Can anyone tell me why liberals like this guy so much? He's literally done nothing right...

Can anyone tell me why liberals like this guy so much? He's literally done nothing right. Is it because he seems like a nice guy and has a bit of charm?

Because he's half white.

It's privilege

because hes safe black

He's black and his propaganda team is persistent.
>le mic drop

It entirely because he's a nigger
That's literally it

FOUR
O
U
R
S

>He's literally done nothing right

He's black, liberals have been dying to shower accolades on a black president

They're so tone-deaf they didn't realize they were celebrating Black Dubya

It started off this way. He was the original superstar black President who rode celebrity status to the White House (despite being terribly underqualified when compared to Clinton).

He managed to spend an absolute shit ton of money to get us meagerly out of recession and do nothing of major note otherwise, meanwhile the rest of the world has been going seriously down the shitter and as Americans no one really realizes or, most importantly, feels it.

He appealed to all of the meme social issues while really fixing nothing and even stoking some of our society's racial fires needlessly.

He's that black friend liberals harp about.

Some people are saying goodbye. I am saying good riddance. 8 year error is over.

Killed KIng Terruist.

>suck it up cheney cuck

Fpbp

what the fuck do you even care. you are not even american. dont you have some emu threat to worry about.

literally only because the media tells them to

most people are brainless morons who literally have no agency and cannot think for themselves

Because he's black but not a google

it's because they think he's one of their cute little nigger pets despite the fact that he's half east African and half white and not descended from even the same KIND of nigger that we enslaved.

they were just happy to say "SEE? A NIGGER CAN DO IT TOO."

>Is it because he seems like a nice guy and has a bit of charm?
literally every normie I know here in Estonia goes with this thing about how he is good president because he has a nice personality. You're not memed, son.

He is a communist so liberals like him because he hands out gibs while creating a more centralized oppressive state. Liberals are just small minded people who want a leader to tell them what to do and a government to take care of them. They are afraid to live life by their own initiative. Also Obama is black, anti-american, and anti-christian. He promotes the "America was never great" propaganda initiative. But really that is all just a minor part of him being a Marxist who was literally groomed from birth to be president.

liberals are total fucking marks
i've been saying for years they're the best victims a conman could ask for

He is the leopard. He is going to get shoot by them ((())) . Look at the denver murals.

>He's literally done nothing right.
Aussie bait at its finest.

I dunno why they love dronebama ausbro

ya like huey lewis and the news, user?