Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm8KwosAoqw
youtube.com/user/jazzygirl585
youtube.com/watch?v=lZRslBHBEJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=yidkF4WQkAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gib link to her yt channel

definition of a useless eater

I'd prob rape it first but yeah. Is her vag sideways too?

If she's white and not like, a catatonic vegetable, wouldn't the Nazis have just spayed her?

we can and shoul do worse than euthanization desu

I think Charisse is adorable. I would totally let her make me pancakes in return for really shaky handjobs and such.

How likely are her children to be disabled?

Ah, who am I kidding, I'd take my chances.

pretty much, yeah

I'd euthanize her pancakes if you catch my drift.

Poor lil' thing. Tryin' so hard. :(

She's pretty. Maybe someday there will be a way to fix her condition.

Never, I would protect her.

Good news

She's only fucked up because she got choked with her umbilical cord during childbirth, it's not genetic

I don't believe this is something that can be detected until an older age. At that point, killing them would only bring misery to others.

My sides! If I woke up and saw this I'd bust a gut.
It's so cute.

>I wanted to surprise you, user

>girls acting retarded on the internet for attention
Fool me once.

I learned last time with Boxxy. Not again.

>Sup Forums would euthanize this
Yes, yes I would

Yes

She isn't genetically defective you idiots, her spine was damaged during birth.

Dawww, she is so cute

KILL IT ANYWAY

Why? I made pancakes drunk once too.

Those tits are perrrrrfect.

what's wrong, genetic or spine damage?

i love her. I wanted to hold her when i saw her grandpa passed and the tribute video she made for him :

Degenerative CNS disease.

i doubt they'd even do that.

The cripple is recording her personal victories for all the wold too see, I say kill it with fire!

Cute.

I fucking laughed

good one user

Damn, I want to meet that girl and care for her every day for the rest of my life.

Post source. I'm in love!

Kinda fucked up that many guys would love to be with her in a relationship. Now put a guy in her shoes and all women would be disgusted

You wouldn't need to euthanize, she could still be a productive member of society, you probably would want to sterilize her though.

I want to help her so bad.

Sacrifices must be made, unfortunately. Would inject with my cum before injecting with strychnine though

Boxxy was obviously not retarded literally, only figuratively.

Throw this animal in the oven

>Charisse
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm8KwosAoqw

ehh, its not so good with sound buddy

OMG SHES MOCKING A REPORTER

good one

post her sister

No Genetic defect, spine damage when born. You faggots need to research before you spout "kill it"

It's usually not genetic and a result of lack of oxygen during birth.

But that's not what really matters is it? Science, facts and reason don't matter.

Yep all likeness is gone

Kill it.

Don't post her in this filthy place

That is by far the worst thing I have seen on this site, you fucking animal.

You make me sick.

i agree. she doesn't need all the negativity coming her way.

Same difference

probably would make a better wife than most "women" in today's world.

Ikr?

>definition of a useless eater

She just has nerve damage. It's not genetic. She could still incubate White babies.

checked

Even Chad scoops these chicks up

Fuck em, gas it

>If she's white and not like, a catatonic vegetable, wouldn't the Nazis have just spayed her?

There is nothing genetic about her condition. Her palsy is nerve damage from the birthing process. It is non-congenital.

>imagining her awkwardly stroking my cock with silent determination.

We don't need this posed here.

Can we get back to making fun of black people

Tfw no retarded gf to make you cookies

>gib link to her yt channel

youtube.com/user/jazzygirl585

I came

cerebral palsy

she is an angel

This. Not to mention how shitty their lives already are or how they go to sleep everynight crying.

Euthanizing them would be the most kindest thing to do for them rather than letting them live in a life they cant participate and would have to go through hell everyday.

I don't get how anyone would even refuse this.

unironically this

She fights against bullying ergo she doesn't like Trump.

true . wonder why that is. you would think it can't be genetic, because clearly she is inferior.

Angels don't have cerebral palsy

:(

Never

youtube.com/watch?v=lZRslBHBEJ8

I just want to give her a cuddle, go for a walk with her and her dachshund and hold her hand, then get back and make her a nice cup of tea.

I don't think the nazis would euthanize her. if the person had it so severe they could not talk or move? well maybe. but in her case i highly doubt it.

they exaggerate the eugenics policies in nazi germany just like they do the holocaust.

>multiple sclerosis
Poor girl, I usually work with them and it's really saddening to see them struggle. I made the mistake of trying to help a girl put on a gown, and she was pretty upset that I took away her "independence" from her; for a lot of them the struggle is life, they're pretty amazing to be honest. Nurse here.

yes, they do. so did jesus. read the scripture

>am i kawaii, uguu

huh.... i dont

>probably would make a better wife than most "women" in today's world.

She already has an autistic boyfriend.

Just neuter her.

> neuter
> her
Durr

These new Isis videos are really getting out of hand

Is it spade?

DONT POST THAT INNOCENT ANGEL ON THIS BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

she's such a cutie all I wanna do is get behind her and wrap my arms around her body and kiss her neck before proceeding to helping her

lol why does she not use her ellbow joints? Is she retarded or something

>She fights against bullying ergo she doesn't like Trump.

Trump doesn't bully. People bully him and he fights back. Then the bullies pretend that they are the victims. It is a common bully tactic and Charisse can see through it.

sweet quads bro

Charisse is hotter than her sister.

I have a sudden desire to help her and take care of her. Not to be subservient but to love and protect her from this vicious world. Treat her like the angel she is, raise a family with her, make each other happy and hold her tight.

Sup Forums, what is this feeling? Is this my humanity? I don't like this feeling. Please, stop this feeling. Someone show me an ISIS beheading video or something.

Too bad she got BLACKED.

youtube.com/watch?v=yidkF4WQkAw

I think it means you're gay friendo

>Is this my humanity?
Throw it into the bonfire.

That is what it means to love a woman

would you fuck this Sup Forums?

>You will never get your duck ripped off by this girl as she attempts to give you handjob.

fuuuuuuck...

I just watched some of her Youtube videos and I legitimately had tears in my eyes at some of her content. Life really isn't fair.

Go back to *eddit commie dickheads.

Lovin that pic

Legit wouldn't have a problem living with people of many disabilities, but thing is...someone's got to wipe their ass for them. That just ruins everything for me.

That feel when no retarded gf.