Hey there Sup Forums, I am a reporter from Australias news.com.au

Hey there Sup Forums, I am a reporter from Australias news.com.au.

I've heard a recent story may have originated on this site about the PEOTUS going to Russia and engaging in perverted sexual acts, as well as being blackmailed by Putin. I would like a few comments from the community here to be used in an upcoming article. Thanks, - Jonathon

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/latest-trump-scandal-may-have-originated-from-a-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off cunt!

OI OI

Yes, The 400 pound Russian hacker known as 4chin is the source of this story .

Really original name you cunts got, "news", top stuff.

i thought all australia has was wolf spiders

a real journo is as rare as pepefoot

Na m8 we got the biggest, blackest, most fucking aggressive spiders ever.

He has more chins actually that's a conservative estimate

why do they enjoy kiling so much

Praise KEK
Shadilay!

I don't know, probably because everything else was evolving to be as dangerous as possible.

me on the right

call this number a man named "Mike" will answer all questions, Mike jones.

What do you want comments on? Ask questions.

LARPing faggot

SAGE

He will be our next Prime Minister.

I was directly involved, ask me anything faggot

Heres a comment

>Jonathan
Faggot name, cunt

What the hell? That guy in your picture kind of looks like me, just add blue eyes and thin/point the nose a little bit..

murdoch can suck my gigantic black dick

I eagerly await the RT one of these you will inevitably do.

We invented The fucking Wiggles, cunt. What have you done? Oi, treat em mean, keep em keen, am I right fellas? Yeah real fucken funny cunt. Look at this bloody galah.
>2016

I don't know what you're on about, mate. Rove McManus and Peter Helliar, funniest cunts to ever live. There is literally nothing wrong with supporting Bernie Sanders. Mike Enoch is LITERALLY a jew. I know plenty of muslims, they're all tip-top blokes. Where's me farken durries? Absolute fucking dropkick. Fucking houso faggots. By the way, learn to fucking spell words right you stupid fucking burger. It's "colour".

Hi Sup Forums, thank you very much for your responses. My article included a few of the usable comments in this thread, I hope you enjoy.

Regards,
Jonathon

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/latest-trump-scandal-may-have-originated-from-a-Sup Forums-hacker/news-story/

Show nudes or GTFO

I emailed their editor directly asking about their clear bias against trump during the election and the fucking retard couldnt even quote his website properly or respond with clear answers. Joke of a site, more gossip and opinion articles than anything