Where is the proof that Sup Forums wrote this document?

Where is the proof that Sup Forums wrote this document?

That someone on Sup Forums said they did is not enough. A screenshot or archive of the original thread would be ideal.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
archive.is/kmmw4
archive.is/SfGCG
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/rick wilson/capcode/user/type/posts/end/2016/11/03/page/6/
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
theintercept.com/2016/12/09/a-clinton-fan-manufactured-fake-news-that-msnbc-personalities-spread-to-discredit-wikileaks-docs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP we need to find more proof than just the archive

join the hunt

I've simply heard the blame placed on Russia too many times in the past several months to believe Russia did anything wrong no matter how true at this point

There you go

This is not proof that someone, or someones, on Sup Forums wrote it. Who is the original author?

That has nothing to do with Sup Forums writing the document. It also only confirms what was known from the very start of all this... it's unverified. That doesn't mean it's Sup Forums's doing or even necessarily fake.

I'm goanna be honest with you user, we are probably never going to see 100% proof positive that Sup Forums did this.

You know why?

because we aren't fabricating any of this. It's genuine. If we were fabricating this, we would have made better proof.

>this won't be proven true because it's true

As I suspected. So people on Sup Forums celebrating the magic of memes are basically full of shit. It was not through the group efforts of Sup Forums that this happened.

the CIA can't even come up with 100% proof that russia hacked the election, but they're still pretty fucking sure that it happened

Unless someone grabbed the archive there is no proof

*unverified* is very different from *unsubstantiated*

our claims are definitely substantiated

There is none. We're currently being raided by full on disinfo operation. It's entirely obvious, notice the immense amount of shitposting threads claiming Sup Forums was behind the report .

This wasn't his argument, though. He's saying that, if Sup Forums made it, then it's extremely likely someone has a screenshot or archive of the thread.

So far, none have surfaced.

So far, it seems Sup Forums did not make this.

Ok but then this is an even bigger story if what the supposed author says is true. Tampering with the record by intelligence agents to sensationalize it is yuuuuge.

Gonna get a full investigation. If an user was the source, I'm sure we'll see his pasty white face on TV.

What's the fucking point of highlighting everything

AHAHAHAHAHAH THEY ACTUALLY FELL FOR THIS, YOU ACTUALLY FELL FOR THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH POOR RICKY BOY LOL

These are not the claims of the CIA. They simply say that they cannot publish their proof.

This makes the conspiracy unfalsifiable, but it's an equal problem for those hoping the CIA is right.

That being said, that 17 intelligence agencies agree on it is in itself shifting the prior probability that they're not lying.

This

my point is to emphasize the difference between being reasonably sure that something is true, vs. being 100% sure that something is true.

Sup Forums didn't wrote anything, it's a meme.

>people who meme in ways I don't like are paid shills
kys

There is none. Sup Forums follows memes, not the truth

There's been a ton. Sorry you don't have eyes.

This is not a thread for saying who fell for what. This is a thread trying to establish the veracity that Sup Forums was the author.

Fuck off to the other threads if you want to gloat (or, if leftist, speculate).

Why would anyone want Sup Forums to take responsibility for that report?

There isn't any. Just a post in Trump General from somebody claiming to have leaked a sex orgy tape story to Rick Wilson in October. It's totally different from the Russian Golden Showers story, and we don't even have proof of that user leaking anything besides his word.

that paragraph was made by an user earlier in one of the first threads on the topic, it isn't in the report

If you can't fucking prove it then assume it's false.

because if we can show that the MSM ran a story that was essentially Sup Forums fan fiction, they will be destroyed

This reports have nothing to do with Rick Wilson.
Sup Forums is again full of shit.

the original source of this fake news is irrelevant, the fact that the corporate anti-trump media (led by buzzfeed) ran with it is what matters

That's not from the reports retard.

Because if people think it comes from Sup Forums the entire report can be brushed off as false. The shills are raiding hardcore. They're trying to bury this story quickly.

You could have spent your shitpost to post some of this tons of proof that Sup Forums wrote it. Where is it?

I'm not insulting you for being a skeptic, i'm insulting you for beleive that the board is under attack.

NEWS FLASH: people on this board have disagreements, CTR was a meme

The shill are the ones pretending this story is real.

