Sup Forums makes my brain hurt

Am I the only one having a mental breakdown over this?
>being a newfag
I got on here accidentally a few months ago and I just feel like everything is spiraling out of control.
Not just this. Everything. But also this.
I can't tell what is real and what is a meme anymore.
Did Sup Forums actually unleash a chaos god, and are we witnessing something that is beyond our understanding?
>I'm literally shaking.
How do I process this?
Worst thing is I can't talk to anyone IRL about the happenings because if I expose myself as a Sup Forumsack my fledgling social life is dead.
WHAT DO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pee on it

stop visiting this shitty board, maybe

go outside, get some vitamin d and maybe a gf

You have discovered the Bandar log Mowgli

'They have no law. They are outcaste. They have no speech of their own, but use the stolen words which they overhear … Their way is not our way. They are without leaders. They have no remembrance. They boast and chatter and pretend that they are a great people about to do great affairs, but the falling of a nut turns their minds to laughter, and all is forgotten…'

Rudyard Kipling

The fire was started my child.

It can only rise from here on out :^)

Not an argument.

>newfag
>can't grasp the idea that Sup Forums is satire

like pottery

>Sup Forums is satire
oh, if only

far too many here take it to heart

We are the Jews now

Understand that these are just the growing pains of different generations interacting with new technology and there isn't much of a meaningful social implication to any of it.

Like anything else, this will just become a funny internet joke in a little while and private circles will joke that their side one, ignoring whatever reality ended up being settled on. It's nothing worth panicking over unless you seriously care that much about who wears what hat in american politics.

This is your new social life op.

I grasp that some of it is satire. But situations, like this situation, seem to move beyond satire and into something almost sinister. It's wild!

>Did Sup Forums actually unleash a chaos god, and are we witnessing something that is beyond our understanding?

Yeah probably

YOU KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPENING...

Yeah i am freaking out too.

The news and our intelligence servies are such a clown show that now i think the country is about to fall apaet any minute

this is what we been working toward...the race war was a meme. Ending of the world was always the grand prize.

Um no

there's that side of it too. Obviously everyone is freaking out that Sup Forums duped CNN and Buzzfeed, but then there's the reality, the largest red pill of this whole situation, that the people in charge of keeping us safe have absolutely no fucking clue what they're doing.

>go outside, get some vitamin d and maybe a gf
This. We've all been where you are.

Yes user. All these people you see if those meme magic threads. 100% serious. Everyone here unironically believes that there is actually a God named Kek and that we are His disciples. Sup Forums is absolutely NOT satire.

we won and the liberals are sore losers

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

>I can't tell what is real and what is a meme anymore.

just more proof this is all a simulation.

so don't fret, just jump on and enjoy the ride.

we can leave whenever we want

Triple subs confirm. Sup Forums is not satire

I never used to believe in Kek, but these days I just don't know...

In Christian folklore, there are spiritual beings, principalities, that roam the earth. While their unholy, demonic nature cannot be denied, they do hold some power over the fallen cursed world...

Sometimes it all seems like a big joke. Sometimes it seems like it all can't be coincidence...

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

Reality is what the fuck we want it to be.

He's the gas lighter in Chief.

What do you expect

Intelligence agencies have embarrassed themselves with all the bullshitting about Trump having Russian connections (oh wait now it's being blackmailed, not connections) without any actual evidence. They did this to themselves.

CIA are a laughing stock now.

>Trump paid prostitutes to piss on a bed Obama once slept in!
>No really! He did!
>And the Russians are going to blackmail him with the video of it!
>But we can't prove any of this, you just have to trust us

What a fucking joke.

>doesn't understand the fractal irony encompassing Sup Forums

You can do all that but at the end of the day you're still left here with Sup Forums

OK, all you glorious faggots. We are no longer the alt-right.

We are the alt-jews.

Screencap this post

not using the tools your enemy uses.

Really it's all memes...just pick the ones you like man! Disregard the rest.

>Am I the only one having a mental breakdown over this?

I'm laughing my ass off.

This is what Sup Forums does best, enjoy the ride.

This is actually a hit on Sup Forums to discredit this site as the originator of fake news. The reason why is because we discovered Pizzaggate.

>WHAT DO?
enjoy the ride. The msm is crumbling before our eyes. Before the end of the year their whole narrative will be the laughing stock of the world. At this rate I'm not sure CNN will even make it 100 days into Trump's administration. New media outlets will take their place and people will slowly realize that the "ebil radical fringe alt-right neonazis" were more or less right all along.

maybe, just maybe, you should kill yourself

It's not about satire.
It's not about our intentions.
It's not about facts.

It's about persuasion.

We don't need to be right. We just need to spread the meme that we are. And then we will be.

That's just /pol. It's actually pretty quiet lately.

c-checked

And they wonder why people support wikileaks and Trump's congeniality with Russia. "They trust Russian-compromised intelligence over OUR intelligence agencies? The ones that KEEP YOU SAFE!!"

