21,000 plane flight to Dubai. I don't get it--what service does this kike even provide?

(((FREE UPGRADE)))

Hard-mode: And why do people go to Dubai? What the fuck is there?

youtube.com/watch?v=84WIaK3bl_s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_gGZpPEB9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xBXoXB3QvyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why do people go to Dubai? What the fuck is there?

I have no idea. Its such a meme city. No history or anything worth seeing other than a few skyscrapers oil sheiks paid American companies to build

also, Dubai is a product of so called American "Imperialism." There would be no Dubai if the UAE didn't trade with the United States. So anyone that loves to bitch about America but also loves this city is either retarded or misinformed or both

Slavery, mostly

They don't want to talk about that, though.

>that much money in UAE
>extremist Islamic groups go after Western countries because of "muh evil imperialist capitalism"

Hmmmmmmm

Dubai is generally a stop over destination when going other places, and is this because the airlines have their fuel essentially given to them (it's also a central enough location when going from europe to asia/australia).

No idea why an american would be stopping there though.

Dubai is essentially a first world veneer over a third world Islamic shithole.

The Bedouins have nothing without the almighty US dollar and White industry to use the hydrocarbons White men discovered in their desert patches.

Arabs like it because thats where they go to snort coke gamble and have sex with prostitutes and they really arent judged

but they want to talk about how a few whites owned slaves 200 years ago and why that makes us all evil

same with how a lot of muslims "condemn" Saudi Arabia but still take their money and let them build mosques all over the planet

>No idea why an american would be stopping there though.

Especially a mercantile American like Casey. Seems like a not so bright move.

>>extremist Islamic groups go after Western countries because of "muh evil imperialist capitalism"

they do it because they want autonomy and a theocracy, and we are occupying them.

>No idea why an american would be stopping there though

there's this forced meme that "white people" love Dubai now. Its annoying. I don't give a shit about Dubai, or Doha, or any other sandnigger Hong Kong

that nose tho

Look at his nose, then you will soon figure it out.

I thought Jews were banned from Dubai

Nothing bad will happen to him there, it's super safe if you are a westerner or wealthy.

I more meant in terms of logistics as a stop over but he might have some business to do (or is travelling from europe to asia)

> how a few whites owned slaves 200 years ago and why that makes us all evil

wasnt egypt slave holders too? and werent the rulers white?
white people need slaves because they cant build infrastructure themselves.

>And why do people go to Dubai? What the fuck is there?
Lots and lots of excess, as long as you can afford it

>werent the rulers white?

they certainly weren't sub-saharan Africans. You'll have to look at the current Egyptian population to get an idea of what the ancients might have looked like

Pretty sure he's just Dutch.

Dutch often look and behave like Jews.

That trans youtuber wasn't allowed in though, they threatened arrest

emirates and etihad are subsidies some much by their government allowing for amazing airline service at a less expensive ticket cost or just even offering a ridiculously seat configuration. From, someone in the airline industry

Its the Singapore of the middle east. Western goods destined for more conservative M.E. contries are shipped there.

Video?

Why do people go to fine dining restaurants??? Why the fuck can't they just go to McDonald?

Its the Las Vegas for europe and the middle east

>what service does this kike even provide?
Hes a walking advert for normies wanting to live the life
>NYC lifestyle
>Cool hipster gadgets that cost $500+
>He's an artist and makes a living off of what he loves
>Sad/poor background that makes it seem attainable

He is literally living the life all millennial aspire too and any person really. He gets free stuff because people know that he will post it and get free advertisements.

Which is why I stopped watching him. His videos have great production value, but it is an advert made to make the lower classes feel like crap. Don't fall for the Casey trap guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=J_gGZpPEB9Q

>tranny youtuber celebrity goes to Dubai
>thinks muzzies there will be totally progressive and tolerant and she can enjoy all of the luxury
>is refused entry because tranny
>goes to Sweden with dyke Getty-heir girlfriend instead
>is probably still a progressive who will condemn white western society and defend muzzies

Like pottery

that much projecting

It may be part projection, but it is all true.

>will condemn white western society and defend muzzies.

Probably right. The Muslims stand up for what they believe in and simply proclaim, "No," when it comes to degeneracy. There is no debate or chance for appeal. It is a simple and succinct, "No." Sometimes all you need to rid your country of degeneracy are two letters. And as you said, that tranny will probably respect them for it.

so not white. black,

he's a douchebag with an incredibly ugly and punchable face

>Muslims stand up for what they believe in and simply proclaim, "No"

That's some funny shit. They're bottom of the barrel degenerates when they think nobody is watching.

I know an extremely obese man that performs as a transsexual clown in Dubai and makes big bucks to do obscene acts with the prostitutes they fly in.

Pic related.

Dubai isn't even expensive. You can get a round-trip ticket from NYC (JFK) for ~$680 and then the hotels over there are $150 a night.

I'm a student and even I could afford that.

>implying $150 a night is cheap

The nicer hotels go for $150. If you're a westerner pretending to be someone important, you might as well spend the extra cash.

Looks like you can also get a four star room for $77 (it's on Hotels.com). Looks like a replica of Holiday Inn.

You can gamble and get wasted?

Nope, he's Jewish. He wore a yamaka at his wedding.

Who would marry such a creature with a face only a mother could love?

This man, his channel, his lifestyle is why the west is being destroyed by (((them))).

youtube.com/watch?v=xBXoXB3QvyI

This video is annoying but the music is pretty good.

islam is satanic, confirmed?

no

I went to Chennai and Bangalore for work and got the company to pay for Emirates business class. DFW-Dubai-Chennai and back, 7k round-trip. Highly recommended if you have to fly to the other side of the planet, the Dubai airport ain't too bad and you get to see all that crazy shit from the air. I think I can get round trip economy to Bangkok with Emirates or Qatar for like 1100, not bad if you want to go whore it up for a couple of weeks.