>CTR was a meme
Hello CTR

Because people on Sup Forums are generally unambitious paranoid losers, who have wet dreams about small groups of people exerting immense covert influence.

The idea that they could do this themselves is an even wetter dream.

And so too will we. The media may be running with it, but if Sup Forums made it, then Sup Forums's going under. That's why the shills are pushing so hard for us to claim it.
Don't even know what to say.

>we have always erred on the side of publishing
>Modern ((((((journalism))))))

They're playing with fire, and they know it. Fucking scumbags. We haven't come all that far from yellow journalism after all.

Unless predicting the future is a common trait it was us.

Who would want this story buried? The Russians? It seems ludicrous to think that the Russians would risk blackmailing one of the friendliest presidents towards Russia the US has ever elected.

When you say the story, do you mean the golden showers story itself, or the story that the story originated on Sup Forums

See The connection is unsubstantiated, and even if there is proof that that user leaked a sex orgy story to Rick Wilson, it's connection to this Russian thing is incredibly vague.

There's just no way to know
*wink* *wink*

>That someone on Sup Forums said they did is not enough
Can you fucking read?

actually there is. I never chime in, but youre wrong.

The damning part is the mention of Russian spy angle from the user in the Nov 1st archive and the report supposedly coming from a former British intelligence officer who was Russian counter-intelligence.

Is that just a coincidence?

Again, why post any of the fake info on Sup Forums when there are archives anyone can search?

>If we were fabricating this, we would have made better proof.
/thread

Low res pic, can you post another where this future prediction takes place? Does Sup Forums ever come together as a group and create this document?

The report allegedly dates back to september.

There was a tweet on October 31st by David Corn (of Mother Jones) saying he had just received a story about the Russian's possibly having dirt on Trump.

Who, then, is this British intelligence officer?

And who is the user making the post? We can't compare the post IDs.

Only the Putinbots are claiming Sup Forums did this

This is literally not even in the report. I just read the entire thing. This is disinformation which leads me to believe that this report is in fact legitimate or they wouldn't be trying so desperately to discredit it. Jesus christ.

There is no proof. Sup Forums likely didn't do this

Sup Forums's narrative is crumbling lmao

Le pol is a person.

Yeah, this document has been around for months, according to Buzzfeed and CNN

>The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible.

>This synopsis was not an official part of the report from the intelligence community case about Russian hacks, but some officials said it augmented the evidence that Moscow intended to harm Clinton's candidacy and help Trump's, several officials with knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

archive.is/kmmw4

>The dossier, which is a collection of memos written over a period of months, includes specific, unverified, and potentially unverifiable allegations of contact between Trump aides and Russian operatives, and graphic claims of sexual acts documented by the Russians. BuzzFeed News reporters in the US and Europe have been investigating various alleged facts in the dossier but have not verified or falsified them. CNN reported Tuesday that a two-page synopsis of the report was given to President Obama and Trump.

>Now BuzzFeed News is publishing the full document so that Americans can make up their own minds about allegations about the president-elect that have circulated at the highest levels of the US government.

>Harry Reid spokesman Adam Jentleson tweeted Tuesday that the former Senate Democratic leader had seen the documents before writing a public letter to FBI Director James Comey about Trump’s ties to Russia. And CNN reported Tuesday that Arizona Republican John McCain gave a “full copy” of the memos to Comey on Dec. 9, but that the FBI already had copies of many of the memos.

archive.is/SfGCG

For the record, there are plenty of reasons to believe that the document is not reliable, namely that none of the news organizations covering it have been able to substantiate any of the facts involved. This is something they admitted.

I just don't believe we can give Sup Forums credit going on so little information. Maybe those guys searching the archives will find a really amazing connection though.

That's false, it's confirmed John McCain got the report from a former MI16 agent.

Who is the British intelligence officer?

>Where is the proof that Sup Forums wrote this document?
Nobody actually said Sup Forums wrote it.

Just that an user supposedly provided and investigator with a fake story.

will you /leftypol/ faggots stop spamming that in every fucking thread no one's buying it

fake news is getting out of control

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/rick wilson/capcode/user/type/posts/end/2016/11/03/page/6/
It's never been proven, nobody's answered requests for proof. Fake as fuck claims from larpers and newfags.