That basic sentiment was in the Philly Inquirer today. These fuckers are totally clueless.

so based

Ever notice how the term 'happening' has been used less and less lately?

I think that's because it's literally all happenings, all the time. It's never not 'happening' so the term is redundant

But there actually is a god named Kek.

no kidding. Its pretty damn hard to figure out what current events are worth really digging into and what isnt. Crazy times.

does anyone know what normies talk about these days? Ive been off the socials for a couple years now and can't even imagine what regular folks that arent particularily politically inclined either way make of all this. Do they just share pictures of pets and food on facebook and tune everything else out?

I'm spreading this message anons because I think you guys deserve the truth.

The Pissgate story is 100% manufactured. We all knew this, but you'll be surprised by the source.

In the coming weeks you'll find out almost every claim in the document is either flat-out false, some inside-joke, or filled with inconsistencies.

This document was leaked through various channels, but the source of it was none other than Donald J. Trump. This document is an attempt to discredit the various news agencies that have been pushing unverifiable material by his detractors.

Can't talk anymore, be strong anons.

>Am I the only one having a mental breakdown over this?
babbys first redpill
cute

You strap the fuck in, shit only gets weirder from here

Life is the original meme user. Quit being a faggot and live your life. Should the final happening come, we can cross that bridge at that time. Just remember to never truth kikes and don't relax around niggers.

>WHAT DO?
when on the verge of being disillusioned, simply allow it to happen. How you percieve reality is simple your brain fitting a bunch of puzzle pieces together to give you a clear view of the world on which to operate on. When you're presented with evidence that corrupts the puzzle pieces, and the puzzle is now only holding together due to force of will. You should relax, clear your mind by focusing only on your breath on its inhalation stroke. Your reality is about to shatter and you'll go through something like a apocalypse of perception. If you're like me, you'll see it clearly in your minds eye, as you watch the earth undergo various stages of destruction only to be remade again, better and stronger.
or something like that

ha ha. adore the fact you think youre in any way shape or form political. as if spending time on some bullshitty dank puddle of the internet gives you unbridled knowledge of how the world works. sprout your first pube boy and then let me know how the world works. "off socials"? you mean you don't have friends? you mean "no one gets me man except for the host of depraved pepes in my cesspool safe space" i'll wait while you look up the big words.

shut up dude and get off my computer.

also
protip: if you're feeling increasingly paranoid about an rising insurgency and imminent race-war, try having a little fantasy about dropping a tactical nuke on tel-Aviv and feel your mind immediately go at ease

the fuck you say.

>Am I the only one

literally 9gag

lain has a new friend now

Stop being fucking stupid.

lol nah, welcome to Sup Forums kid.

>(((fake)))

>It's about persuasion.
Definitely. Sup Forums has become an Alinsky-ite persuasion juggernaut

It's kinda like the inverse of The Daily Show and Colbert Report

Embrace the social construct meme. Make your own reality.

Just jog my man. Imagine you're training for the RWDS, might as well be ready

For every person that understands theres 10 idiots who believe they are in good company.

Sup Forums is satire is satire

Sup Forums spanked the normie fags this time

Checked. If this is real my sides...ohgod my sides...

Is it just me or are the news outlets....stalling?

this is the best timeline.
I've embraced it guys.
This is beautiful. Also checked.

who gives a fuck. probably wont affect your shitty daily life anyway.

Thank you, Barron, you always did know a lot about those computers.

They spend more time shit posting, admitting it, using us as sources of information.
Sg dropped a bomb on the cia prob

Trips speak the truth.

Check out my new meme

>Bandar log Mowgli
Well, that about sums up Sup Forums.

I hate this place and most of its cringey posters soo fucking much. But I keep coming back, because some of you guys are alright.

The others are faggot (you) hunters and reddit tier posters.

Sup Forums has always been about apolitical chaos.

During the elections some faggots drifted over from /the_donald/ but they are on their way out.

With Keks blessing fire will purge all.

It's amazing how Trump has managed to become impeachable before stepping a foot into the White House. What a stupid piss-drinking autis.

This, think black lives matter

It's over the trump movement is done.

He's actually a Russian puppet.

I'm literally shaking right now.

>go outside, get some vitamin d
>implying we can't jist buy our vitamin d from alex

>vitamin dick

coincidence, r-right

>tfw a fucking r/politics thread was calling out the jew for their dirty tricks.

You must Praise Kek as he will bring many more happenings.

Submit yourself to Kek

Praise his holy name

How can memes be real if our eyes aren't?

KEK IS LORD

I'll sound like a fucking dickhead but once I started to believe in KeK, my life has been fucking amazing, everything has been working out. Even deaths and negative things feel light and easy to deal with.

>

if so, reminds me of Rathergate. Trump is preempting a real scandal story of the Putin 5 year compromising, with a juicy forgery the press cannot resist. It will probably work.