Is Mike Stoklasa /ourguy/?

Is Mike Stoklasa /ourguy/?

Is he secretly right-wing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sExTt4j69zI?t=12m22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doubt it. He's funny as fuck though.

Not really. He didn't seem to think very highly of the Force Awakens boycott.

Maybe he is. Definitely very critical and not an SJW.

Nah, but he's funny and he doesn't give a shit about who he pisses off with his humor.

A good guy. Not /ourguy/, but he sees through the veneer of Hollywood bullshit and does good movie reviews. I don't even watch movies anymore, only on occasion, RLM is enough entertainment

According to the Gilbert stream Mike is (or was) fairly racist

Of course he is. Anyone who actually has to deal with a large group of black people will eventually grow to hate them. Anyways look at the demographics of milwaukee. Not only is it a 50/50 white and black divide now 80 percent of children born there are black so it will become the next detroit in the next 30 years.

When you live in a city like Milwaukee, you grow into it

He made fun of how not voting is a vote for Trump. I don't know.

I think he probably doesn't give a shit about politics, he might have some opinions, but won't argue or get butthurt about it.

He cares about movies

Oh I agree, I went through the 2nd most diverse school district in the nation. Being around blacks definitely makes you racist

Been fairly neutral. Seemed to mock the left more than right, but I think it's more of a business practice, rather than a personal one, seeing as how youtube is overrun with young, right wing anti sjw channels, now.

E;R is a channel that comes to mind when I think of anti kike jokes sprinkled into a movie/cartoon reviewer

But at the same time he talks non-stop about how bullshit political correctness and media narrative are.

The Redtails review is a good example of Mike shitting on PC culture and media narratives. He has the rant in Ghostbusters too where he flat out says "No one ever gave a shit female leads, and we've had a decent amount in the past to inspire young girls"

Rich, Jay, and Mike are liberal, but they're not this new stream of "die for my party" liberals that are so goddamn irritating.

He's clearly anti-SJW, based on his Sensitive Joss Whedon bit.
He probably tries to keep politics out of his shows though, which is probably a good idea when you cater primarily to nerds who like star wars.

He used to be. Now he's totally into race-mixing and apparently against Trump for no obvious reason except how unpopular he is, though not with RLM-fans.

He is getting annoying about Rouge One. Legit don't give a fuck what you think about it after the first video. He should of just accepted his defeat and dislikes and moved on.

I loved the movie and found his claims unfound and preachy. Should of done that during FA, but fucking fuck kys Mike

What's the origin of this "black hand on a person's face" meme?

youtu.be/sExTt4j69zI?t=12m22s

>really makes you think

Ask her

Because Sup Forums isn't white.

>"Third Reich" Mike
>"Myklon B" Stoklasa
>Mike "Ampf" Stoklasa
>Mike "The Nigger Grave Digger" Stoklasa
>Mike "The Milwaukee Mulatto Murderer" Stoklasa
>Mike "The White Plague" Stoklasa
>Mike "Kike Killer" Stoklasa
>Mike "Pulling the Trigger on Every Nigger" Stoklasa
>Mike "The Clip-Tips to Crypts Kid" Stoklasa
>Mike "Going Rambo on Sambo" Stoklasa
>Mike "Impugn the Coon" Stoklasa
>Mike "Minority Deport" Stoklasa
>Mike "The Spook Nuke" Stoklasa
>Mike "Peekaboo, Jiggaboo!" Stoklasa
>Mike "The Quaking Quadroon Quasher" Stoklasa
>Mike "Sambo Saboteur" Stoklasa
>Mike "Eschew the Jew" Stoklasa
>Mike "Kebab Shishkebab" Stoklasa
>Mike "Stein Slayer" Stoklasa
>Mike "The Beaner Brainer" Stoklasa
>Mike "The Mudskin Manslaughterer" Stoklasa
>Mike "Purger of Mud" Stoklasa
>Mike “Rameses the Kike Terminator” Stoklasa
>Mike “Anti-Semite Dynamite” Stoklasa
>Mike “Killin’ Schlomo in Slo-mo” Stoklasa
>Mike "The Milwaukee Shrike" Stoklasa
>Mike "One Man Klan" Stoklasa
>Mike "Catch Me If You Klan" Stoklasa
>Mike "The Renegade World Trade Grenade" Stoklasa
>Mike "The Kike Striker" Stoklasa

>Against Trump
What? Because of the "not voting is a vote for Trump"? He was obviously joking

I find him legitimately attractive, he's my type.

he used to be super conservative but i think he's been corrupted by being near twink jay and euphoric fedora tipper rich all the time.

there's some old forum posts of him ripping into unfunny women comedians and limousine liberals.

He made too many comments negative about Trump.