Unemployed members of Sup Forums

What the FUCK is your problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too busy being 400lbs

just got me a job after being unemployed for 1 year. was making 90k before this. now will be making 70k

the economy sucks

>working to pay for nigger's welfare
nah, just going to sit this one out

I've had 27 jobs by the age of 40 and I never could fit in. The longest I lasted at one job was 4 years. After being fired from my last job as a delivery driver, a subsequent CT scan revealed that my lower-spine is absolutely ratshit (lumbar spondylosis and severe degeneration of the spine), and so I applied for a disability pension and got it.

Now I sail the seas of cheese, playing vidya on my parents' farm while I browse this hilarious place. I'm a gigantic fuckup of a person who failed miserably at what we call "life", but hey, I tried.

i dont have any problems
thats why i dont need a job
fag

>work work work work watch tv watch tv jack off jack off have sex get drunk work work work work
>die

No thanks senpai but goodluck with the normie lifestyle, sounds fun, really

Depression

too busy enjoying my severance.

Good for you

>this thread again

Sage.

It's pretty tough to be productive when your spine is broken.

This

>he says as a neet

No better than a nigger.

Nobody wants to hire me. I even straight up lie on my resumes and still nothing.

I hate generating tax revenue for the psychos that run this country, and they feed me for free. What's your problem?

Democrats like you make me sick

I'm a weakling ;_; plz no bully

lumbar spondylosis is brutal. had that shit as a kid and the pain would paralyze me.

While I don't have a formal job, I use Ebay and a local store to sell Yugioh cards, I make around $400 per month (After investment and expenses) which is around 4 minimum wages and around what most job would get, except I work 4days/4hr (Instead of 6days/8hr)

>tfw working but probably won't be soon because of offshoring and automation

i have a bsc in math, and three years experience in data analytics and have volunteered a ton.

simply can't get a call back or interview and it's been 1.5 years since i graduated. apply for at least 3 jobs a day, that means tailoring my resume and writing a cover letter aimed at the job posting.

i had to take out student loans for my degree and am in a lot of debt (~25,000).

might kill myself soon.

>not browsing /biz/ and learning how to make six figures from the comfort of your bedroom

Being in society for long periods of time causes a condition called wannapunchinthefacetillmush and its very bad for my freedom.

get off this site, go outside, learn social skills, try again.

the NEET lifestyle is too apealing

Applying to jobs at the moment, what about you? Projecting again?

Go volunteer and get experience (and fun) day to day while sending out one specialized cover letter each day.

can't really do that man... gotta pay rent, bills and buy food. i can't afford to just volunteer for fun. i work shitty jobs :|

>not straining the welfare system to keep gibs from niggers

B-but I'm allowed to vote every 4 y-years, that's all the political action I'm allowed to t-take!

Faggot.

My country chose to elect a green kike as president, so I chose to stop contributing to this farce.

Ok, I didn't know if you were working at all. I know people who "look" for job but sit around all day doing nothing.Good luck friend.

I spent two years in self-funded NEETdom before running out of most of my savings. Now I work in a grocery store, a fairly comfy position tbqh.

The thing of it is is that it's all for nothing and you die alone, and so on. Once you really get that then it cannot fail to impact your level of concern for future endeavours. I only keep the job so as to subsist in a manner of basic dignity, and out of pure necessity. I do not really aspire to anything else, because that would suggest hope for the future, a lie.

MS

local maxima

Seasonal job and unemployment pays more then a regular short term job back home

>i c-chose n-not to work because i-it's a p-political statement, mom!
How self deluded can you get?

Why work when the government will give you the same amount of money for free?

That's exactly what it is, user. Is your slave morality really that embedded that you can't accept people not willingly going to the plantation?

How is this possible? Isn't math the most desirable degree? And you have 3 years work experience as well.

What the fuck you're scaring me now.

