We are losing a hero to execucktion

We are losing a hero to execucktion.

Reddit SJW fags saying "but muh churches" can leave, seriously not welcome here.

#RipDylan2K17

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>#RipDylan2K17
i'd imagine it'd take longer than that senfampai

He's already death sentenced, maybe @K18?

HAHAHAHA

Why didn't he go off on the dindus in Chicago or Baltimore instead of the least possible dindus going to church?

Why do you fucking retard cuck shills spam this everywhere? Are you literally that retarded? Kill yourself you nigger loving sjw.

Not sure. Wish he did but at least he shot black people, gotta take that into account

Also if you disagree with this, respeckful debate, no acting like niggers

Autistic boy attacks christian blacks instead of attacking dindus. Yeah that's /ourgoy/.
Fucking retarded faggots. Breivik is the one true king of Sup Forums and current #1 on the high score's leaderboard.
KYS

Fuck off nigger lover. Blacks can't be christians.

He didn't even fucking go after blacks. Let's go after the blacks then the Jews. He did kill a fucking LOT tho, props to him.

Anyone else feel legitimately sad that he's going to die soon?

Nice get.

Yeah, I found out and now my night actually sucks, actually pissed off over it

Dear nigger lovers: Check that get, praise be Dylann

Dylan gonna die honkey!

Yes. He didn't do anything.

You realize he acted just like a nigger, right? He could have gone to the hood and shot up some gang-bangers, the scum that are really preying on white America and their own communities. Instead he snuck inside a church and gunned down a bunch of harmless old blacks. Those old niggers could have been the last positive role models in their grandchildren's lives. He killed nine blacks, but probably radicalized thousands. He was a fucking idiot and acted exactly like a nigger, you're an idiot for idolizing him.

Get your finger off the trigger, fuckkkk.

Fuck off with your spamming you sjw shill. Innocent whites are killed every day, it was time those niggers got a taste of their own medicine.

Breivik is way more influential than Roof. Commies,Muslims and Cucks are the bigger threat internationally than blacks.
Shadilay tho
No. He's an autistic little faggot that feels his 9 kills were absolutely necessary. The only thing he did is take out less than a dozen peaceful people on baby mode and lead the fight against the rebel flag and helped popularize the black lives matter movement. I considered liking him and then heard his interview with the fbi. Fuck that retard. I'm not giving props to someone who played and not only missed the high score but played on very easy.

Good, can we leave my city alone now? We don't need more California's coming here.

fuckin bowlcut

He should've gone to a higher dindu count area but they pack fucking pistols and that means less potential dindus shot.

Why set positive roles for them when we know that they don't listen? They don't go to school.

Those aren't the niggers that are doing anything wrong other than counting out pennies in the check out line faggot. If he would have just killed one single nigger meth dealer he would have been 100x more validated than what he did. He did more harm than good and I'm happy to see him die

F

Murdering a bunch of old black biddies that already shit out a litter of niglets doesn't make a hero.

That ain't SJW friend

Because he'd be shot almost instantly by thugs

Churchgoers are unarmed

Dylann is on his fucking DEATH BED and he said that PSYCHOLOGY was made by JEWS. How can you not respect that???

It doesn't matter if they were good role models or not. Obviously if the black community was full of outstanding role models they wouldn't be in such a crock of shit. What matters is the effect their deaths had on their families...like I said, he killed nine niggers but enraged thousands. He kicked the wrong beehive.

This is correct, but Sup Forums is filled with too many redditors who are obsessed with edgy, cool opinions about violence and "bad" stuff first, and sense second.

They don't even realize they're as dumb and violent as the niggers they won't shut the fuck up about.

Wow how fucking interesting. Way to drop those critical redpills on society. Jews btfo

This guy is the Unabomber of our time
Too bad his message won't be fully understood until it's far too late

I would see him as an anti-hero of sorts if he killed real niggers. Going into a church full innocent old men and women doesn't count.

