(thread died)

(thread died)

hi user faggots
this whole trump-russia-piss thing is real
that 35-or-so-page pdf that's floating around is a draft of the real report with a ton of bullshit thrown in
somebody who had her hands on the minutes from one of our private conferences in march apparently managed to get them out past the material security
then she threw in a bunch of bullshit and gave it to NBC and only just now Buzzfeed releases her horseshit version of it
anyway here's the cover of the real report, i have more info
i don't mean to be a /plebbitor/, but, uh, ama

Bump?

wheres the rest of the report?

you let it die by not responding to any proof requests

Source E is Varushkin *****rench
he's the friend of some terminal service worker at the domodedovo airport who got him a room on the cheap at the ritz carlton b/c he worked there

pic related

i will take the bait assuming you are an actual intel officer...

So... could this person have been compramised/ flipped by the Russians or someone acting on their behalf a while back?

moar

Gemmi moar.

What is love?

that's what happens when you're on a plane and you have to live with shit plane internet

why are the noise patterns the exact same for the two pages you linked?

baby don't hurt me
don't hurt me no more

Why do dogs walk in a circle before they lay down?

actually the version where you take out all the bullshit is the edited version and you are trying to save face on how retarded you guys are.

Incompetent. You lost. Leave.

You seem like someone who's seen a lot of shoops in his day. We could use someone like that here at HQ.

We'll keep in touch, first contact will be made tomorrow.

POST IT
>POST IT
POST IT
>POST IT
POST IT
>POST IT
POST IT
>POST IT
POST IT
>POST IT
POST IT
>POST IT
POST IT
>POST IT
POST IT
>POST IT
POST IT
>POST IT
POST IT
>POST IT

Give me a tl;dr of what's going on?

After a second autising I can confirm fake
OP confirmed fag. Enact protocol sage in all fields thusly

are these post pre planned contingency propaganda by Trump/Russia to get ahead of the story?
many such examples right now on here

is that meant to look like paper?

>that 35-or-so-page pdf that's floating around is a draft of the real report with a ton of bullshit thrown in
OP IF THE 35 PAGE MEMO IS A DRAFT WITH A BUNCH OF BS INCLUDED, WHY DOES CNN SAY:
>CNN has reviewed a 35-page compilation of the memos, from which the two-page synopsis was drawn.

Sup Forums butt raped the cia

CONTRADICTORY MUCH, OP???
>that 35-or-so-page pdf that's floating around is a draft of the real report with a ton of bullshit thrown in
>CNN has reviewed a 35-page compilation of the memos, from which the two-page synopsis was drawn.

SEE:

jesus christ faggot quit larping

How old were the hookers

holy shit
my larp bait was taken seriously by more people than people who could tell it was clearly bullshit

this does not look good for Sup Forums
literally anyone can do this with GIMP

what happened to us

good job whipping that image up so quickly

dude bro epic!!! winn!!! master h4ck3rRR!!!

Is this why he wont release his taxes?

good call

NICEEEEE

The report source was SIS not CIA. Nice effort though, definitely the work of a government shill .

>But Wikileaks could never be fabricated brah, it PROVES the American intelligence community are full of evil liars

cheers

you were called out within 10 posts, fag

rekt

>he doesnt understand authentication hashes

is this the left's equivalent of pizzagate?

god you're all so fucking retarded