CNN is having a discussion with NSA, CIA, FBI, and ODNI about the Trump Scandal

Holy shit
cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html
CNN is having an interview with some old cucks from the intelligence community about this fucking hoax. THIS SHIT IS ACTUALLY FUCKING GOLD! YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS SHIT I AM LITErALLY FUCKING DYING!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/Sup
archive.is/YlKXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Enlighten me, why is Sup Forums celebrating this?
This is the stupidest thing I've seen. The normies won't realize or care that it's fake. Buzzfeed will say oh sorry lolz in a barely shared article and get on with their shit. Same with the rest of MSM. Meanwhile the damage to his reputation will go on.

>CNN

Libel is a crime.

>Enlighten me, why is Sup Forums celebrating this?

because of this:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

>poltard writes made-up erotic trumpfanfic
>MSM eats it up, desperate for trump outrage-articles

> Meanwhile the damage to his reputation will go on.
Anyone who still believes MSM bullshit hasn't supported Trump to begin with, and those who supported Trump will remain unfazed. There's no damage to speak of.

We spread false information and made the CIA who began to spread the rumors look like idiots. It was basically a bunch of posters from Sup Forums made some fanfiction stories of Trump and sent it to the CIA or some poltical group and believed it was some scandal.

Have they name dropped Sup Forums yet? Or are they still pretending it's not obvious bait?

>cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html
This sort of.

on one hand it will help destroy their FAKE NEWS meme, on the other hand he'll get to erase Buzzfeed and any other Soros kike organization will get cold feet before reporting against him. CNN has now officially lost ALL credibility. 3 birds with one stone.

buzzfeed is kill after this

Theyre going to get their balls sued off.

How are you even sure its the same thing?

You can make that post relate to any leak fake or real because it doesn't even say what the supposed fake story is about.

How much of a chance that normies and liberals will believe this just because it suits their narrative and mades "le ebil Drumpf" look bad?

>THAT PIC

KEEEEK

Reminder that buzzfeed will be kill

>CNN

No thy didnt: no matter how many times people on here claim that's the case won't make it true.

No original post.

read the entire thread, look at the dates

connect the dots colombia

It says that the fake story is about a "sex tape orgy" which is ... somewhat close, but it doesn't serve as proof.

It doesn't just make him look bad: if it turns out to be true, he'll be impeached within a year.

What makes you think this is fake besides some guy on Sup Forums saying I wrote it and sent it to a guy who denies receiving it?

If you read the comments of websites like Buzzfeed/NYT, it's about 3/4 believing it to 1/4 doubting it.

The MSM has a way of getting away with lies again and again, why would this be different?

I'm just skeptical this won't backfire on poltards

Somebody learnt nothing

You do make a good point.

>that file name

dead.jpg

Good, the more they want to believe the story the more they'll hate the MSM when they realize they've been played for liberal fools

There's plenty of reason to doubt it ignoring the "it came from Sup Forums" theory. The BuzzFeed editor came out and said "there are factual errors in this story, and we are still trying to verify it." The NYT also reported that the reported story was entirely unsubstantiated, and despite their best efforts they were not able to find proof of the claims. Wikileaks is saying that the story does not match the typical report for intelligence reports. Finally, the actual source of the story leaves a lot to be desired (anonymous ex-MI6t guy turned businessman).

>We spread false information and made the CIA

doubt it, are these guys retired CIA or what? I doubt they actually work for the agency, are they actors?

>backfire
>on Sup Forums
Impossible. The board can be deleted. We would stay

Buzzfeed, is filled with 99 percent of Latino's and niggers who hate Trump because he is a "racist", and are a bunch of fucking clueless SJW's who believe every single shit of buzzfeed like the Bible. Not insulting Bible.

match the typical format*

technically none of the allegations in the document are a high crime or misdemeanor.

Have you read what it claims?
It's a Sup Forums fanfic with stuff about Trump hiring hookers, pissing on an Obama blowup doll (Then having it secretly disposed of), having sleepovers with Putin, and talking about his turds.
Anyone that believes it either didn't read it or is an absolute crayon-eating retard.

