Why the fucking hate against my flag?

Why the fucking hate against my flag?
Every time I post something, anything, some autist will come out of the woodwork and always say i'm behind it or try to interpret the events in a way that it's always our fault in one way or another
Even if it may be true, I literally dindu nuffin wrong, I cannot post a damn thing without you retards calling me a leaf thinking aha that'll get those evil leafs!
and I cannot leave this board, I simply can't, it cannot be done. Flags were a mistake.
I literally feel like a fucking poo-in-loo, they cannot post a thing without someone telling them they can't poo in loo (though that may be true)
it's like being a white dude democrat, everyone hates you for being white even though you are trying to contribute to their party.
and I could never become left again, so I am miserable here with you faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGMN-gNfdaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A FUCKING LEAF

shut your mouth cunt

Canadians should be range banned from posting on Sup Forums desu

That'll decrease shitposting by about 400%

I know some of you (like 0.1%) are decent people, but a majority of you are literal mouth breathing autists and I'm surprised you can turn on a computer and type sentences without assistance.

m-maybe they mean it in a endearing way. r-right Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=eGMN-gNfdaY

>Leaf

Jealousy. Our flag is too glorious.

>a fucking leaf

stop making shit posts and shit threads. half the time I post someone says some shit like

>a leaf breaking the stereotypes
>a leaf making quality posts

Etc. so just make better posts and people won't shit on you for having a leaf flag. just consider it a free pass to get away with shitposting when you decide to be a retard.

Shut the fuck up faggot

So sad. Poor little leaf.

Can't handle the banter, than gtfo

lol, you need to embrace your leafness, son. When you draw people's scorn and hate by merely showing your country's symbol, you have won this site.

>American
>insulting any other nation's intelligence
Kek...drown yourself in bacon grease, lardass.

yeah, i dont get it.
its a pretty cool flag

Don't you have some migrants to blow?

or you can actually contribute to discussions and raise the level of discourse with well thought out concise points and asking insightful questions, it's really a 50/50.

im not really a fan of cuckanada right now, so i dont give a shit if people talk shit. ill be killed by a refugee pretty soon anyway, im sure.

Not only is it cool. It's meaningful: two oceans connected by a single ideal.

Unlike the random stars and stripes of the Americunt flag.

>leaf

An argument could be made that it doesn't adequate represent the union as a whole as western provinces don't even have maple trees and that it lacks the blue of Quebec.

the leaf asks why.

because canadians are inherently nasty unintelligent malcontents who bring nothing but negativity and inflammatory stupidity to the board. every. fucking. time.

At least we didn't elect a beta feminist Cuck to be in charge of our country

Fuck those rednecks, frogs, and Asians. Toronto is the only important part of Canada so it's crucial to focus the attention there.

You guys are known to be insanely liberal to the point where it seems you would rather kill yourselves than potentially offend a brown person. You guys had very little presence until Trudeau and our election happened.

>negativity
>inflammatory
You know, I have to admit, I've noticed this too. Then I remember the sate our country is in and it makes allot of sense.

Fuck off you dumb leaf cunt, how are you so ignorant about why everyone hates us
>Prime Minister 'dude weed lmao'
>50/50 male-female cabinet for diversity and also to become world laughingstock
>shitskins growing presence in government, import refugees for votes and gibs
>vancouver and gta chink nests for money laundering
>plz be my ai gf

Typical leaf, can't handle the banter.

Honestly, when you think Canada culture, it's all fucking Quebec... maple syrup, poutine, hockey, the list goes on. if Quebec ever separated they would take 90% of our "independent" culture with them. Each of the province's has some individual culture (little Texas in Alberta, native shit in the territories, Newfie shit on the east coast, etc) but it isn't big enough to permeate the entire country and our international image like quebecs stuff is

Yeah keep jerking your own dick, you pathetic leaf fuck.

Man why do leafs always bitch and moan all the time like just deal with it your embarrassing yourselves further

Maybe it's because you make shit posts, faggot.

Also;

>A FUCKING LEAF

only if you watch, faggot.

Because most Leafs make shitty posts, just like what you did.
This garbage thread replaced what could potentially be a good thread in need of a bump.

Awww leaf we all love you maple syrup blooded canadians hell id even be wjlling to annex your country so you can have a nice flag

its a fukin beaver

B E A V E R

lol, you know nothing. We are all a mixed up bag here, and we bust each other's balls openly and constantly about race. We talk about it with our friends in ways you can't. Because we're all recent immigrants. My dad was born in Italy, my mom in Malta, my wife in Japan, and my friends all manner of white, brown, yellow, and some black. And we have way less filter than Americans, because we're so used to being around "others."

