PISSGATE PROOFS

All right you faggots

As much as I'd like to believe pic related is true, I can't before seeing some more proof.

Everything that has been posted until now is circumstantial evidence at best.

Is there a detailed infographic or something like that?

Post all the available proofs pertaining to this story

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
mic.com/articles/165050/michael-cohen-trump-s-lawyer-emphatically-denies-claims-about-trump-golden-shower#.kNGDk9PbO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's all true.

you are asking for more proof than the 'journalists' that published the story had about what they were publishing

Well, I'm convinced.

this

I saved this from a thread that 404d because it didn't get any replies.

If you want proof to check the Sup Forums archive from the day before the article

Nothing explicitly mentions piss

See pic related dates and the following archive. Its all I have really seen so far.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

from what I can tell there is no hard proof. however, what I posted does provide some good supporting evidence that this may very well have come from user.

That's pretty circumstantial m8

Circumstantial at best.

Nothing will come of it.

>Everything that has been posted until now is circumstantial evidence at best.
Agreed, the articles in the NYT, Buzzfeed, CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, and Guardian haven't posted anything more than circumstantial evidence. Good point. Until we get more it's best to assume that they're no longer real news sources and at best are nothing more than internet blogs of shitpants butthurt leftist bloggers with an axe to grind. LOL. Crazy that Sup Forums is officially literally more intelligent and reliable than the New York Times, never thought this day would come but it really has!

Nothing will come from what I've posted for sure.

But Trumps Lawyer has already commented stating that Trump has an alibi that absolves him from the accusations in the report.

What THAT definitely does is completely destroy any future accusations that Trump is a Russian spy. Atleast in terms of Optics which, (who are we kidding) are all that matter.

Rick Wilson's son has a piss fetish and everyone bullied Rick about it

Source on that?

Thesis: OP is a cock sucking faggot who should go back to ribbit
Proof: THAT SPACING

mic.com/articles/165050/michael-cohen-trump-s-lawyer-emphatically-denies-claims-about-trump-golden-shower#.kNGDk9PbO

To turn your shitpost positive, the buzzfeed document did not match any of the intelligence docs we've seen.

Ty user.

no problem

GA NAAR BED KLAAS, KANKER OP MET JE NEP NIEUWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OBAMA MOET HANGEN, KANKER MOSLIMS, VIEZE VUILE KANKER LINKSE LANDVERRADERS, ALLE JODEN AAN HET GAS!

guys its true
I just hacked the FBI
I found the evidence