>MSM believes this

it's just too crazy and was obviously penned here. That thread had too much info about it..including the guy who leaked it before they leaked it...you haven't explained why the "BRITISH INTELLIGENCE FMR AGENT" was indeed the one who leaked it, and the poster on /pol said that they leaked it to that exact person.

How is it possible that it's not fake? hahah

what they mean is the intention backfiring

original intention is planting blatant fake news into msm so that those sites can be purged when its exposed to be a hoax.

but then it backfiring, and this actually making real kompromat surfacing or investigations into potential kompromat being taken more seriously.

It's completely unverifiable and contains errors. Buzzfeed published it anyways.

the document never says that.

'Member Gawker?

uh yes it does?

the russian hackers probably got to it when you read it

Hey fuck boy, that news was fucking a year ago. How salty are you that your news source buzzfeed got keked?

They're not getting away with shit. Polls show that trust in the MSM is at an historic low. Many of these companies are hemorrhaging money. Just releasing a blatant troll story like this with no sources is going to tank them even further while simultaneously proving Trump correct.

Wrong.
I'm married and fap to hentai.

>he doesn't say this everytime he takes a dump
Do you even poo Sven?

That is a troll image from Sup Forums, it was never actually published by BuzzFeed.

Holy shit you retards the will believe anything as long as it fits your autistic narrative.

Trump is a Russian plant, and that's that.

I'm in it for the lulz

>>>
Kek

>it's just too crazy and was obviously penned here

all the 'too crazy' stuff is made up, and not in the report

>you haven't explained why the "BRITISH INTELLIGENCE FMR AGENT" was indeed the one who leaked it, and the poster on /pol said that they leaked it to that exact person

because that claim was only made AFTER the document's source being a former member of british intelligence became common knowledge

fake of a fake, wow

>That is a troll image from Sup Forums

>Holy shit you retards

I take it you're not from around this 'ere parts?

Do you need lessons in how to prep a bull correctly? I can assist you with that

I mean its their fault for spreading this false information. It was some joke set up by some posters, and these oldfag liberals took it seriously. This even makes MSM more idiotic, and makes the public lose their faith in them.

"Intel Chiefs Presented Trump With Claims Of Russian Efforts To Compromise Him"
It sounds like they are trying to stay away from the actual claims. They know it's bullshit. Even the New York Times called the reports "unsubstantiated". Buzzfeed is still the only outlet that has reported the "intelligence report" as if it were real. Everyone else knows it's fake and is backing off.

GUYS, MORE SECRET INFO

IGNORE THIS I SAW THIS EXACT COPYPASTA IN ANOTHER THREAD SHILL ALERT SHILL ALERT SHILL ALERT

Mccain leaked the docs buzzfeed used for their report. The same guy who covered watergate wrote the article.

But on the other hand, some guy on Sup Forums said he did it. I wonder who to believe hmmmmmm

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/Sup Forums-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/Sup Forums-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax

Oh and I guess there's a time machine that the pol poster got in and posted it back months ago before this hit tonight?

Holy shit you liberals believe everything from that SJW magazine buzzfeed and CNN. Seriously shut the fuck up you hypocrite. You idiots fell for that crap, and Hilary Clinton is just a Jewish puppet set up by Israel to control American businesses and all of American Society.

Estimated time until Trump summons his inner Hulkster and bodyslams (((BuzzFeed))) into bankruptcy?

Trumps lawyers line their Masters halls with the skulls of those who offended him on false grounds.

Sup Forums just false-flagged Buzzfeed into a position of total vulnerable, against an incredibly vindictive opponent.
Gawker died suddenly last year, Buzzfeed bites it this year.

Read the comments under the Buzzfeed story. People fucking believe that shit report is real and wasn't written by three stoned grad students as a joke.

>you retards the will believe anything as long as it fits your autistic narrative.
>Trump is a Russian plant, and that's that.

Jesus Christ that actually made my penis erect.

The specific allegations are unverified, but the brief is definitely real, and was circulated recently.

It is not a US Government report; it was prepared by a private intelligence firm. But it was distributed in a government brief.

