What is going on????

What the fuck is pissgate? And why are we panicking? Is trumps presidency in danger?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/Sup
townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/10/did-Sup
m.townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/10/did-Sup
twitter.com/MiriamElder
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sup Forums fabricates trump piss story
>sends it to rick wilson
>he sends it to inteligence agencies
>they choose to belive it & fabricates more evidence on the original fan-fiction
>goes public
>Sup Forumsac admits to fabricating the ridicliouse story

On the contrary, Trump is more alive than he ever was.

Well now we are screwed. Is trump in danger from this?

THIS IS A GLORIUSE DAY

SHILLS INCOMING IN 3-2-1

>we're panicking

The exact opposite is going on.
The same day that the media claims that they've decided to drop the "fake news" gimmick Sup Forums leaks a report that they have in their possession a tape of Trump having a golden shower by russian prostitues. Literally "The Absolute Madman" meme is happening.

>Cuck Wilson
Oh, I loved fucking with that guy. His jimmies were so rustled when he tried trolling here. I hope he comes back.

What the hell is a golden shower? He gets pissed on? Well this got even more interesting. This man has a lot of crap that's insane, yet our own government can't solve the fucking emails from Clinton

Jesus christ, who cares at this point? All Sup Forums does now is make up fake bullshit and try to spread it around the internet. This place has become the total opposite of what it once was.

Haven't seen the report. But is it easily varifiably false? Because if it is then this works out so good for Trump.

Well, RIP that user, and we have began to meddle like nobody has before

We're winning dunderhead, stop panicking. We just successfully trolled both the MSM and the fucking CIA! Their credibility is in tatters, their desperation laid bare for all to see. And, for extra kicks, Sup Forums gets free press out of this. Meaning more curious normies will flood in here and become redpilled just as us former normies were when we first set foot in here.

Tis a glorious day, every day leading up to the ascension of the God Emperor is more based than the last. Praise Kek! The Fire Rises!

Good riddance.

This board has been hectic since trump won. I hope he turns this country around, and more people become redpilled. Obama was a failure, and we let him in for 8 years

No, the only people who are fucked are the (((Journalists))) and (((MSM)))

So it basically had the intent of showing the government has been leaking info to liberal media outlets purposely? Fucking 4D checkmate.

Its pure crap!

>see dates

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

>Its proof of biased inteligence work!

still no proof to believe you /pol. just a lot of fuckery

>panicking
we're just having a good time.

Great, lets fuck em over.

Lets sage this thread so that way the journalists and MSM can't catch on.

This.
Where's the proof Sup Forums was behind it?

GO BACK TOO STRATEGIZING SHILL

Good. CNN next?

CHECKED

You faggots got the CIA to believe you???!!!!!

No way!

How is this even possible. You do realize this is over on zerohedge....

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/Sup Forums-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax

Your autism knows no bounds. But I must admit, you got the CIA to believe this????????

Holy shit! Do you realize the absolute nightmare that must be going on at Langley right fucking now.

Holy shit!

where's the proof Buzzfeed didn't just type it up this morning?

Which was (I hardly go on here so I'm just wondering)?

Buzzfeed literally says in the article they don't think the source is accurate but they reported it anyway and spread it.

Oh and thank you for trolling John McCain.

That makes me oh so comfy!

Let buzzfeed die. I can't wait for all the liberals tears if it happens

But anyways, what's gonna happen to Trump? Are the conservatives going to blame liberals for this?

I was about to go to my bed but there is too many lulz to be had. Even Sup Forums refuses to believe this is Sup Forumss doing.