We love you Dylan! May Kek bless you!

some people just an hero quietly

this guys goes out in style

>Churchgoers are unarmed
You wanna know how I know you've never been to a Southern Church?
Or really any church that isn't in a city...

You guys don't realize when (if?) fucking shill whites give in to blacks we wish this would've happened to blacks whether or not innocent, right?

Rhodesians never die.

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

He wanted to cause the nigger community pain, and he did. Killing a thug would not have caused the outrage. Now go back to ddit you sjw cuck

this is semi valid. He's about as cool as Elliot Rogers. /r9k/ has their autism riddled hero and I guess some of you have your own in this kid.

Kid shot a bunch of old people at church. The fucker deserves to die.

All the churchgoers were unarmed you literal mouth-breather

You know how i know you have a sub-70 IQ?

RIP Love ya DyRo

Yeah no faggot. Once you're fully out of puberty and done with you untermensch stage of arbitrary and unfocused anger you'll see that the rest of us are right. "Yeah kill all niggers!" is just as pathetic as far-left niggers talking about kill whitey. Go join the KKK if you're more interested in being a spastic redneck with no real goals or skills or purpose or foresight.

>he killed his enemies
>in the end , they won
Trudeau might have been onto something.

fuck this sperg, id vol to shoot him
myself. he accomplished nothing.

>I'm a member of 4chans alt right, and I hate sjws, but let's be honest, anti sjws are just as bad, right guys?

Hm. Nice bantz. I'll be spreading that. Did Breivik lose in a similar way? Dude only got 21 years and has a 3 room prison condo

Think bigger. These old people were on their way out as it is. If he killed thugs instead it would mean less niggers to procreate and create more of them

He's a literal autistic retard who murdered innocent old people. Who cares?

That's a really weak retort. Yeah I must be a Jewish shill sent here to infiltrate Sup Forums because I don't think killing elderly people who have done nothing wrong to this country shouldn't be gunned down in church by an autistic 18 year old

Why the fuck does everyone keep saying this, he would have been killed almost instantly had he gone out and shot some real niggers. He maybe would have killed two if he was lucky before someone shot him back. His goal to kill enough niggers to get national attention and he achieved it. Now shut the fuck up.

Stupid sjw cuck

They are jewish shills

thanks for not being a cuck

ITT: weirdos who think that there is something good about shooting up a church and killing 9 people who did nothing to deserve it. Im presuming its mostly memes but just in case there are any dylans reading this, if you absolutely have to shoot a bunch of non-whites at least kill some hood niggers, that would have been better

Dylan was a faggot who deserved to die rip in piss cocksucker. If you want to kill people, do it the man's way- with a spork.

Not an argument.

Oh look it's this post again, I wonder how many more we'll have.

Let's explain what happened here

This guy thought black people were trying to steal his heritage and history becasue southern culture was being erased piece by piece in the name of "protecting black people's feelings"

in response to his racist terror attack, they banned the confederate flag, proving him right.

but he was tricked, it wasn't black people who were trying to erase his history and culture, it was white and Jewish Californian and new York liberals who used black people as an excuse and human shield for their xenophobic bigotry.

He explained why he didn't pick the ghetto, he wasn't properly trained to just go up there by himself and start guerrilla warfare

ITT: weirdos who think that there is something good about shooting up a church and killing 9 people who did nothing to deserve it. Im presuming its mostly memes but just in case there are any dylans reading this, if you absolutely have to shoot a bunch of non-whites at least kill some hood niggers, that would have been better

Dylancore is aesthetic as fuck.

I can't speak for all projects but around here when someone starts shooting in the hood the niggers scatter like roaches and very rarely return fire.

He would most likely not have been shot instantly and his kill count would be much lower.

>waaah cute boy I like is going to die

Faggots like you are worse than the niggers he shot you will never be more that a queer shitposter

do niggers go after defenseless white people or after heavily armed white people who are willing and able to defend themselves?

