Why the Second Amendment must be repealed

There are 3 main reasons;

1) Americans have proven they are not responsible enough to own guns
2) Tens of thousands of people die every year because of guns
3) The only thing that guns are used for is to kill people - killing is wrong/bad/immoral.

Guns are a relic of the past. The second amendment was written at a time when Americans actually needed them to defend themselves. This is not the case anymore. The US has a fully equipped police force and military to protect and serve the public. Taking away guns would decrease the tens of thousands of lives that are needlessly lost every year by a massive amount. Less killing is good.

I am want to have an intelligent discussion, if you have nothing intelligent to contribute please keep scrolling and do not reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

theacru.org/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/
usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf
law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
hoplofobia.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Armed-Resistance-to-Crime.pdf
libertyfirearmstraining.com/blog/2013/05/16/criminals-fear-armed-citizens-more-than-they-do-the-police/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1745-9125.2004.tb00539.x/abstract)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>leaf

>A

The petty crimes committed by an armed populace pale in comparison to the atrocities a totalitarian state can commit against it's unarmed people.

10/10.

Kek'd

Niggers

>pinnacle of evolution

>killing is always bad
lacks subtlety, needs revision.
D+ work at best

So how would you get rid of the guns?

>A Canadian tries to tell Americans how to run their country

So the plan is to have the police and military go around the country confiscating them and then destroying them? And you think this will work?

Just like they did in Australia, gun buy back, then make gun ownership illegal punishable by large fines or prison time.

How many guns did Australia have?

People talk a big game, but in the face of armed authorities at their doors, they'll roll over like dogs.

>I am want to have an intelligent
discussion.
>I am want.
>Intelligent.

You're right leaf. With gun control, people wouldn't be able to kill each other as bullets are homo sapiens' only weakness. Not to mention terrorist attacks with them would be reduced, because terrorists usually follow the law at least when it comes to gun control, so this way they know that assault rifles are wrong. They need to take a leaf out of France's book so that all their public spaces and events will be safe.

This

>Americans have proven that they too irresponsible to own guns.
No, niggers have proven themselves too irresponsible to own guns.

>tens of thousands of people die each year because of guns

These are niggers killing other people (mostly other niggers) and weak faggots that kill themselves. These faggots would have been absorbed by the infant mortality rate decades ago and we would not have this problem today if not for modern medicine.

>The only thing that guns are used for is killing things and that is wrong and immoral.

Fuck off with your objective morality bullshit. You don't own guns because they are "ebil and scawey" I do own guns. When I kill you for being a faggot, you won't be around to defend your retarded (non) arguments.

For those who sat for my rant, have a rare Pepe.

He just had a shit strategy.

When are we going to do something about Canadians shitposting the same garbage again and again every single day?

Are you literally retarded? Nobody is talking about a drunk hillbilly without a shirt going up against swat. The idea is THE POPULATION being armed is one of multiple deterrents against local and foreign tyranny.

>And you think this will work?

it will work fine if you only take guns from blacks

>leftists use cartoons to convey their opinions to others
Checks out.

And the ARMED POPULATION is mostly drunk hillbillies

>1) Americans have proven they are not responsible enough to own guns
subjective opinion
>2) Tens of thousands of people die every year because of guns
tens of thousands of people were killed by cars in 2015
>3) The only thing that guns are used for is to kill people
objectively false
> killing is wrong/bad/immoral.
not always

Why are you attacking black people like that, you fucking racist fucking hitler leaf!

And if they don't roll over you burn their compound down kill everyone

stay in your own lane you faggot Canadian. Take care of your own Somali Immigrant cimmunity organizer who now helps decide who can immigrate to that shithole you call a country.

ok. so you see your neighbors house get blown away by a drone missile. you just made a domestic terrorist

This.

1. Those who aren't responsible die.
2. Niggers aren't people.
3. What's wrong with killing niggers?

underrated

SHALL

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post...

I mean if the government is drone-striking its own civilians for speaking out against gun control, then doesn't this comic sort of prove the point it's trying to refute?

LAWS ARE ALREADY IN PLACE!
IF YOU TRULY WANT TO STOP MURDERS LIKE THAT OF MASS SHOOTINGS! STOP PAMPERING CRIMINALS WHO COMMIT THEM WITH FREE RENT AND FOOD IN PRISON AND HANG THEM IN THE STREET!

Pretty god damn sure people will think twice about shooting others who are innocent when they are swinging from a fucking lamp post for all to see! Or cut their god damned hand off and fuck off.

The reason why things are the way they are is because there is no punishment, the original punishment was going to hell, libs cried about the bible, now there is no god, there is no consequences, people can do what they want.

You want an end to gun violence, stop fucking shutting down mental hospitals and better yet, calling people with mental disorders perfectly healthy and worthy of living in society.

