*drops mic*

*drops mic*

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html
google.com/amp/reason.com/blog/2017/01/10/hey-heres-that-obviously-fake-dossier-cl/amp
4pt.su/en/content/aleksandr-dugin’s-foundations-geopolitics
youtu.be/PDyhiDqjZtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These digits say otherwise

fucking leaf

>What if I told you, that's because 37% of America is the White, non-Libcuck population that doesn't sacrifice white children to Hillary.
>What if I told you the CIA is just an illusion created to instill fear of the government, much like the NSA.
>Hillary won by 3 million illegal immigrant votes.
>What's so bad about good relations with Russia?

Oh yes let me look at the approvometer

*checks flag*

Liberals still don't get Trump won & nothing will change that

bad hombre folks

Nope after the new bombshell he is fucking history.

And Putin set the whole story up. He was playing 8D chess the whole time

Its going to be a HARD 8 years for you boy

>*drops mic*
Cringe everytime.

>approval rating
>not even president yet

muh popular vote

*picks up mic*
Wrong.

tfw to smart too win

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html

One poll is tied.

#StillYourPresident

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Having a badass KGB agent as best friend is a bad thing

Fucking faggot

>leaf

*feverishly masterbates as putin fucks melania and ivanka*

The real irony is that these are the same people that kept talking about Trump supporters being unable to accept the outcome of the election when they thought they had a lock on it.

hahahahaha I FUCKING LOVE IT

>the delusion and denial of Sup Forums cuz they, too got manipulated just like many other Trump supporters
The end of Sup Forums as we know it is over. Soon, the days of old when there was nothing but rational unbiased discussion will be back! Not even kek can do anything here.

dis happened?

I thought Putin just used him and is actually his enemy?

You've lost m8, fucking lost.

Days an increasingly nervous leaf for 1700th time.

>PLZ GO DAHNALD

faggot

>dumb liberals and niggers keep posting fake news
>trump wins 2020 in landslide

My body is ready

>siding with a dictator who believes in nurturing chaos in america
>buying into manifest destiny

the levels of MSM coping are unreal

Lol, these people live in their own world. They're still stuck on the first stage of grief and I'm wondering if they're just going to be like this for 8 years

>he doesn't have a MANDATE

A MANDATE! a fucking MANDATE!

What the fuck does that mean? They control the house and the senate, they can do whatever the FUCK they want and the LOSERS don't tell the WINNERS how to fucking do things, now do they?

Expect some serious left wing terrorism for 8 years

maybe I am going through the stages of grief
but there are fucking BANKERS in the WHITE HOUSE
you fucking retard!

California could be 100% blue and it still wouldn't stop Trump from becoming the president.

>friend

You spelled handler wrong

You forgot to drop your pants for my bbc you cuck boi

no just checkers against a child

prove it

>GoldenShowers trending
You are an actual fucking retard if you believe thats real
> Approval rating at 37%
Most people are retarded. Who cares what the empty opinion of brainwashed goy is? I'm surprised its not lower
>You lost the CIA
You mean the Jewish organisation that has destabilised the middle east, responsible for the war on drugs, terror, and other unamerican atrocities? Fuck off
>Hillay won by 3M voter
Even if that was true, again, most people are retarded. It isn't true though. You need to deduct all the illegal fraud voting the DNC committed first for your statement to be valid
>Your best friend is Putin
And? Good relations with Russia means the end of ISIS. Hillary wanted ISIS.

Dumb fuck

Useful idiots.

>fake news
>butthurt liberals
>butthurt cia spooks
>butthurt hillary
>le evil russia

really powers my thought thinker

any broofs?

>37 percent approval rating

By Quinnipiac, other polling companies have him much higher.

By the way, Quinnipiac said Hillary would win by 7 points, so you can just ignore their bullshit.

Why exactly do democrats want us to be enemies with Russia again?

that has more proof than the dossier

Industrial War complex.

That's not how it works cunt. You don't get to remove the president because you got a hashtag trending. You have to actually vote for that.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

wtf is Golden Shower tweet?

Can someone explain the whole *drop the mic* thing? It's just fucking retarded, why niggers are doing this shit?

wtf. Australia promised they were coming.

Do you understand that you are making USA a mockery for the entire world with this shit? Doesn't matter if it comes from democrats of republicans. other countries see it and lose respect for USA. This is Ukraine tier shit right there.