Please, desu-senpai

Canadians are almost as bad as Aussies when it comes to shitposting and your PM is a cuck.

your country is almost a big of a meme as mine. just learn to deal with the banter, leaf.

>implying leaves aren't the masters of thread sliding
>implying jews don't put on a leaf to get away with it

how deep does the rabbit hole go?

>western provinces don't even have maple trees
uh

i would be in favor of that.

this is why

>leaf

>my wife in Japan

I met her when I lived there and imported. Let's see you do better.

It's a big country, man. Things change significantly from one province to another and the major cities might as well be from a different country altogether.

Look at Quebec's "Charte des Valeurs Québécoises", for instance.

It saddens me how many people actually think like that... and I live IN Toronto.

Quebec is... special. There are definitely some aspects of it I miss, but I just can't justify living there anymore. The economy is fucking dead, taxes are too high, infrastructure is falling apart and people are more concerned with what language you speak to your friend at the bar than whether the province will go bankrupt.

Sugar maple, then.

you don't deserve that leaf

go back to Peru faggot

I 100% unironically support a full military invasion and annexation of Canada. Fuck you maple nigger little tundra cuck motherfuckers you are all scum

>It saddens me how many people actually think like that... and I live IN Toronto.

But were you BORN here? If you were, you might think likewise.

416 for life, baby. Etobicoke-Lakeshore checking in.

Born in Montreal, raised on the south shore.

TTC >>>>> STM

fucking do it already. im sick of this shit. im an american trapped in a canadians body, i need a nationality reassignment invasion

>full military invasion
Buddy, you could probably just ask nicely. Do you know who your dealing with here?

sort yourself out. stop leafs shitposting all the time. seriously. dont like the hate? contribute to the solution. activate those neurotransmitters. use your fucking brain. for one in your pathetic, sad life.

seriously, fuck you canada.

lol, don't make us burn down your whitehouse again, hillbilly.

It's weird. Anywhere outside of Sup Forums it's a fairly agreed upon fact that Canada has one of the nicest flags in the world, but on Sup Forums it's the worst

Hey, man. If it's any consolation, I'm a lifelong, die-hard Habs fan, cuz fuck the Leafs.

Wow you're a cool cucumber xP

This looks like it should be a pasta.

I don't really care for hockey desu senpai.

I much prefer shooting sports.

fpbp

But you 'ave to shoot da puck, n'est-ce pas?

They're jealous that we're the only white nation that hasn't elect a nigger or bitch as leader.

Because 90% of the time you fucking leaves post something it is absolutely retarded and mostly liberal bullshit, you guys are the number shit poster on this board, fucking I wouldn't be surprised if you were the number 1 shit posters on all boards if they all had flags we would see it.

Canadian voters never elected a woman in a general election. Get your facts straight, friend-o.

Bonhomme, call me w'en you shoot da puck 1000 feet par seconde.

Holy shit. Learn some syntax, Paco. I have a headache trying to parse your shit grammar.

Gas the kikes, rake leaves now

Hello brown man, could you please go home? Thanks

>leaf posting

That's what I said.

cant be out shat by a bleedin roo!!!taste the beaver bitch!

I thoroughly enjoy when I'm in the mid-west and they think of us canadians as snow-farmer simpletons.

yankees are good people even if you think we're faggots, or if you don't think about us at all.

Isn't it amazing how someone can just completely misunderstand a simple, straightforward statement?

Never thought I'd agree with a Mexican over a Canadian.

>leaf
Most of the shit posted by leafs is retarded or blue pill nonsense. With a sprinkle of autism.

this isn't true and you know it.

does portland paint an accurate picture of everything west of the mississippi?

>not knowing canada is a weird admixture of southern-like hospitality, scottish anger, celtic traditions, british mannerisms, french politics and focus on QoL, mid-west attitudes...

Strange. Usually niggers and spics hate eachother.

We're just the book emissary here. I think Sup Forums really likes the leaf posting. Even myself. Don't take shits too seriously here.

t. French-Canadian

That's rich coming from someone who's so autistic he moved to a shitty country because of its children's cartoons.

CAUSE THE COUNTRY CHOSE A SHITTY FUCKiNG LEAF

Ok I'm just gonna go ahead and ask:

What the hell is the "day of the rake" and why can't you idiots stop raving about it?

well we're called leaves and a rake cleans up leaves so im guess its some genocide thing.