>quoting nietzsche to justify his NEET faggotry
holy shit what a loser lmao

>Look at me, I sacrifice 8-10 hours of my life every day doing something I don't enjoy

Are you... Proud of that?

>Not wanting to create a family
>Not wanting to have enough expendable wealth to get them a good education
>Not wanting to treat yourself and your wife to a life of relative luxury
>Not wanting to improve your character by contributing to your local economy and elevating the living standards of your community

>tfw no high school diploma and never worked a day in my life so no experience
>nearing 30
What are my options besides suicide?

I enjoy my work.

Not enough opportunities and no fucker wants to hire me. I did get a phone interview yesterday though.

Get a GED and take online classes whiling doing a job you can pass time in.

I take that as a "yes".

Must suck being you.

i live in brazil

I'm dangerous to myself and others

It's hard for me to find any freelance work here and I can't justify moving to a bigger city yet. I do have something lined up™ though

I work from home and make 40 an hour. I reduced my workload to 20 hrs a week for the last year to shill for trump because the Obama and killary showed themselves to be shameless traitors. Now I'm practically a burn out that is almost incapable of putting in a full work week
God help me.

You don't even know what 'slave morality' is, faggot.

Not wanting to work and viewing that as a triumph is much more like slave morality

Army Reserves takes enough care of me to avoid having a real job. I volunteer for deployments when money gets tight, then NEET it up for a year or so. As long as your job is rare enough there are ALWAYS opportunities to pursue.

Basically, this

who else here was NEET /preTrump/ and now gainfully employed?

This is what welfare is meant for. People who aren't useless and gave life a go.

Work is dignity. Unemployed have no concept of that quality.

Keep sticking it to the man. Meanwhile, the work force will continue to support themselves with dignity and a sense of accomplishment.

>I reduced my workload to 20 hrs a week for the last year to shill for trump
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

THIS BOARD IS FULL OF PATHETIC LOSERS LMFAO

Despite how much we shit on welfare recipients, effeminate males, degenerates, the truth is we fit all of those characteristics.

>Not wanting to work and viewing that as a triumph is much more like slave morality
How is not wanting to work and succeeding in not wanting to work "much more like slave morality" exactly?

Don't get too triggered, buddy - no post needs 2 replies from the same guy.

The black pill-everything is so meaningless but I am compelled to let others know for some reason

That's a lie. No one enjoys working.

At least you tried mang.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality

Then it's not work

Oh come on, don't ruin his cognitive dissonance.

Speak for yourself loser

Niggers smell and wagecucking next to them is unbearable

Quited teaching some months ago. Schools are really cucked and they never pay much anyways.
I'm studying to some gov jobs exams and I can also try h1b if I have enough publications, certificates and other shit then join my family friend's business.
But for real my goal is open a public bar or club until August.
And you?

It worked, didn't it faggot?
Democrats are totes cool being complicit in genocide and keks team trolled the ever loving fuck out of the establishment and put a stop to the assault on Aleppo while at the same team using out in and Assad to deliver some much deserved justice on the goat fuckers that hit us on 911, because god know the only thing Hillary was doing was selling them weapons. It was worth it, so suck my big, fat Anglo dick.

why don't you get a job you enjoy?

I fucking love my job, i honestly have a hard time leaving at the end of the day
>and sometimes when i can't sleep just go and work another half shift until 3 or 4am and then start again at 9am

just got a date with the qt at my job coming up this weekend so that may change though just from time restrictions

Don't worry Canacuck. You should be getting as much cash from your government as you can take. Not like they're going to use it for anything better.
Like this faggot says, nothing wrong with being on benefits in this society. It's only bad in a society where the government looks out for its people.
Bullshit, jobs are fuck easy to get if you're not picky as hell, a druggy, or ex-con.
Though it's not my issue if you don't get one, just don't trash all your free time on the internet.

I like the fact that the working members of Sup Forums pay for me. Thanks, friends!