>russkies have dirt on drumpf pedo past
>hold him to ransom
>literally winning cold war without firing a bullet

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/Sup Forums-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

THIS TIMELINE HAHAHAHAHA

OH IM LAFFIN

YOU NEED TO READ THE POSTED ARTICLE. ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ITS ABOUT

Im not talking about the 35 page buzzeed article.
Neither is OP if you would read the link.

there is a SEPARATE REPORT, A synopsis only two pages long that was generated by the US Intelligence Community that is supposedly being used to describe Trump as being blackmailed by the Russians

THIS IS A DIFFERENT REPORT THAN THE 35 PAGE BUZZFEED BS

this is legit 100% not fake news, it's not a polacks fanfic that someone took for granite

>Oh and I guess there's a time machine that the pol poster got in and posted it back months ago before this hit tonight?

Please, link me to that post on the archive.

Just told my mom about this story and she's like "well you never know"

I hate normies Reee

cnn
cia
and nsa
oh vey oh vey

these retards running a country? America? Damn, jesus have to be a black weed smoking motherfucker who is pregnant in his golden castle at antarctia. no wonder they crashed the twin towers more than twice.

Of course they are, fake or true doesn't matter. All that matters is that it's a smear on trump.

That's why buzzfeed published it and why the media is now reporting it. This is exactly what they wanted.

Holy shit, I am losing braincells. 99 PERCENT OF THE FUCKING COMMENTS OF THIS BUZZFEED ARTICLE ARE JUST A BUNCH OF SJW'S WHO ARE PRAISING TRUMP from California. God, damn. This article was some good bait to attract all the SJW's.

White power

Trump was left with a weird chemically, salty taste in his mouth, I'm sure.

Every time a liberal publishes a false article about Trump, his support grows exponentially

READ THE FREAKIN POSTED ARTICLE

THIS IS NOT THE 35 PAGE BUZZFEED ARTICLE PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS IS ABOUT A TWO PAGE REPORT FROM THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY LAST WEEK

>crayon-eating retard

But how else could you discern the flavor?

From USA Today

>Most of the information in the documents comes from a single source, a former intelligence officer for a western country who specialized in Russian counter-intelligence.

archive.is/YlKXY

wouldn't it be easy enough to prove if trump was ever in Russia
passports
local russian newspaper would surely report it
whatever

It literally is the same report. That summary is the summary of the Buzzfeed report. They cite the exact same kike-shill British Intelligence officer faggot in the report as the one that is supporting the piss claims.

Lel too good

>a former intelligence

the keyword here is former

because the guy kept lying.

No, he is well regarded. He just went private to earn more money.

>the brief is definitely real

Typing up something that says CONFIDENTIAL INTELLIGENCE REPORT, making up some dates, and then highlighting random shit doesn't make it "real"

Unless you believe he also hires prostitutes to help him masturbate to hentai and call his shits "Obama"

That's kind of what I'm saying, yeah. Trump really was briefed on an "unsubstantiated claim" because it's a big deal if Trump really is being blackmailed. The drift I'm getting from the Media is that it is fake, or at least baseless, but they're reporting on the brief anyway.

I can already imagine the reaction from the left if he sues
>OH WOW BE MORE PRESIDENTIAL

Sounds like that two page was a synopsis of the 35 pages

>The dossier, which is a collection of memos written over a period of months, includes specific, unverified, and potentially unverifiable allegations of contact between Trump aides and Russian operatives, and graphic claims of sexual acts documented by the Russians. CNN reported Tuesday that a two-page synopsis of the report was given to President Obama and Trump.

>Now BuzzFeed News is publishing the full document so that Americans can make up their own minds about allegations about the president-elect that have circulated at the highest levels of the US government.

It has been confirmed as the brief they were shown by multiple sources.

While the accuracy of the brief may be in question, its existence is not.

Him suing will make the piss story more widely known, fake or true is irreverent because comedians, celebs and the media will all run with it.

>He just went private to earn more money.

He's the kind of faggot you send pizzas to.

MORE LEAKS FROM THE REST OF THE REPORT NO WAY IS DRUMPF GETTING AWAY WITH THIS WHAT DEGENERATE LEVEL WILL THIS MAN SINK TO

>by "multiple sources"

These were all confirmed real by sources of my own, surely you don't doubt them. They're typed up and highlighted!

What's going on? reddit is freaking out? Is this it? Is it finally over this time?