Bump

BEST MEME ALERT
>ATTENTION:BEST MEME
BEST MEME HAS LANDED

WRITE. PRINT. HIGHLIGHT. KEK.
POOPOOPEEPEE.
>LETS GET WEIRD, BOYS

I want to see other leaders done in a similar style.

BEST.
MEME.

NEW MEME.

NEED MOAR
PUT BUMP IN ALL FIELDS

bump

73. The FSB confirmed the success of similar operations regarding other prominent world leaders. Angela Merkel, on a recent diplomatic mission to Russia, was said to have stayed in the same room as TRUMP and was informed that Obama had slept in the same bed a few days prior. When she was alone, MERKEL proceeded to lick every part of the bed, moaning softly from Psalms 24.

that one is shit and unfortunately i do not have a printer or a highlighter

what font is it?

What a twist

I don't know. Make sure to ALLCAP the names of the person you are trying to "compromise".

how do you make these without knowing the font

I didn't make these I just need more of them. The two posted are different fonts. It isn't entirely important, but if you bump surely someone can tell us what the original report used.

Could #pissgate signal the beginning of the end of McCain?

only if you bump.

BUMP!

bump

Hello Sergei. How much are you getting paid to spread Disinfo?

I know right? What the fuck is going on in Sup Forums right now?

>How much are you getting paid to spread Disinfo?
$300
[spoiler] per month [/spoiler]

I would pay somebody to pay me to spread disinfo. If you bump, I'll tell you my Russian name.

HAHAHAHAHA

bumpity bump bump

I don't normally do this, but...

WHERE DO I SIGN UP!?
I CAN SPEAK FLUENTLY 4 LANGUAGES AND AM SKILLED IN MEMETIC WARFARE!

This is terrible, I stopped reading half way through

GET MEMEING, SON. I NEED AN FSB OPERATION REPORT ON ERDOGAN STAT.
STEP 1: BUMP

I haven't made any I am just posting all the ones I see. First two are the best.

lel, quality shitpost m8

ALSO A LARGE BATCH OF INTEL EXCHANGE WAS DONE IN NUMEROUS SHIPPING CONTAINERS MARKED >>MLP

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You're a fucking ape

>have his staff toss the dolls out of his balcony with precision During this disposal trump is likely to have said "YOU'RE FIRED BARRY"

My friend, I will need you to write, expand, print, highlight, photograph and upload, my friend, my friend bump.

woahhh this is crazy, get this to CNN

FINALLY another good one

i am running low on memergy. if i do not receive dank meme i will die. plz help. ploxbump.

>at the slightest provocation link all this together in one media blowout when its obviously fake
>pizzagate is laughed at despite all the links to clinton and others

I see. They should've slipped in pizzagate shit too.

It is certainly a similar tactic used in a similar way...

holy fucking shit what if this is alefantis way of saying "fuck you" and make pizzagate look equally as implausible.

pizzagate
pissgate

Hi guys, shill here. Is this really the extract, cause that is so fucking fake it would be hilarious if anyone even considered that true?

this is the real one

Bump!

bump again or your mother pisses on your father tonight

KEK

HOLY SHIT

MY SIDES

Sup Forums should collectively get an untracable mailbox, and send out manilla envelopes with stuff like this in it to "news" companies.

Looks like Lucida (just Lucida, not the console or handwriting variants).

Blyat

The original document looks like it is in Lucida serif. The one in OPs pic is Times New Roman.

Digits say yes.

Thank you.

triple doubles

The thing is, there is an awful lot of people who will believe this and no amount of denial or proof will change that. I'm not sure this was very funny at all now.

got me good fucker

Fu

You doodly doo

>PEE PEE
>POO POO

Truly, the prophet of KEK

Has the MSM fully established their role as fake news with peepee poopoo gate? I mean, they literally admitted that the story was completely baseless but published it anyways.

HOW THE FK COULD THE MEDIA BELIEVE THIS????

It's got POLACK written all over this

Both fake.

I along with everyone else have noticed that none of the highlighted sections that are being posted on here are actually in the real leaked CIA report that BuzzNews posted. Maybe people should actually read it instead of believing Sup Forums made it up.

I can't post via mobile

and don't do it again.

my dad was a compulsive liar who avoided computers

he was also into watersports

>YOU'RE FIRED BARRY

My sides are in orbit

muh dick, in cash

YOU'RE FIRED BARRY

Fuck

fucker

If i wake up tomorrow and this was all a dream i want all you anons to know i love you even if you're into watersports

Lol

>(((meme)))

Fuck

Fuck you

The is simultaneously the easiest tell that this is fake, and the thing I want most to be real.

Fookin hell mate

obama get

the memes are so thicc i dont know what is happening

literally a shitpost

oy vey!

>telling putin he has to go back to the kremlin

Commies still hate freedom, and the news still hates freedom....nothings changed.

Fak yu whitu piggu

SAVED

No

no shit, benedick cumbercuck. i literally asked people to write more in the OP because they are funny.

>Japanimation (animé)

fuck you

no fucking shit how do we get our board back? Sup Forums is reddit 2.0 straight up brainwashed.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! You will be the ONLY ONE to face the day of the grill!

>TRUMP would have his staff toss the dolls out of his balcony with precision.
>During this disposal, TRUMP is likely to have said "YOU'RE FIRED BARRY", 17 intelligence agencies are highly confident of this.

Fucking cunt

What page is this on. Cant seem to find it.

kek. same page as this one.

it's not there. Sup Forums is getting raided by russia

only replying because of GET, better safe than sorry

PRAISE!
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

hack Sup Forums to be shit on mobile