>Putin and Assad**
Also, reminder that Putin served justice to the 911 perps that hit us on 911 when he helped Assad bombed the ever loving fuck out of the terrorists in Aleppo

I work as an independent contractor and just finished a big year long job in december, gonna coast off that for a month or two

>I can't defend my position so now I have to link to an article that talks about this topic so broadly that it doesn't answer your question but at least wastes your time
Yeah, no.
>The noble type of man experiences itself as determining values; it does not need approval; it judges, 'what is harmful to me is harmful in itself'; it knows itself to be that which first accords honour to things; it is value-creating." In this sense, the master morality is the full recognition that oneself is the measure of all moral truths.
You're weak because not only do you not create value but adopt one imposed on you by society, you're even weaker because you defend it against stronger people while having no means to stop them or yourself from doing so.

You're some fellow NEETs slave, user. And there's nothing you can do that'll free you.

It's pretty common. This job market is the worst I've seen in 20 years. Your best bet is knowing someone at a company if you're looking to get hired. Nepotism is the name of the game in a job market like this.

>paying taxes in current year+2
i honestly hope you guys don't do this

this

Autism.

Things are seeming better though, my new drugs from Dr. Shekelstein seem to have really helped with my anxiety, help me stay still, help me sleep better, help me be less depressed. $4 a pill.

I feel like I'm sorting myself out now.

Canada is a land for low teir subhuman jobs. Being a batista is the height of accomplishment here.

T. Engineer.
T. Unemployed.

>Work is dignity

Tell me, why do you think that? I'm familiar with the sentiment - it's very American. It's pretty new historically speaking, and the elite never endorsed that ethos until recently (when the upper classes became a purely material division, and no longer had anything to do with land, name, blood). I just want a peak into your mentality. Why do you think work confers dignity?

If you ask me, I would say that honor, truth, and virility confer dignity - not labour. But I'm old fashioned.

>$4 a pill

Right, we should just have basic income.

Are you the unemployed engineer I talked to yesterday? Man its hard out there in leafland.

Not gonna lie, I'm just lazy and apathetic to most things. Not even trying to be edgy but I legitimately find it hard to care about anything. See: Clinical depression

Youth unemployment in Austria is 3% you subhuman canadian trash.

Was my mothers caregiver for a 4 years until cancer finally took her before Christmas. I'm now tasked with sorting out her affairs and divving up the estate amongst my family.

Shits been real tough emotionally and now I need to find a job having been out of the workforce for almost half a decade. I'm highly educated and highly skilled but I've no illusions how hard it's going to be to get back on the horse.

I'll probably end up stacking shelves or flipping burgers despite having a first in physics and experience in offshore installation research. Given the choice employers will take some random who has worked within the last year than some loser who hasn't had employment in four.

Doing the right thing my dude. Paying taxes when I know they'll be used against me feels bad man.
>a fucking leaf

I don't need to work, I have 600 plus Bitcoin.

Dr. Schlomo is my greatest ally

theres nothing honorable about sitting around in pjs all day living off the government dole

the upper class used to still pursue achievements even if they weren't slaving away in a factory. The arts, investing, building empires, social achievements etc- the modern NEET doesn't do anything like this

They just sit in their own stank all day and waste oxygen

As far as American values goes, theres nothing more american than a craft- making something with your hands is incredibly satisfying, especially if its something that brings other people and yourself enjoyment

>Members

I got a job, a shitty one, for a degree holder no less

Don't worry. Sooner or later he'll fine out by himself anyway.

I'm in community college and want to spend this semester getting in better shape and chasing pussy

>members
Why are wagecucks so stupid?

I just got laid off two weeks ago from my nice government job
>tfw girlfriend is now supporting me and moving up to a higher paying job while Im stuck looking for any work at all
Feels like my manhood has been snipped desu.

Why is it that wageslaves always have to construct a fantasy world inside their head where their master is living in an alleged less dignified manner?

Is it a self-defense mechanism?