Guess what, the asshole calling his penis Susan and murdering chickens in his closet isn't a special snowflake and we are just being racist, its a nut job ready to kill and needs help!

>1) NIGGERS have proven they are not responsible enough to own guns
FTFY leafaggot

>"liberals" trivializing killing someone because they don't agree with them

Jesus, these people have no self-awareness do they?

You do realize the murders in Australia did not decrease after gun control was enacted... right?

Leaf posts wall of text with normie Picard meme.
>wants "intelligent" discussion about gun control.
>refuses to engage with the most intelligent points against gun control
>somehow finds the time to respond to this question

Oh leaf, never change

NOT

Gun violence has been going down for decades
Gun ownership has been going up for decades
Switzerland has more guns per capita than USA, they have less gun violence

It doesnt have anything to do with guns or their prevalence

You seem to be having a difficulty with correlation vs causation

Americans are plenty responsible

niggers aren't

Not to mention the millions of now illegal semi-automatic rifles that are out there and the criminal organisations building automatic SMGs in sheds.

That didn't work in NY, and all we had to do was register not even buyback

>There are 3 main reasons
Sounds reasonable. Only thing left is starting legal procedure and win the vote. Easy peasy.

>super beings with ultimate power want to make the populace unable to do what they want
Wowwee

You're right. We need more guns in the hands of responsible citizens and take them out if the hands of nigg- I mean, criminals.

now you know why liberals love comicshit

I want to adopt gun control like you said, like Mexico did.

OBVIOUS SLIDE THREAD

leaf

>Openly threaten to massacre us.
>Wonders why we need so many guns.

Government kind of proves how retarded it is, everytime it says or does anything.

You're from Fagada, you have no saying on American politics just like the rest of non-Americans

>A fucking leaf

"I am want to have an intelligent discussion"

Dumbass

To be fair it is from Injustice.

Most mass killings are by people with previous records and that is the fault of the prison system not gassing those filthy niggers.

actually tactically bombs are virtually useless and unless civilians got together and built large facilities totally unprotected with explosives or resources vital to the war effort tactical missiles and bombs do nothing against infantry. Hiroshima didn't even phase the japs, it wasnt until the soviets began to send in ground troops and remove them from the rest of asia that they formally surrendered.

Why would Americans be too immature if only 10,000 deaths occur vs the millions of guns in possesion by americans?

>I am
leaf
>intellegent

>What is Vietnam
>What is Afghanistan
>What is Algeria
>What is every other guerilla war in fucking history

>America
>population of 320 Million
>more guns than people
>in 2010 31k americans died because of guns
>oh wait 19k of them were suicides
oh what's this only 12k dead from guns in a nation that has more fucking guns than people?
why do you make the same post everyday leaf?

[Citation needed]
>Harvard study detailing how gun control is counter productive and a waste of valuable police resources

theacru.org/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
>Citing four separate studies between 1988-2004, the assessment from the Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council says crime victims who use guns in self-defense have consistently lower injury rates than victims who use other strategies to protect themselves (other strategies include stalling, calling the police or using weapons such as knives or baseball bats).

businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
>Hemenway finds more reliable an annual federal government research project, called the National Crime Victimization Survey, which yields estimates in the neighborhood of 100,000 defensive gun uses per year. Making various reasonable-sounding adjustments, other social scientists have suggested that perhaps a figure somewhere between 250,000 and 370,000 might be more accurate.

leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf
>Upon interviewing convicted felons, these researchers found that
>74% indicated that burglars avoided occupied dwellings, due to fears of being shot
>57% said that most criminals feared armed citizens more than the police
>40% of the felons had been deterred from committing a particular crime, because they believed that the potential victim was armed

law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
hoplofobia.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Armed-Resistance-to-Crime.pdf
libertyfirearmstraining.com/blog/2013/05/16/criminals-fear-armed-citizens-more-than-they-do-the-police/

If these leftist idiots were self aware they wouldn't be leftist idiots

Well timed and well memed my friend.

>I want to get rid of guns
>Checkmate
>Simply stating your position is an argument let alone some grand discussion ending logically and fact based argument

Why the owning a car should be illegal

There are 3 main reasons;

1) Americans have proven they are not responsible enough to own cars
2) Over a million people die every year because of cars.
3) The only thing that cars are used for is to kill people - killing is wrong/bad/immoral.

Cars are a relic of the past. They were created when people needed them to get from point A to point B. This is not the case anymore. The public transpertation system is fully equipped and running at all times to protect and serve the public. Taking away guns would decrease the over 1 million lives that are lost needlessly by a massive amount. Less killing is good.

Hell I'll even through another comparison in.

The model T would red line the engine at 45 mph, now cars needlessly reach over 100 mph. The first car could only go 10, you're needlessly endangering other people because your fascination with these death machines.

