Hello I am a reporter from CNN

Hello I am a reporter from CNN.

Would you be kind to explain the history behind this white supremacist frog and how he relates to Donald Trumps campaign in your own words.

We are going to give you this chance to defend yourselves in your own words so please be thorough in your replies.

Only serious replies please!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i am the hacker formerly known as Sup Forums, but now i go by pepe

i know where you live and things will not end well for you

SAGE

SAGE

Ya, massa

FUCK YOU CNN

I hacked your P@$$W0RD, faggot

CNN is dogshit, you will get no help here you scum

Our leader is the YouTube personality known as "RAMZPAUL".

Please direct all of you questions to him.

Only if I can fuck Brianna Keilar live on TV.

nigger

Your time is coming, the day of the rope is near

CNN IS TRASH

Explain how many times amanda carpenter has been gangbanged by your crew

400lb hacker on steriods

Fake and gay news.

a man named Mike Jones will answer 2 questions only that you have

if doubles Trump shuts down (((CNN))) for fake news

Im the hacker known as Sup Forums. Pepe is a symbol given to our species by aliens long ago. They have travelled many lightyears back to us and are now influencing the world in ways beyond your control. We work through PEPE to alter the future and create a sustainable earth for our childrens children. CNN will not be there for that

We don't need your approval cunt

Nice b8 m8. You should eat a dick.

Also sage

Oh shit oh shit 7799 KEK is with us!

Reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

Let kek bless you

No.

Hail KEK he is pleased!

Have fun in the unemployment line.

Blessed

You must first answer the following question:
Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Jimmy Olivia for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; facebook, the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first is truly amazing, thank you everyone.

hi

i am russina hackzor

you are now hacked my friend!

We do it for the lolz, didn't you get the memo?

>underrated

underrated

Fuck off, we're full

Considered shooting yourself because all you can be after daddy masturbated you as a kid is a reporter for fake news CNN

Kill yourself niggerlover

>1 post by this asshole
Everytime

user, how fucking stupid do you think we are? Lurk more.

The elder god, don't you retards know anything?

I am the russian hacker, The green frogs really have computer viruses attached to picture, then all the computers togather form kek which hacked hillaries emails

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

Ck it

FAKE NEWS FUCK OFF

please

Be merciful, kek!

Hello I am a former CNN viewer who has enjoyed watching you crash your propaganda unit with a series of ill-conceived left turns.
Ultimately it was Pepe who by a series of red pills delivered me from your Jewish lies.
Thanks to Pepe and his care for white folks, I am finally free of your degeneracy, MSM.
Anyhow, all the best in your blue state as it devolves into anarchy, and I hope that your family isn't raped too many times by BLM activists and Somalian refugees before President Trump sends in the National Guard to save you.

When is CNN going to report on Lindsay Graham buggering little kids? We all know he's a pedofag

No KEK don't be merciful, do your will for the kike reporter insults the profit

BORN TO POO POO PEE PEE

GET OFF MY BOARD CNN REEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS MODERATOR HALP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH FUG

>We are going to give you this chance to defend yourselves

Why?

You pose no threat.

Why does Jake Tapper enjoy having Wolf Blitzer sit on his face and release tremendous sulfuric farts?

Praise KEK

Drumpf did pee pee where2 poopoos had done nastie

PS if youre a reporter investigate why so many bbc threads...you'll find cía and fbi writen all over that. ..follow that path if you seek the truth...follow the bbc

Pepe is not a white supramacy frog. Only is on Sup Forums and even then context matters.

Doesn;t at all relate to DT's campaign, except for those stupid kekcucks who believe in meme magic rather than just use it as a joke.

Also we dont need to defend ourselves. I work at McDonald's. I'm getting and English degree. I live with my Dad. My life is already shit. What could you do?

Also, why on earth would we trust you after you sucked every drop of nigger-loving cum out of Hillary Cuckton's cock you fucking faggot? All niggers, pagans, sandniggers, gooks, spooks, austists, cucks, sjws, kekcucks, and atheists must die. Literally drink bleach.

Jews. I forgot Jews. Jews also have to die.

you need to lurk more bruh.

Schlomo is going to blow up