It's better this way.

well we still need the original document without the white washing thing

Hes a shill

>shills are currently denying all the similarities and attempting to direct us away from the massive push we are doing atm

townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/10/did-Sup Forums-troll-the-cia-n2269811

m.townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/10/did-Sup Forums-troll-the-cia-n2269811

Glad some journalists aren't morons

Idiots
What happened last Thursday?
>The Senate Armed Services Committee held a hearing on Russia's influence of the election and cyber threats
>Typical "We can't disclose that information now"
>Obama and Trump were given the briefs on Friday, to give announcements this week
The CIA knew of the fake report that everyone is referencing as Pissgate; they were probably holding onto to it to show as a comparison of fake reports to real reports in their briefing if Obama and then Trump.
>Why is this happening today?
Someone within the CIA with anti-Trump sentiment probably Okayed the "release" of this fake report to Buzzfeed, because they knew they and the Liberal left would eat it up and think it was true, after briefing Trump this weekend
>We're actually being trolled by someone at the CIA who hates Trump and Liberals

>Panicking over a buzzfeed article.

The only wrong Sup Forums did here is that they did not send a report mixed with a variation of Keit-ai fanfic to the media

Sup Forums is literally pissing into (((Buzzfeeds))) fake flakes

this is more likely

Why would someone with anti-Trump sentiment leak something obviously fake to the liberal press in order to discredit them even further?

Rick Wilson tweeting about an "October Suprise"

Because most Liberals are dumb enough to believe it, (anything to cause a Trump "Scandal") and, would err on the side of believing the Intelligence community in the whole Russian Hacking affair

We are not panicking.

just the idea that trump would even lose support for anything in that report is blowing my mind

they outraged so hard so early they can't outrage any harder. they're stuck. trump is immortal now.

>And why are we panicking
no!

goldengate is better.

The Left is willing to grasp at straws to discredit Trump. This will all be forgotten about in a couple days

HES BANNING US, DAMAGE CONTROLL

Seen so many /vp/ pics here the last couple hours, did somebody Sup Forumspost again?

I need a CIA pepe.

The report is real and Sup Forums is being raided by disinfo shills trying to discredit the story by claiming Sup Forums was responsible for it and posting fake highlighted quotes. It's a huge organized operation who knows where they're coming from.

Oh shit it's fucking nothing.

CNN would be considered part of the MSM

just caught wind of this

can anyone tell me if Buzzfeed is about to get the Hulkamania treatment?

except that obama's legacy speech was over-shadowed by pee and anime

Trump tweeted specifically about BuzzFeed. They are done.

This is an extremely appropriate gif

That's actually kind of sad, since the people who would have praised it the most are the one's pushing the pee and anime

twitter.com/MiriamElder

Hope Trump sues BuzzFeed so all other MSM thinks twice about posting unverified news.

Spooky digits

Neocon who hates both trump and liberals.

Checked

Basically, this guy put the final nail for the mainstream media

Thanks Stan.

He is going on msnbc

if an user claimed he wrote it, I guess that's case closed.

Sadly Trump is almost certainly a hardcore Zionist, but then again every war has its traitors and the Jews he has brought into his own cabinet have been met with harsh opposition from the Tribe they are supposed to belong to. Jared ain't a Sonderkommando but the fact that they call him such soothes my jimmies given the fact he just named him as a senior advisor. Shit like that makes me willing to wait instead of calling him a Shabbos Goy.

In the end, we will have to wait and see. Many Jews (though sadly not many who hold actual power) get how the deplorable goys have been exceedingly nice to them given their bullshit and that to screw them over hard now is both a dick move morally and a dumb move strategically. The Arabs ain't gonna be nearly as nice to them as the Christians are now and a good amount of them get that. Not enough mind you, but enough so that we *could* get an alliance going.

They get Israel (not Greater Israel, but Israel as it is now), and we get to retain our ancestral homelands as White. Tis only fair, as more than a few rabbis understand it. Though, once again sadly, those rabbis don't get much air time or power. K-Mac laid it out recently that, due to the structure of Judaism, "moderate/reasonable" voices in that community get ostracized harshly and quickly. You're either a hardcore Zionist goy-hater, or a filthy Goy yourself! Hence, why so few Jews are even willing to admit us goys have even the slightest hint of a point. For to do so means almost certain expulsion from the Jewish community...

I leave you faggots alone for an hour and I come back to this shit.

Never change, Sup Forums. It's probably for the best that you don't.