It's from Eminem Movie.

this
i am kinda actually scared for the liberals
they will probably commit suicide soon

Wait a second, I just thought of something.
If liberals are saying that Putin hacked the system.. then doesn't that mean that they are acknowledging that Hillary's emails and vast corruption was exposed?
They are acknowledging her corruption without actually acknowledging it. If that makes sense.

Trump won the white vote by 60%, the only one that matters.

So what if the president likes a little pee in his coffee. This is based behaviour

>tfw to smart too win

Eминeм Кинo.

>8

Let's not forget

it's a gesture that you're done with your rant and made your point . it's pretty stupid , mics are delicate pieces of equipment so you are basically a giant douche if you ever actually do this

Hahaha. This, so fucking much.

Which is why it's a nigger thing.

google.com/amp/reason.com/blog/2017/01/10/hey-heres-that-obviously-fake-dossier-cl/amp

>approval rating
>he literally isn't president yet

Has the left taken crazy pills?

>prevent WW3 with Russia, China and Iran
>shitpost so hard that petrodollar collapses
Our plan is proceeding as expected.

I know that feel, bro

some Sup Forumsock made a fake dossier and now the international media is running headlines implying Don likes getting peed on.

You heard me.

They're breaking down en masse, the entire establishment is grasping at any straw they can get their hands on.

They're not going to just let this go, man. Something's coming, they're going crazy.

Russia does actively try to nurture chaos in the U.S. with heightened focus on escalating racial tension. The trolls of olgino proved this. When Russia brought in Dugin as an advisor it developed a new manifest destiny. "The Foundations of Geopolitics" was used to develop a new foreign policy that threatens America and many other countries. This foreign policy has had several years to develop and even though Dugin has been let go as an advisor, his foundation remains. Le evil Russian meme.
mild sauce: 4pt.su/en/content/aleksandr-dugin’s-foundations-geopolitics

>ANYTHING I DONT LIKE ONLINE ISNT REAL!!!!

they can't steal the mic in public, so they just drop it

President of the US

Billionaire

Successful and kids

Model Wife

Republican House + Senate

Time to go, Libcucks

No I said you mum was making me cum.

If you've been listening to Varg then you'd have seen this coming anyway.

>the same people that said clinton is up by 10 say trumps approval rating is low

wow, Drumpf BTFO!

puffy vulva

retard

he'll never get impeached, especially when repubs have control, kill yourself

>GoldenShowers
What?

>Fake donald tweets
>masturbates to liberal nervous comedy

>isn't even in office
>has done nothing as acting president
>has an approval rating

>the establishment is shitting it's pants over trump
>(((MSM))) spreads unverifiable (fake) news
>California votes blue

So business as usual then?

The guy just keeps stumbling into scandals, and having them thrown at him, if things keep going the way they are now somethings gonna stick and he's gonna get impeached.

Jesus Christ. They're either extremely desperate or extremely dumb.

This is why I've completely stopped trusting any media. I only trust published research now and even then I still read with a critical angle.

Science has gotten so fucking sloppy.

.....and yet Hillary still lost to him
Yeah, Trump is fucking retarded and corrupt as shit, and will almost certainly be one of the worst presidents we've ever had. So maybe the left can take a look at what they've been doing wrong and why Trump got elected, otherwise we'll be looking at 8 years of this.

Pro-tip: Shit like pic-related and all the similar comments after Trump was elected are not helping you

>Hillary won by 3 million illegal immigrant votes.
>he actually believes all the fake news he reads on Sup Forums

all fake news. stop embarrassing yourself canadabro. it's over.

What scares me the most is that they seem completely unfazed by everything, brexit, Trump

They're running their media machine like none of this ever happened, and that Donald Trump is still just the silly guy who's only going to get 1% of the vote

Why are they so confident?

Either they're about to crash and burn, or they've got something up their sleeve

>still spouting the fake news meme
It already crashed on your dumb libcuck asses, just gtfo since you got BTFO

>best friends with Putin

You know who else was best buds with Vlad? Dubya.

youtu.be/PDyhiDqjZtg

I've call an Obama coup long ago. It would be God-awfull loosing Trump, but it seems like the media is rowding up hardcore democrat propaganda for when Obama activates order 66. I'm imagining a scenario similare to what Erdogan did not so long ago.

>responding seriously to a b8 shill switch.
At least sage

called *

>What if I told you things I made up on the spot