Are you autistic, user?

1 POST BY THIS ID
A FUCKING LEAF

UNDER NO PRETEXT SHOULD ARMS AND AMMUNITION BE SURRENDERED, AND ANY ATTEMPT TO DISARM THE WORKERS MUST BE FRUSTRATED, BY FORCE IF NECESSARY

>usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries

News outlets are notorious for oversimplifying results, and this is no exception. For example, the newest article they linked (onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1745-9125.2004.tb00539.x/abstract) suffers for enormously low sample sizes relative to the baselines being compared (~27,500 incidents examined), but found that using a gun (n=45) increased the likelihood of injury relative to doing nothing (n=~8000), while threatening with one (n=202) reduced the rate of injury.Other weapons were indeed much higher, though I don't see anyone recommending using other weapons as a means of self-defense so it is irrelevant here.

If your argument is that gun control is not a fruitful way to reduce crime or violence, I am willing to accept that position purely because of US gun culture and the low likelihood of that changing. However, you are not at all making a case here against the OP's position, because you are not responding to the OP's position (although their stupid meme and lack of substantial reasons for why it is guns should not be freely available is admittedly difficult to contest)

>Massacre control
Sounds like car control laws to me, not gun control laws.

I mean, car accidents kill more people monthly than guns kill people yearly. At least ban trucks, those intentionally kill people. Remember what happened in France?

No getting out of this one Rick. The entire catalog is full of threads laughing at you, and there is no hope of sliding them.

I'm not a Sup Forumsmicuck, but did you even read through the implications?

>SM
Let's get rid of guns
>F
Yeah but what about [every other cause of death] until human liberty is atomized?

There's a massive difference between dying because you were murdered and dying due to an accident

>1) Niggers have proven they are not responsible enough to own guns
>2) Tens of thousands of people die every year because of niggers
>3) The only things niggers use guns for is to kill people
Fixed

>Implying all gun deaths are murder
>Implying all car fatalities are accident
Cars can be used as weapons and guns can kill because of a dumb mistake.

Dead is dead. Do you actually care about saving lives or just what makes you feel better?

CARS KILL x20 TIMES MORE PEOPLE A YEAR THAN GUNS
I NEARLY DIED IN A CARD ACCIDENT A MONTH AGO
BAN ASSAULT CARS

My point is get rid of the niggers, then reasess your argument

quoted the wrong person, pls refresh page

10/10 kek

Hey guys look op is a faggot leaf

there is no way all the guns are going to be collected and it would create a black market for guns

Denying the people's right to self defense is the ultimate human rights violation.

Forcing people to leave their security in the hands of a governing body is not only preposterous, but out right criminal. It is impossible for a government to protect their citizens 24/7; a police officer takes minutes (after a phone call has been made, if it ever was) to get to the scene of a crime.

If the citizen of a country (that has forcefully disarmed it's citizens by means of confiscation or threat of criminal charges), gets harmed in a situation where the use of an outlawed weapon could have protected them, THEN the governing body of that country should be held accountable and compensate the individual or their family for failure to effectively prevent or stop the crime from being committed.

We all they would never do that, but it shows just how domesticated we have become.

EVERY MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO A FIREARM, NO EXCEPTIONS

Some might claim that the safety of the majority is at greater risk if people are allowed to carry weapons, the problem with that claim is that they are assuming that the police is able to protect them now, when its been stated earlier that THEY CAN'T.

Also a criminal doesn't care about breaking the law, they will be armed REGARDLESS.

***GUN CONTROL ONLY HURTS CIVILIANS NOT CRIMINALS***

An anti-gunner's fear does not stem from fear of guns, but from the idea of having to be responsible for their own safety like it should.

Also, its imporant that I point out that the muskets our forefathers used were state of the art at the time, but today they are no match for modern day machine guns. The people should always be allowed to be armed with whatever a military can own. If not, the people will be at a disadvantage against a tyrannical state.

These laws that place restrictions against certain weapons are a direct infringement and should be attacked or ignored, as well as those who demand a citizen has a "permit" (permission) to carry a gun.

>1)niggers have proven they are not responsible enough to own guns
>2) Tens of thousands of niggers die every year because of niggers with guns
>3) The only thing that guns are used for is to kill by niggers - niggers are wrong/bad/immoral.

>leaf
>meddling in another countrys internal laws and affairs

Yeah fuck off.

About to post angry anti-kike shill response.
>checks flag
OIC

Guns are legal in America and there's still a black market for them. Banning would do nothing, just like with drugs.

They're literally playing chess.

looks like we have to outlaw niggers and or niggers with guns.

>Shall not be infringed
Fuck off faggot leaf

Ok. Come take my guns then.