Quality warface coming through.

COME AT ME FAKE NEWS!

>thread derailed by australian
yep

FUCKING NORMIES AND PAID SHILLS EVERYWHERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am but a humble nipponese

>tfw i've been getting alot of doubles right now

LLLLLEEEUUHUGHHHH

Keep dropping red pills along the lines of "All that shilling and you still get more whites if you breed them that way!"

That truth is a revolutionary statement in this age of white guilt (universal deceit.)

White Liberals especially get devastated every time they hear those words said out loud.

stop any time

Desperate media lookin like fools today...get ready for a long 8 years. Drink on retard

What are you talking about?
what is going on?

Meh. I'm going to the shooting range. It's Obama Silhouette night

I want to see her make a huge stinky fart and push out a massive warm piece of shit

WAARRR

#GOLDENSHOWERS
#PISSGATE
Sup Forums TROLLED THE CIA INTO THINKING TRUMP IS A DEGENERATE

WOAHHHHHHHHH

Are we?

I’d just like to interject for a moment.

What you’re referring to as war face, is in fact, an expression, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, expression plus aggression. Expression is not an aggression unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning expression system made useful by the expression corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full expression as defined by POSIX.

Many humans run a modified version of the expression system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of expression which is widely used today is often called “War Face”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the expression system, developed by the expression Project.

There really is a War Face, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Expression is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the humans’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an expression system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete expression system. War Face is normally used in combination with the expression system: the whole expression is basically expression with aggression added, or expression/aggression. All the so-called "WarFace” distributions are really distributions of expression/aggression.

To CNN, CBS, BBC, Reuters, AlJazeera, FBI, Mossad, MI5, CIA, SKYNEWS, Fox News and all media outlets and intelligence services which are now scrutinizing Sup Forums:

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on Sup Forums with this IP is and always has been ironic political satire.

Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Turks.

Thank you for your attention.

White Liberal Pride Inc. suffers Total Gravy Train Derailment at the corner of "What do you mean they won't ban free speech, our liberal media was supposed to make them think it was for their own good!" Avenue and "Oh My God No! They still have their guns!? How can we force integrate the white race out of existence?" Boulevard.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want to see this one shit all over her balls

FUCK OFF SHILL

AAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
lmao

PLAY THE EXPLODING VAN CLIP, YOU KIKES

AAAAAAAAAAAA

dylann did absolutely nothing wrong, let our boy go you kikes

>we
Kys nigger

FACE MY WRATH MSM
AUSTRALIAN SHITPOST ENGAGE

sup

T H I C K K K K

Who else /alt-jew/ here?

> (You)