G'day mates

G'day mates,

I'm one of them reporters for the news, I forgot which one. Me mates have banged on about a recent story that may have been from on this fuckin website about the top cunt of the United States going to Russia and engaging in some pretty sick shit, as well as being blackmailed by that cunt who owns Russia.

If ya got anything to say for yourselfs, I'll prolly fuckin throw em in the piece I'm writing up

Thanks, ya cunts

-Bruce

never stop being you, australia

>prolly

This reads in perfect Paul Hogan

Fucking Aussies

OY GUVNAH

Love It when Australians make self aware jokes

This thread is legit I ran the post through google translate Aussie to English

>reads OP
>checks flag

Story checks out. And top kek to whoever tricked Cathole into publishing that junk.

CHECKED
PRAISE KEK
THANK YOU FOR DELIVERING THIS VICTORY

Australi

You know when you're just fucking nodding off to sleep after a hard day of taking the piss and you hear a loud bang cunt of a bang on the roof followed by the skittering of claws? I hate possums so fucking much.

Plz post translation

Well done, Straya. Fuck Leaves.

الاصحاب

أنا واحد منهم صحفيين للأنباء، لقد نسيت أي واحد. لقد خبطت لي زملائه على نحو القصة الأخيرة التي قد تكون من على هذا الموقع فوكين حول العضو التناسلي النسوي العلوي من الولايات المتحدة الذهاب الى روسيا والانخراط في بعض القرف مريض جدا، وكذلك تتعرض لابتزاز من قبل أن العضو التناسلي النسوي الذي يملك روسيا.

إذا حصل يا شيء لتقوله عن يورسيلفس، أنا رمي prolly فوكين م في قطعة أنا أكتب حتى

>cigarettes cost $2 in Canada
_AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH FAGGOT AUSTRALIAN CANT AFFORD CIGGY KEK LOL AKS YOUR MATE FOR A CIGGY AND YOU WRITE HIM AN IOU BECAUSE YOUR 99% SALES TAX FUCKED YOU UP KEK

Ill take expensive ciggies and grog over having to say Tredeau is my leader any day.

fucking straliya

Oi cunt, me mate over at the local told me all about this shit aye. So if you cunts need like an exclusive or something then just hit me up, we can even grab some piss and stuff aye.

I love you straya'