THE START OF MUH RUSSIA AND PISSGATE!

THIS IS BIG STUFF

A POSSIBLE MCCAIN STAFFER MAY HAVE POSTED ABOUT PISSGATE AND RUSSIA BACK ON OCTOBER 19

THE PISSGATE GUY'S MESSAGE WAS POSTED HERE OCTOBER 24

THE MCCAIN user POSTED THIS IMAGE AS PROOF, I SAVED IT AND HAVE BEEN USING IT, THAT'S HOW I REMEMBERED

HERE'S THE ARCHIVE

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93604363

>I work for the McCain campaign in Arizona and there was an emergency meeting by McCain and other top GOP leaders yesterday. Word going around is that something will happen today right before the debate that will not only change the election but change the country. A close friend of mine who works directly with McCain said McCain told him "everything changes" today regarding the election.

>I don't know what is coming but be prepared for something big.

>I know it sounds far fetched but the last time something this big happened with McCain it was right before the video came out.

>The polls are all bullshit. Trump's internals are much better than what is being reported. Here in Arizona pir internals show Trump is will win by atleast 5 points, yet public polls have it tied or Hillary winning.

>The only time it changed was when the NBC video came out. Many on our team jumped the shark and thought Trump was done. Even had some top staffers tell me Trump would drop out before the debate Sunday. When Trump won the debate it sent McCain and his team into a panic. The blowback from coming out against Trump is hurting McCain tremoundsly.

>So you guys don't think I'm bullshitting. This is one our interns. She is fucking one of the most well known senators in the country, and no it's not John McCain.

THIS user CLAIMS TO BE THE AUTHOR

twitter.com/trsprudence

HIS INSPIRATION WAS A REDDIT POST ABOUT THE KGB TRYING TO BLACKMAIL THE INDONESIAN PRESIDENT WITH SEXTAPES

reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/2gk74a/til_when_the_kgb_tried_to_blackmail_indonesian/

HE IS BRITISH..."BRITISH INTEL"??! "MCCAIN READ IT"?!?

THIS IS IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/trsprudence
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93604363
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224
reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-democrats-reconstruct-idUSKCN10E09H
twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/819046470087229441
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/rick wilson/start/2016-10-26/end/2016-10-28/
twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/818969503174459392
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/12/julia-ioffe-finished-at-politico-over-obscene-trump-tweet.html
twitter.com/davidbrockdc
twitter.com/benshapiro
twitter.com/jpodhoretz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Is that a fucking real doll or something? Not saying I wouldn't.

>twitter.com/trsprudence
larp or happening?

I have this saved on computer. Could have sworn it was about how the GOP is tucked, not Trump.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93604363

BUMP

it's what you call a mexican

>Russian internet army is currently shilling hard to spin this as fake news and prevent Putin from having anything over Trump

Sup Forums loves to be the center of attention and runs with it

For some reason, I have this weird urge to pull this woman's head off...

But she isn't wearing a sombrero.

no you can tell from the 2 inches of makeup.

HERE IS THE PISSGUY MESSAGE, IT WAS OCTOBER 26, NOT 24

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224

THE MUH RUSSIA STUFF STARTED BEING REPORTED IN AUGUST

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-democrats-reconstruct-idUSKCN10E09H

I haven't been online for a couple days, whats all the hubbub about, someone give me the cliffs notes version, like short short fast fast laconic be proud

also what is all this going to be called, "pissgate"? "goldengate"?

At least they have the capacity to not copy paste their posts.

But she's not eating a burrito.

>women
>wearing sombrero
You know hats are exclusively for males, don't you?.

Her shoulders are wider than her hips

>>women
>>wearing sombrero
>You know hats are exclusively for males, don't you?.
Please, do not paint her into your sexist corner. She can wear whatever she wants to and you filth CIS males will do nothing about it. Girls are just as good as boys, get over it already.

What about traps? see

Glad I'm not the only one who likes for child-bearing hips

Everybody was predicting massive oppo drops on both sides. Constantly. That posting is nonspecific.

>child-bearing hips
You don't fool me paco. I know your juanita is a fatty.

A million autistic monkeys at a million typewriters will eventually claim responsibility for everything

Msm, CIA, all intelligence agencies fucked up. This is a direct result of the baby boomers and growing gen X's being in charge.

They fucked up and lied about wmds in Iraq, they can't prevent any terrorist attack, and now they continue making a full of themselves.

>implying trump hired hookers to piss on obama's bed for him as he sat and watched in a sailor's uniform.

You're fucking nuts mate kkekek

pics of this girl in a stars and strips bikini?

>full of themselves

not saying I disagree with you. But some things are just too much to bear my silence.