I like this part of the Buzzfeed article, which has the document CNN and others are reporting and what intelligence had in their possession

>The allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors.

this

why is everyone here a retard?

The FBI also had copies as well.

Lots of people have claimed Sup Forums created it.

So far, the only slight substantiation has been the connection between Rick Wilson and a Russian spy twist on things.

This is not enough. If truly the Sup Forumstard who wrote this was not lucky and the pipeline is as claimed, we ought to have seen his updates on Sup Forums much more.

Are there other threads with this prediction?

AN HERO NOW SHILL AN HEROOOOO NOOOOOOOWWWWW

The full document is here

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

can you tell me what page your image is from because I cant find it. Thanks.

It's great to know there are people in this thread right now who were able to troll John McCain. You guys really will Make America Great Again, really did the Trumpster a favour here.

HAHA YEAH GUYS LET'S SHIT ON TRUMP HAHA

>post section of fake intel on Sup Forums to prove to others it's fake
>Sup Forums is well known
>recipient of fake intel knows how to search Sup Forums
>finds section post on Sup Forums in intel

>This is disinformation which leads me to believe that this report is in fact legitimate or they wouldn't be trying so desperately to discredit it
Remember when fake leaks came out about Hillary's speeches to Wall Street? It came out to discredit the actual leaks Wikileaks was dumping at the same time.

To the average news reader, all these intersecting stories complicates the picture on whats truthful or not.

>A Clinton Fan Manufactured Fake News That MSNBC Personalities Spread to Discredit WikiLeaks Docs
>theintercept.com/2016/12/09/a-clinton-fan-manufactured-fake-news-that-msnbc-personalities-spread-to-discredit-wikileaks-docs/

This.

It's more likely to me now that this is just a full disinfo campaign being informally run by a combination of meme zealots.

Is there any evidence that pol did this?

It's not in their. But the article does mention golden showers.

Who claimed it though? this is honestly the first thread I've seen with that.

Where is the proof that they didn't? If the MSM can't even provide a single source for this """document""", given the contents it's safe to assume they got trolled

>i want something to be true therefore I will ignore evidence, or lack thereof
kys

not enough

Because the document does in fact mention golden showers. It doesn't mention the hentai bullshit, because that was made up here to try and spread disinfo.

Then post it fucker

Consider the tweets that Rick Wilson are replying to, related to Sup Forums.

YOU are ignoring evidence because it is not conclusive

I'm the first to admit that we havn't found conclusive evidence eyt, but the search is ongoing

There's little to no evidence that pol did this

Hell no. It's safe to assume that the document is fake, if there is no proof otherwise.

It's NOT safe to assume that Sup Forums wrote it.

Fuck off CIA pol don't write it, the poster made a tread here.

>Yeah, this document has been around for months, according to Buzzfeed and CNN
That's bullshit.

If it was around for that long, Hillary would have dropped it after Comey re-opened the FBI investigation and blew her campaign out of the water. They were in desperation that weekend and it showed. If they had a lifeline, even one as weak as this, they would have thrown it.

This document was written, at the earliest, over christmas. An user probably didn't write it. I'd put it down to a blogger or SJW with enough inside connections to leak, but it could simply be a complete fabrication by Buzzfeed also.

Depending on the timing of those fake highlighted sections, there's also a chance it could be a goon.

there is no proof.
the report has far too many names.
no american poster from this board wrote this thing.

Then it's incredibly nefarious to mix a possibly legit document with fabricated parts to discredit it.

I can't find any of those other bullshit references in the original doc either.

NIGGER WHAT

>I'm goanna be honest with you user, we are probably never going to see 100% proof positive that Sup Forums did this.
>You know why?
>because we aren't fabricating any of this. It's genuine. If we were fabricating this, we would have made better proof.

I'm goanna be honest with you user, we are probably never going to see 100% proof positive that BIG FOOT is real

You know why?

because we aren't fabricating any of this. It's genuine. If we were fabricating this, we would have made better proof.

Le bigfoot is real BECAUSE THERE IS NO PROOF OF BIGFOOT

IF YOU FIND PROOF, YOU LOSE

IF YOU FIND PROOF, YOU DONT PROVE IT