Kek
>getting hit
>not pulling the bullet out and keep going
I knew he was a fag

The same reason other people commit shootings in gun free zones.

What an absolutely lazy answer. There's no way he could take out a larger group of deserving niggers? He would have only needed to take out ten. This was the equivalent of getting picked on by a bigger dude, going to his house at night, trying to key his car but accidentally vandalizing the dude's grandmas car. Yeah that showed them. Real ubermensch shit there man. I mean hooooweee, nothing says white pride like attacking the elderly. Now all we have to do is start attacking ghetto preschools. They'll never see it coming. Little grape popsicle loving niggers. Teach you to steal my big wheel

No need to get out all your salt in a post.

rest in peace

because that was the whole point, niggers murder innocent whites every day and noone gives a fuck

t. divide-and-conquer kike

Not an argument.

He deserves execution. He's no better than niggers that kill innocent white people. All he did was give the niggers more reason to hate those white devils.

>We are losing a hero to execucktion
Doesn't seem like he cares, t b h

f

Gas this pussy fag

He should have just fucking planted bombs. Something. It wouldn't have been hard, if he just planned better and wasn't such a cowardly faggot.

NICE FUCKIN DIGITS

kys retard
the goal isn't "peace" or coexistance
The goal is to wake whites up to the war being waged against them, and to get them to stop apologizing for being white

We are a race of cucks & traitors right now

Because he lived there. People tend to stick to what/where they know.

Fuck off CIA

Sup Forums loathes and denounces degenerate scumfucks whether it's Michael Brown or Dylann Roof

Turn your proxy off, Pajeet.

>Just as long as I poo, that's what counts. I don't need a toilet!

He had one shot to do some good, and he picked the worst possible spot to do it. There's a 5% chance he hit a gang banger, whereas he could have gone literally anywhere else and increased the chances. Instead, he went where people usually don't carry guns.

Only pussies are ok with setting the game on easy and getting shit rewards.

>Bombs
>Not killing nigs with sporks
youre just as much a fag as him

Religion is the cause of the black community's ills. Dylan was redpilled

So why didn't he smuggle a gun into a ghetto strip club that checks for weapons? It'd be pretty easy to get at least 10 if you barricaded the emergency doors first. How much "training" would he need? You could just tape a pipe bomb underneath a large table, more to another place in the club, wait until a group sat together, blow the bomb and then pick off all the shell shocked dindus. You wouldn't have any innocent causalities. Hell niggers even have these giant clubs where they all gather.

Lolwut?

Never been south of the mason Dixon huh? Every nigger is a Christian.

No, he broke the law and got caught. He deserves the punishment.

>but probably radicalized thousands.
You know that's a good thing. Race war when?

Islam is the cause of the black community's ills
ftfy

No time soon in Sweden.

Islam is the cause of the entire West's ills
ftfy

Neither was saying "your under 18"
If dead niggers offend you so much go back to tumblr. Roof is a hero and will be with God soon.

>soon
the average length of time for someone on death row now is a little over 15 years

You're that same fucking Stormfag from the last Dylan Thread I saw you in. Remember me? I'm >21 posts by this ID

Useless waste of skin did us all a favor and took the easy way out. Can't wait for them to stick him full of needles or put him in the chamber or put a bullet in his head or whatever they do in his state.

No one on this board understands the southern United States. Niggers hate whites, whites hate niggers, Mexicans hate niggers more than whites. But, niggers are less uppity and more docile. We don't culture mix, niggers know their place and so do spics. That's why you will never see riots in the South. Everyone has a mutual respect.

He shot civilians in the meme war. White people don't act like niggers. There's consequences.

Dylann wanted this, he sees himself as a martyr and a starter of a race war. This isn't going to single-handedly start it, and we're nowhere near close, but something is bound to happen within the next two centuries.

And how would he have been able to kill 10 niggers without the possiblity of getting shot, shooting whites, or everyone running away? Please enlighten us. It's easy to say behind your keyboard but when you actually have to come up with a plan and carry it out it's a different story