highlight random parts of the text
>scan printouts and mail them to buzzfeed
Is this literally all it takes?

KeK has been beyond generous

Deepest memes

Did he say what he told Wilson?

fuck

The only reference user gives as to a timeline is saying that it was "Started as a revenge plot at work, mostly a joke months ago."

Check OP's post and connect the dots you sperg

Pretty much nailed it Sven

I entered the dark Russian hotel room, noticing how low quality the room was compared to my own hotels.

I sat on the bed and sipped a bubble water I purchased from a beautiful Slavic street vendor, she must have been about 23, perky nipples standing through her lace shirt from the cold Moscow air. Her memory caused my boner to rise in my dress pants, many such cases.

I laid down, and began to unzip my pants, getting ready to fire it up. Relaxed, I grabbed a hold of my tower...

KNOCK KNOCK!
I quickly sheathed my monster white cock.

Meyistyer Tromp. It is K Jeeing-Be. I yam bringink you your Russian whore for evenink.

I walked to the door thinking, wow, these Russians are people I could work with in the future if I ever got into office.

Yes, hello. Sure, come in.

A broad, strong, and short Russian man brought with him a long tall woman with large breasts, and a perfectly fuckable ass.

She yiz tightest poosey in Moscow. Go head. Grab.

I wasn't sure what to do. But I sensed a strong feeling of hospitality from this uni-browed man. And a strong sense of wanting to please from the Russian woman. I did.

The pussy audibly snapped with excitement, as if it was trained to do so.

Yeye wilk be leavink you now. Please fuck yand piss yall over yher.

He left and closed the door.

So, Mr. Trump. I heard you want to piss all over me and also drink my piss?

What... I mean... What??

Open your mouth Mr. Trump.

She pushed him on the bed and began spraying his open mouth with a slightly vodka tasting yellow piss. A warm steam arose from his face.

I gurgled and tried to get away from the large woman, but I couldn't and almost didn't to.

Now, I am thirsty.

She grabbed his cock and sucked it. Sucked it like a tit.
Baby Russian girl want her piss. Give baby Russian girl her piss.
I tried to piss out my boner, but I couldn't do it.

She got up.
Oh, maybe you need more fluids.

She began to fill his mouth up again.

NO

But no link between this and that thread?

No posts of anons posting printed documents or engaging in the greentexted activity in the archive.

Absolute apex kek, please screencap me

see

This is the best intel we've got?

live by the sword die by the sword, this is the will of kek but it will not be the outcome Sup Forums desires

Sup Forums is about to get fucked long and hard

we're getting false fagged by a fucking argie

wait, can trump sue buzzfeed for spreading random bullshit

I don't think there's enough evidence to claim Sup Forums did any of this, but there's also not enough evidence for news sites to run the story.

They're going off of one amateur-looking document that is riddled with factual errors, and even THEY are saying it's an unverified document at that, making it Fake News.

It seems fake. Im asking what the significance of this is. I see it posted on Buzzfeed saying "We cant verify the authenticity"...

People are saying the CIA believe it, is that true or what?

That's what I thought. If user did pull one over the CIA he needs to come back and give us proof.

please read this
and refute it. i want to know believe me, i just jumped into this, and all i'm seeing is some Sup Forums attentionwhore jumping on their story and claiming he's the source. when did rick wilson start talking about this? when did pol contact rick wilson? is there evidence?

there was also a giant thread about some brit who claimed he was the source, but didn't have any proof because he had deleted it all.

Donald Trump likes #GoldenShowers NO

inb4 this comes out as "fact" in next intelligence report

I believe this shit to be fake, but until I see more evidence that Sup Forums is connected to this I won't think they produced this shit.

The thing is obviously fake though. It's not even in proper format.

None of this is proof he made a fake story and sent it to wilson. He's claiming he made the story after it was published.

He said something about trump being filmed in an orgy like situation for blackmailing. And he said he sent it to Rick Wilson.

Need the screencaps of those random ramblings

the only link is timestamps of some user posting about this before some tweets about it.
other 'link' is that wikileaks states its not a valid report at all which puts more doubt that it came from a legitimate source

i agree with you
see

no

God bless you Sup Forums!

Nice. Spaceghost

deleted posts on Sup Forums stays in the archive
just need the post number

that just makes me think it's bullshit. i've gone though the archive and people before that thread speculated on what else was in the report, meme magic, sex orgies, sex tapes popped up then as jokes.

this. let's objectively prove the contents of the report wrong/ figure out the source before we do anything else

yes. libel laws say he can.

Why don't we start making up a bunch of stuff like this? All it needs for CIA approval is an anti trump theme.

Problem is there's no way to verify anything in this fiasco. (Here's why)

>This happens the day after Meryl Streep defends the media.
>This happens the day WP yells uncle on Fake News

We are moving so much faster than MSM. CNN still has the original story up about compromising material. These people are fucked

wait so let me get this straight

pol sends lies to CIA

makes CIA waste tax dollars on investigations of nonsense

hmm

yeah you faggots learned nothing from margaret thatcher

I'm not sure American libel laws DO say that. My understanding is that he has to prove it's completely false (essentially impossible), rather than Buzzfeed proving it's real.

It's a flawed system and that's why Trump made a big deal, repeatedly, about fixing the American libel laws.

thestar.com/news/world/2017/01/10/unsubstantiated-report-has-compromising-information-on-trump-intelligence-chiefs-say.html

The former British intelligence officer who gathered the material about Mr. Trump is considered a competent and reliable operative with extensive experience in Russia, American officials said. But he passed on what he heard from Russian informants and others, and what they told him has not yet been vetted by American intelligence.

The memos describe sex videos involving prostitutes with Mr. Trump in a 2013 visit to a Moscow hotel. The videos were supposedly prepared as “kompromat,” or compromising material, with the possible goal of blackmailing Mr. Trump in the future.

For all the fake news crap the MSM has bought, #pissagate might be better than #pissgate.

so how would this discredit buzzfeed, as if they needed to further prove themselves as terrible journalists?

>Sup Forums spergs about some shitty buzzfeed article
>claim that WE WUZ CREATORS
>only evidence is one shitty Sup Forums archive that shows NO EVIDENCE it has anything to do with this
please give me real evidence Sup Forums, otherwise you are all retarded trolls.

Go back to Plebbit

Damn it, screen cap this and then email it to BuzzFeed!

Wait did you retards actually do this or am I being memed?

>David Bowie's son, instead of taking the day to mourn and respect his father the first anniversary of his death, is spending his time and resources to make piss jokes about Donald Trump
disgusting

I say we all send in our Trump fanfiction to buzzfeed Trump tip email.

Nope

CIA makes their own bullshit or found interesting intel about Trump

Trumpcucks damage control by claiming they're behind it, tries to meme lmao Sup Forums prank

Sup Forums does Investigation of Trumpcucks claim and found nothing in the archive

Praise Kek
Check em

THERE ARE PEOPLE ITT THAT DON'T REALIZE PISSGATE WAS STARTED BY AND IS STILL CURRENTLY BEING SHILLED BY RUSSIA