Is BuzzFeed kill?

Why are they upset?

Post more tears. They sustain me.

Because they're about to be sued into oblivion by the meanest fucking president in years.

everyone knows they are about to lose their job

deh fucked up

Someone repackaged a bunch of Sup Forums fanfiction threads as a secret British doxier on Donald Trump's connection with Russia.

That was sent to Rick Wilson who tipped off ex-CIA and eventually hit John McCain who gave it to the actual CIA. The CIA "leaked" it to the press, BuzzFeed being the first to run this fake story.

Every news organization that ran this is about to be hit hard with libel lawsuits, lmfao. TROLLED hard by Sup Forums's pol. So much for "fact checkers".

PRAISE KEK BROTHER.

I'm afraid Ive become addicted to liberal tears

Like when you are a kid and all the other kids are getting rowdy, and you can sense this means trouble even as a kid but you keep going anyway because all the other kids are. Then an adult comes in the room. The walls are covered in shit. The ceiling fan has shit on the blades. Shit on your face, shit smeared on your cheeks. Shit in your mouth... www buzzfeed dot com

you idiots it has nothing to do with the fake report

they're sad being their king is leaving office and he teared up during his speech, so now they're all asspained

Please oh god let this be real

They're crying about Obama's speech not about the Trump article

They published unverified reports and now could go the way of Gawker.

why are you undermining the intelligence of Russia, user?

Russia were behind the original posts and are actively bringing them back to life as we speak as evidence that they are from Sup Forums.

Russia will soon be your country too, user.

Just like he sued those women he molested, right?

Get off Sup Forums, CIA. No one's fighting and dying in Russia for you retarded neo-con cuck fuckheads.

Are you talking about Bill?

YOU REALLY OUTDONE YOURSELVES THIS TIME Sup Forums!

THIS APPEARED AUTOMATICALLY ON MY GOOGLE FEED I DIDNT KNOW I HAD AND MY NORMIE FAMILY GOT IT TOO

>"the Trump hit was made with good intent"
>Sad because their nigger king is leaving

No wonder everyone hates Canadians, because of fucking faggot dipshits like you

Next time take time to read the article because making yourself look like a retarded child

i am russia not cia :^)

why sue?

he'll be president

have them arrested for libel and prosecuted

We literally pay these transvestites to shitpost on Sup Forums and pretend their spooky spies. This shit is fucking hilarious

why are people dumb Sup Forums?
and more fucking importantly why didn't we do this sooner?

hahahaha

No

hahaha shitfeed bout to get gawked

dumb 2

dumb 3

I've been studying a lot lately. Wtf happened?

Buzzfeed realizes they're now Gawker 2.0

They just opened themselves up to a libel lawsuit

>Trump hit
>made in good intent

Libitards. Not even once.

>Buzzfeed newsroom

Ex CIA has to be McMuffin.

He wanted Trump taken out worse than Wilson

You realise putin took a huge dookie on your country yes

>President Pence

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

What? I leave Sup Forums for one fucking day!

He's not even President yet and we're winning so much

I don't understand. What did they expect would happen? It's actually getting much better reception than it deserves.

>nov 8 2016
really made me think

What exactly happened? I went off of pol for a few hours came back and everyone is freaking out.

What flag is that?

not seeing this tweet anywhere on his page

It's all over pol, lurk moar.

Russia is small potatoes, dude.

Aruba.

yfw Trump sues them into poverty on right before the right wing uprising that removes all social safety nets and affirmative action and these beta male pussies and the dumb cunts end up homeless and kill themselves the first day deprived of modern amenities

Wait till jan 20th and the buzzfeed staff will all be in a morgue for what they've done.

>Nov 8 2016

How do you figure you're winning? What have you won?

> peeing on a bed is SCANDALOUS!

> jamming dick in another man's asshole is normal.jpg
> sawing off one's penis is normal.jpg

wat

The non-country whose name sounds like an antique car horn

They mean the Starbucks in the lobby

Pls kek, make buzzfeed suffer worse than gawker. I want these kikes offing themselves in public.

We memed a reality star into the Whitehouse, and we get to watch liberals shitting their pants for the next 8 years. This is the definition of winning.

This is like a second Christmas.

its going to be hilarious when they discover all the shit they are pushing just has "Clinton" changed to "Trump" for sake of ploy to topple the mob boss Clinton.

>anyone anti-Trump is actually anti-clinton they just don't realize it yet.

this will make hogan vs gawker look like a romance story, they are ded

Sup Forums yet again engages in delusions of grandeur. Don't kid yourselves, guys. This dossier wasn't the result of some Sup Forumstard's fan fiction. Intelligence committees would not pass around a document with literally no fucking sources. Believe it or not, people are smarter than that.

>Because they're about to be sued into oblivion by the meanest fucking president in years

Wheels are always turning. Things are always happening. The good shit can't be talked about while it's in the works.

>MSM is in a fucking tizzy
>Buzzfeed is going to pull a Gawker
>the "fake news" spin is going to stop

A better question is what haven't I won

>reality star

I don't know about you but I voted for a business man

Trump unleashed his jews on them

can't wait for another dose of this.

they're all so pathetic.

>people are smarter than that.
>zero evidence has been provided by Intelligence committees over Russian hacking

WHEN

WILL

THEY

LEARN?

THEY WON'T GET AWAY WITH THEIR SHIT FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS

AHHHHHH

Have we cut the head off the snake???

It's buzz feed.
Even this thread is click bait. WHO THE FUCK CARES? We should have a pizza party with a ball pit to celebrate if they die. (Deliberate reference)
Sagegoesinallfields

>Believe it or not, people are smarter than that.
No they aren't.

lol holy shit. im crying

It was done by one of our agents in one of the intelligence companies do you really think we are all just kids talking about anime lel ?

>WOW ITS JUST LIEK MUH HOLLYWOOD TV SHOWS!

These low-IQ losers need to gtfo of my country.

4 years.

Why do they still have the story up? Are they really that retarded?

>4 years.
Haha, yeah right.

hi, joe.

Sup Forums was right again.

no way. does anybody have the original fanfiction for comparison?

>John McCain
Let's hope this faglord has to resign.

Whats it going to say fags?

Oh, gawd. Just thinking about that makes me diamonds. I hope Rick Wilson commits sudoku.

Egos. It would be too much to admit they were that stupid And get shut down. So they'll just get shut down.

Liberals truly are disgusting, watching them all go crazy is fun.

>Trump says it never happened

FALSE, trump is a racist

Smart like hillary who declared war on pepe?

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING

Why is Sup Forums freaking out right now?

>Don't kid yourselves, goys.

>"HOW DARE THEY USE FAKE NEWS AGAINST US!!!", screamed the creator of Fake News as he writhed along the floor.

They're about to be jobless? Good.

man how is everyone on Sup Forums so stupid? It's like everyone today is falling for the most obvious bullshit.

read the fucking thread

PRAISE KEK BROTHERS!

Sort of like the Russian hacking that has to this day provided even one shred of evidence aside from "confident intelligence agenices". These agencies were also confident about wmds in places they weren't, glad that didn't cost a gazillion dollars.

it's called sarcasm

b a s e d
a
s
d

Then what are you talking about?

>with good intent
That part pisses me the fuck off more than anything else. What a fucking iconic Millenial excuse.
>Bu..bu...but my heart was in the right place!

Like it fucking matters! Welcome to the real world honey! Actions have fucking consequences. I hope they get the book thrown at them and this becomes the historic event that shapes future libel legislation.

>Adam El-Hajii