You did it ANONs

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/Sup Forums-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqzrofdwi-g&feature=youtu.be&t=6
youtube.com/watch?v=8ryS485lels
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/trump-pence-buzzfeed-russia-lifezette-2017-1
google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/russia-compromising-information-trump-report-article-1.2943045
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh

my

god

So basically Mainstream media and the Intelligence community took Sup Forums fan-fiction and reported it as real.

Why would they pay the backslash of it?
Why would Obama administration and Jewish corporations gain from a massive coordinate narrative attack on Trump without base?

The answer is simple. Trump strength comes from Sup Forums's think-tanks like it or not, even with 80% shills and bots we managed to protect him, support him, gave him the "briefs" no one could.

So they want to kill the movement in order to kill the leader and voice, they want Trump to insult us, to mock us, to see us as a negative hivemind or source. As he attacks first ask later, media and officers want a Trump go against us.
>Sir, Sup Forums was the source of the narrative.

They want to demoralize us. I hope Trump acts like he did with the Russian hacking... questioning why the so call top secret disclosures were handled to NBC before him, and how they managed to ask about them on air. Basically saying: I am not stupid the entire CIA works with Mainstream media; whatever both say are bullshit and worthless to

BUMP WE DID IT REDDIT HAVE A UPVOTE

Regardless of whether or not it started here, the more we pretend that it did the more likely it gets picked up as reality. This can only end well

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqzrofdwi-g&feature=youtu.be&t=6

AMEN
PRAISE KEK

Seems like LARP

Proofs?

This. Perception == reality, so the more we get the idea out there, the more people might at least doubt.

Zerohedge is fake news

>asking for proof of claim of fabrication of unverifiable claim

I respect this attitude and hope the trolling continues. Anyone that genuinely believes Sup Forums created the report even in part is an idiot though.

Meme magic is 100% real.

lol... ok cnn

Meme magic has to end

HOW WILL MOOK EVER RECOVER?

I don't know what you're talking about.

Sup Forums didn't do this.

>still just he-said she-said
>still no proofs

What saddens me is that neither side wants to know the truth. People here are perfectly happy believing Sup Forums is the source of the story despite the numerous holes in the theory.

not as long as we have the life and breath to keep shitposting

Zerohedge is a joke.

Source: they get write stories about Sup Forums posts.

Russia hacked Sup Forums, we would never lie like that, we are a board of peace.

>Regardless of whether or not it started here, the more we pretend that it did the more likely it gets picked up as reality. This can only end well

You mean we can meme this into reality?

Yeah it's kinda depressing.

For some reason I thought Sup Forums had a higher IQ than your average person.

I guess not.

I just had a scary thought.

How many "journalists" do you think are paid to watch Sup Forums all day for material?

... the number of shit post threads they have had to browse.

Where should I get my news from, Chaim?

fuck
confirmed for never leaving

who cares tho, chaos

yet that's exactly what the CIA did.

THIS TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

So the piss story is fake but the Russian cooperation with Trump's team is true?

No one else knows whats real so there's nothing really stopping us
just believe in the posts and they will follow

Literally who?

Oh, hi newfag

ol rick the faggot wilson is trying his hardest to steer the narrative with twitter

they refuse to realize President Trump and all real americans backing him are in control now

>This is Sup Forums's explanation
Who?

Don't bother asking. It's a screencap of a post where Sup Forums mentions an extremely vague parallel between the memo and a story he sent buzzfeed.

This isn't Sup Forums first time where they hivemind a narrative based on vague screencaps.

That's not how logic works

disgusting heathen

>implying they haven't become red pilled.

Nah they all lurk on reddit, remember that story that Rolling stone and pitchfork wrote articles based of a flimsy and incorrect reddit post.

Why the fuck would you think that?

>How many "journalists" do you think are paid to watch Sup Forums all day for material?
After today probably all of them.

They truly are a pathetic bunch. Almost feel sorry for them.

But the piss story came from BuzzFeed and him being compromised came from the intelligence community

You are first to have thought of that snowflake

>free frame for liberals, the post
keep these thoughts as thoughts

they probably do lurk on Sup Forums looking for material, but every time they start questioning the narrative they get a healthy dose of ideological reinforcement

It's already been extensively explained in several infographics

But there's this British poster that continues to post that there's no evidence, hmmm

Totally not a disinfo shill

You don't think someone would just do that, would you?
Just be this new. Openly.

It was never proved we did it you dumb spic

It only grows stronger

He can't keep getting away with this!

It was proved tho

see

WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER
WHAT NEXT?

this is the secret of meme magic

the thing is liberals don't know how to escape the uncanny valley
they have no sense of subtlety and no understanding of nuance so no matter what they tricks try to use they fail because its transparent as fuck

>Sup Forums has successfully destroyed the very concept of truth and objective reality using nothing more than a few frog meme cultists
I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Shadilay, I guess?

tapper, have a snickers

The intelligence community won't release shit. At least Buzzfeed tried.

SHADILAY

we didn't do jack shit.

Just government officials actually believe the internet to be true.

but won't trump think we hate him after hearing Sup Forums started this

I can't wait for Alex Jones to report on this

>literally posting a russian propaganda site as evidence

God damn I wish people weren't so fucking stupid. I really wish mind control tactics didn't work so well. You fucks have been completely brainwashed.

