????????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WjZ63NX970
youtube.com/watch?v=zfgnuabLeBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ave. true to Pence.

>game calls him kaiser
Bethesda is retarded

that's how it's pronounced in classical Latin you dumb fuck.

where do you think kaiser and czar came from?

It's a leaf, dont respond to his b8

I thought it was funny. Shows how the past was not completely forgotten in the fallout world.

not even giving the leaf a you

>romans talking about what's degenerate
Can't teach a dog new tricks, and apparently you can't teach romans to stay away from children

don't do this to me

Nice

Wtf my emoji didn't show up

>that's how it's pronounced in classical Latin

As proven by those Ancient Roman audiocassettes, right?

AVE!

TRUE TO PENCE!

DEATH TO PROFLIGATES!

Childhood is idolising the NCR. Teenage years is idolising the Legion. Adulthood is realising House makes the most sense.

Who is the Burned Man Joshua Graham?

>not the kings
It's like you don't want to be cool

He is the masked man.

Red pilled = yes man

No, proven by classical latin which is still a spoken language you fucking dickhead.

I was siding with house when I was 16.

What does that say about me?

>Not being able to decide and make one side prosper and that ultimately causes the downfall of everyone

Trump is Caesar and Pence is Antony.

Barron will be Octavian.

A true man knows he can rule the vegas himself with an army of upgraded securitron , after smashing Mr. House head with golfstick, bomb the shit out of legion with b-29, and throw NCR general off the dam.

>tfw Pence will never overthrow Trump, dissolve the Congress, and declare himself Supreme Inquisitor of the Christian States of America

it says that you're a profligate

So why do they pronounce, "ave," as "ave," and not, "awe"?`=

My digits say Pence will be a great role model for all those homo faggots.

Caesar's Legion is just that, a copy of the Roman legions. Everything else pretty much went out the window.

they do say "awe"

youtube.com/watch?v=-WjZ63NX970

You're right. Never mind.

daily reminder

3 > new vegas > 4

get fucked. everything that wrong with New Vegas is Bethesda's fault, from their shitty cobbled-together clusterfuck they call Gambryo, to the absurd deadline they gave Obsidian.

I just got the older fallouts a little while ago. Hard to get into because of how different and bizarre they are right out of the gate, but now I see. I see how much Bethesda blatantly ripped off source material and bastardized the rest.

Just watch the fallout 1 or 2 intro video and you'll immediately recognize the music. Todd Howard is an untalented thief who haphazardly strings together content that resembles the source material but doesn't come close to doing it justice. The only people who like fallout 4 are casual gamers and children who spend all day building "settlements."

Fallout New Vegas was as close as we got to a REAL Fallout game with a 3d open world style. And unfortunately as the poster above me said, Bethesda couldn't let Obsidian make them look bad on their own engine, so they sabotaged New Vegas. And New Vegas is STILL better than 3 or 4 in every way, from game design to quest openness to dialogue and writing. Everything about New Vegas shows actual knowledge of the lore and passion for the project.

Fallout 4 feels like an empty rehash of the franchise with other bland "next-gen" features like base building that serve utterly no purpose.

>"as the poster above me said"
>same ID/flag
>obsidian shills

I was talking about the American RIGHT FUCKING ABOVE ME. Maybe in Australia things are different but anyone else would think "Oh he means the most recent poster other than him, not the post literally right above this one."

The burger who mentioned Bethesda sabotaging Obsidian is correct. Todd Howard saw what was happening. The actual city of New Vegas was intended to be 3x the size or even bigger. Time constraints and engine - related constraints ruined the game's potential.

its better than 3 and 4 but don't look at it with rose tinted glasses youtube.com/watch?v=zfgnuabLeBY

Adulthood is realizing that Legion was right all along and that ivory tower retards sound amazing at first, but they're still.uvory tower retards who want to annex old world technology (nukes included) who will probably be destroyed by wasteland given enough time desu

LEGION IS THE FINAL REDPILL

They had to cut content especially from Legion parts. Nevertheless it is still a great, real Fallout game as you have said even if it's an unfinished product.