BREAKING : TRUMP INDICTED

INDICTED AND IMPEACHED FOR RAPE AND TREASON

AHAHAHHAHAHA DRUMPF BTFO!

Make way for HER!

SAY IT WITH ME, NIGGERS

MADAM

>Fantasy can impeach a president

Wew lad

I don't give a shit if he had one or a hundred golden showers. He's not fucking little kids like the Clinton's and their degenerate pedo cronies.

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS BTFO

SAY IT WITH ME ANONS.
WORLD WAR 3
WORLD WAR 3
WORLD WAR 3
WORLD WAR 3

LAMESTREAM MEDIA ACTUALLY FELL FOR FANFIC LOL

>Make way for HER!
>SAY IT WITH ME, NIGGERS
>MADAM

Never.

not real. no source

I'm sure she's said it plenty of times to make up for us.

this is it lads. this could be the one.

Can't wait for HERstory. Who /comfy/?

This does kind of bother me a little.
What's the problem if he DOES have a golden shower. There isn't actually anything scandalous or illegal about it it's just pretty gross.
Also, surely OP's pic should be some sort of treason.

He will be.

GAF is right again. GAF is always right.

ww3!!

What anime is that`?

I can't wait for the purge.

Here's the deal OP

Tape for one night of Olympic watersports

>not watching flip flappers

Flippity flappity flop

Frip Frappers

Flim flam

firupu furapersu

Thanks goys

The scandal is that Russia was holding tapes of Trumps degenerate behaviour and essentially coercing him into doing their bidding. Basically Trump has been outed has a Russia spy on American soil.

It's literally them offering a million dollars to buy the FSB tapes.

What a bunch of retards.

Sup Forums should take the money and provide them with some bullshit and make the spread it

Fuck off malay subhuman. Go take a flight and touch down in the pacific you cunt. Go fucking beg on tumblr for patreon bux you waste of human flesh. I hope patton oswalt's wife rapes your mouth in your sleep.

Fucking delusional.
Shame what happens to insane people who can't accept losing.

Of course penthouse wants exclusive rights.

how?

>1 million

LMBO. TMZ would easily quintuple that. The CIA would give 10s of millions in hush money.

Oh penthouse, you tried.....

>Patton Oswalt

Literally who

$1 Million? What an absolute disaster of a deal. Those tapes are worth at least 10 times as much. Believe me.

By acquiring a fan-fiction made by someone here that said Trump hired Russian hookers to pee on a bed Obama slept in, and the Russians caught it on tape because the room was bugged.

Civil war and world war 3

kill yourself mike

The allegation are that he had golden showers with prostitutes, from what i understood

PROSTITION IS THE PROBLEM

P E N C E

>We the Russian government will blackmail you going poopoo peepee on a couple whores, UNLESS! You run for president of the United States and do our bidding! MUWHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

GTFO Trump. Go eat Melania out or something and stop posting on Sup Forums

More like FAKENEWS is the problem kike hahah
I'LL DRAG YOU DOWN TO HELL WITH ME!

I didn't even realize Penthouse Forums was still around. It's all about Playboy these days.

Fake news.

What is this shit? Why do I keep seeing these posted all over Sup Forums?

Kek, playboy isn't even nude anymore. They got completely cucked by 3rd wave SJewW feminists

1 million is pretty low if they do exist

maybe in bitcoin

Somebody rule 34 it and get that cash

Is anyone else kind of surprised at the relentless Russia/Trump baiting? They're literally accusing him of being a Manchurian candidate. That's straight up treason, the worst thing that could possibly happen to a country. Just the accusation is would be unthinkable a few years ago, and they're going with it based on one anonymous source with"unverifiable facts". Trying to install a Manchurian candidate and getting this far would be an act of war.

Do these idiots realize where they're likely pushing this?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump is pooped.

>NO REFUNDS :^)

>Do these idiots realize where they're likely pushing this?
They've known for a while.

i think (((they))) like these shots because they're slimming