>Not liking THICC women
If you don't want them, send them back. Please don't send back cholas or chicanas.

Did anyone ever find out which senator she was fucking.

lewl

Google "trump controlled by mossad"

What about the McMuffin? What is his plan?

>Please don't send back cholas or chicanas.
You haven't heard Mexanon? They have to go back.

MUH RUSSIA

twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/819046470087229441

So this is reality.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/rick wilson/start/2016-10-26/end/2016-10-28/

This journalist might be of help. Let's do some digging.

IMPORTANT

twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/818969503174459392

Sup Forums makes up story, story passed to reporter to mcain to cia.

hmmmmmmmmmm

>twitter.com/trsprudence
There's at least another Twitter account involved somewhere with the apparent acronym "TRS" embedded in it.

I know it's supposed to have something to do with "The Right Stuff", but bear with me... I wonder if our supposed leaker is a Congressional Research Service (CRS) staffer. TRS. Trump Research Service. Leaking information. Could be associated with McCain.

Nah, it has to do with SRS.
see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery

(((Ioffe)))

She was fired from Politico for tweeting a joke about Trump fucking Ivanka.
She got burned by insulting Trump and didn't want to get mixed up in it again.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/12/julia-ioffe-finished-at-politico-over-obscene-trump-tweet.html

>She is fucking one of the most well known senators in the country, and no it's not John McCain.
BUT WHO WAS SHE FUCKING?

FUCKING A WHITE MALE

>She is fucking one of the most well known senators in the country, and no it's not John McCain.

Its happening. He's struggling to post proof because he actually fucking SOLD the fake piss story to Rick Wilson.

RICK WILSON BOUGHT AN ANIME PISS EROTICA STORY FROM Sup Forums

So by him admitting to it, that opens him up to a slew of fraud charges of selling, for possibly thousands of dollars, a false product.

Well....sheeet.

Here it is straight from that anons mouth too. Rick Wilson purchased that info

underrated

He's struggling to post because he's talking out his ass and wasn't the user (if any even existed) that posted the shit in the first place, just some faggot who wanted 5 seconds of fame.

Anyone with weaponized autism to the scale of making a document like that wouldn't be worrying about the nitty gritty of shit like this, especially now that the story is reaching its peak of popularity.

Bahahaha.

All the degenerates on reddit are ecstatic at this news. I wonder how long it will take for them to realize they've been rused.

Trump curse strikes again, add it to the massive collage

I went in there to shit talk. Got downvoted to oblivion and now I can't post anymore. I'm saving the names of the faggots who claim it's real, and I will be mass trolling them individually when Buzzfeed is forced to retract.

>someone bought that document.

Jesus fucking Christ

fuck I remember this thread

>He's fast!

I'd let her piss on me, I tell you hwut.

When do we stop winning?

We need to tweet these people so they can corroborate this story.

This sounds like a plan.

here is 1 of them

She said this before he made his claim, we need to hear it from the others.

Need replies from

twitter.com/davidbrockdc
twitter.com/benshapiro
twitter.com/jpodhoretz

We need something from Benny Boy.

The question is...approached by whom?

Who did what to who?

Fill me in please, I dont get it.

what if trump is the user that leaked the stuff
he has lots of experience trolling journalists

(((no one)))

Umm... isn't that just a sex doll propped up to hold a flag?

Oh my god please let all of this be true. Kek?

What does this mean?

Buzzfeed and CIA done slander about Trump.
Sup Forums was feeding some similar slander to some journalists some time ago.
That Sup Forumsster was trying to feed it to some other journalists. They shall confirm

It is not slander. I resent that.
Slander is spoken. In print its libel.

>flag
I'm gonna need some proofs Ivan.

>fraud charges
Not really, all he sold was a fan fiction. Satire is protected by law and you can't get charged for fraud for selling fake confidential information

The downvote is why they're systematically wrong.

Stay tuned to Molymeme & TRS for the story

Or when can just go to all their houses and beat them up like jay and silent bob. Just sayin

>I'm gonna post it any second now guys, annny second now, don't forget to pay attention to me because any second now the big thing is gonna happen dont forget to retweet and follow :)

Kek

Yes. They fucked themselves

>dat head to body ratio

false flag to legislate against "fake news" i.e. Sup Forums?

goddamn you guys work fast

The fuck is wrong with her face?

You can't protect your women.

please, tell me pissgate was real for the impeachment, I dont want to pay for the wall.

I don't think we're ready to witness 12D chess yet

FUCKING CHINKS

RRRRRRRAUS

Cuba and the Philippines for Kentucky and W. Va.?

you're missing the info that brings it back to June 2016.
are you even trying?

wtf Somalia? how?

Leftists.