>Sup Forums
>implying plural

>destroyed the very concept of truth and objective reality
if we could destroy it, it never existed

you know... I write that but I don't really believe it. No one knows what they're doing IRL desu, that's why online is so fun because it's all LARPing in some way. You get to pretend you know what you're doing. I know sentences 2 &3 of this paragraph seem to contradict 1 directly but I don't think they really do.

Holes such as?

He is smart. He smells a false flag when he smells one.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ryS485lels

the thing is, they'll cling to post as these I mentioned and that WILL delay the useful idiot that is in that condition from good faith from realizing what people he's supporting

more than that, it instills cynicism and a further mistrust in us. there's no need for this kind of slip in a critical time like this
before? yes. after? when enough time has passed, yes. but a free frame and evidence during this time is a mistake.

>calls me the newfag

Didn't say I was.
Just sharing my thoughts.

It's like a goddamn Terry Gilliam movie.

But if it didn't start with Sup Forums, (if say, the Russians do have dirt on Trump) then shouldn't people know that?

What even is reality anymore?
I'm literally shaking

I love you you beautiful bastards, I really do.

TFW I'm gonna tell my grandchildren that I was the one known as user on the mythical Sup Forums

I love you too bro!

1. The story the user talks about in the thread ("sex tape orgy") bears very little resemblance to the golden showers story. They're both sexual in nature, but the Russia element is absent entirely, and that's not a small piece of this report, it's basically the main subject. If they're already changing the story that much, why assume the stories are the same?

2. On Nov. 1, the user said that the reporters took the bait. We know that this user was leaking the story to Rick Wilson, but the person who picked up the story on Oct. 31 was not Rick Wilson (it was a reporter for Mother Jones, last name Corn). Furthermore, Rick Wilson was not Buzzfeed's source.

3. The only proof we have are the claims that user made in the thread. Even though he explicitly stated that he would reveal his deception before the end of the year, he did not do so. That casts doubt on the rest of his story. And even now there's no email screenshots, or drafts of the information he sent any journalists. We're going off an user's word.

There might be more I'm forgetting. And don't get me wrong, I'm quite sure that this story is fake. It's just not fake due to being Sup Forums fanfiction.

desu idrc senpai
at the end of the day trump isn't very important to my life

We form the intellectual backbone of this movement. Godspeed anons.

I'm going to say Angela Merkel and a dragon dildo collection. We have the powah!

It did, face it you fucking shilltard go an hero ,you lose its over, give the fuck up.

We the Captain Now

WELL DONE, YOU GLORIOUS FAGGOT!

HOW YOU MADE UP ALL THOSE LOCAL RUSSIAN DETAILS, AND MATCHED IT WITH TRUMPS TRAVEL ITINARY, NOT TO MENTION OBAMAS, AND THREW IN A FEW (2) SPELLING MISTAKES IN A 32 PAGE REPORT, AND GOT IT SENT TO EVERY ALPHABET AGENCY THAT COUNTS, AND NEVER MENTIONED A WORD ABOUT YOUR GLORIOUS DEEDS ON HERE; NOT ONCE,

HATS OFF!
>'zerohedge reports..' - jeezus fucking wept.

Whatever the angle, it's a great prank bro. Don't overthink it.

Damage control by scared basement dwellers
>implying Sup Forums would ever say a bad thing about Cheetos dad

>yfw the memes are no longer dreams

>It did
Do you mean "They (the Russians) did?

>You lose
What did I lose?

>damage control

There was an entire thread dedicated to it you faggot. Don't play dumb. He had the name of the '''former official'''' on the date said he received a surprise (((Surprise, Nigger!)))) hahaha from us. Fuck off shill faggot CTR kike. Burn in hell. :DD

WE CIA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
CREATE THE MEME-SPREAD THE MEME-HILARITY ENSUES

HOLY SHIT YOU GLORIOUS NECKBEARDS ACTUALLY DID IT!!!!!!

>Business Insider
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/trump-pence-buzzfeed-russia-lifezette-2017-1

>Daily news
google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/russia-compromising-information-trump-report-article-1.2943045

>New York Daily News!!!

Praise kek!

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/Sup Forums-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax

This may be our greatest work user.
Just remember how far you've come, habbo hotel, time man of the year, credit card ddos's

we're the jews now user, its our world.
now we're the jews...

>on january 10, moments after the story broke and began to gain traction on social media, a person with the same smug grin face, and the same hash title for the picture, stated “I didn't think they'd take it so far."

I can confirm that while Russia made no attempt to blackmail Trump or undermine Clinton's campaign, there really is a video of Trump watching prostitutes get pissed on.

>where's the proof?

Check my image hash :^)

I'm starting to see what this is. The story is so damn good that Sup Forumsacks are jealous. They can't admit to themselves that they didn't come up with it, so now they're trying to insert themselves into history.

4d chess

who wants to bet this story was place by a Sup Forumsack under orders from the God Emperor himself?

Is this the final nail on mainstream medias coffin? From the blatant hillary spam, to trashing Trump on national tv constantly, making "Fake news," An actual thing when pizza gate came out and now showing how fucking incompetent they are with this completely fake piece of information...I just don't see how they regain credibility at all

This doesn't make any sence since the documents released by BuzzFeed don't say anything about a pissorgy.

So.. we kangz now?