This is the best thing we have ever done

For fuck sake Sup Forums if this is truly originating from here then trolled the fucking C I A, THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, a place containing secrets upon release would cause chaos and mayhem and WE MADE THEM LOOK LIKE IDIOTS OVER PISS, WE JUST GOT A 72 HIT COMBO ON BUZZFEED FUCKING THEM INTO THE STONE AGE.

WHAT HAVE WE DONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY5pg2n95ko
archive.is/ITwLg
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CIA is worse for taking the b8

hope buzzfeed gets taken down. should any of us even be here right now?

buzzfeed = this year's gawker. RIP.

Do we know what is fake and what isnt?

I just dont get it

The blackmail on russias part doesnt make sense, the Hentai and the hookers and pee dont make sense, like is the whole thing fake or just some of the stories?

if this turns out to be our doing we should seriously consider declaring war on tuvalu but for real this time

Their literally just a bunch of transvestite desk jockies, so...not really surprising. What's surprising is we pay them and people think they're 007

If you're confused, just defend Trump. He loves you and America. No one else does

tfw when the top intelligence agencies in the world follow intell off of Sup Forums blindly. On a side note i too work for Department of Defense and in the pass few years i have witnessed my generation fall into leadership position and do a horrible job cause my generation pretty retarded, zero confidence and are extremly unsure of themself are we all doomed?

You can't call this "fake news". It's unverified and potentially unverifiable, but it has not been falsified.

>We

I've just tuned in and have no idea what any of this about other than it has something to do with piss.

spoonfeed pls

Wtf is going on? I stay off here for a damn day and I'm out of the loop.
Is the 'trump-russian' connection claimed by the cia turning out to be some elaborate troll job?

If you think this is great wait till what the rest of 2017 has in store. Your head will be spinning.

> fake news made up by user shitposter goes all the way up the chain to CIA
> idiots at buzzfeed publish unverified story creating a twitter storm, #Goldenshower

How did people even live before they learned how to hijack reality itself?

They're scared of us

Kek is here. I will tell you. You have to be following Rick Wilson on twitter, but hes been hinting at a bobshell for the last few months of th lection. Someone also claims to have convinced Rick Wilson that a pee pee meme involving Trump ordering whores to piss all over Obamas bed out of hate. The dossier was full of speling errors and did n0ot look like a legitimate classified document. ome think a story got passed to Rick Wilson and hes been spreading it.

Unfortunately, Donald is actually being blackmailed by the Russians. There's no other way of explaining why he would be so eager to support Putin against the interests of America. Even the majority of Republicans are against giving Russia more power. Just look at what they've done to the Ukraine and the Malaysian jet they shot down.

We are destroying the satanic pedophiles piece by piece.

WHAT IS HABBINING!?

It's not proven that pol did it

Trump loves to get pissed on get over it.

what a time to be alive

Wtf ami even reading? Go to bed faggots.

FUCKING MANLET

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

You didn't do shit

>op wants to believe
>op is fag

Ive never seen more BBC slide posting in my life

This will be a greater victory. Gawker didn't have 47 Youtube channels that continued to be suggested even when you blocked them.

Blackmail from Russia doesn't make sense? It's known that Putin despised Shillary and potentially had dirt on both parties.

Plus with old Rex as SoS the Russians can get the half a trillion Exxon Mobile drilling deal going so that's nice and all

I find that hard to believe.

You guys are young. this happens all the time. They did the same to Bush when they fell for an internet hoax and defended it and they even made a movie about it years later where they portrayed themselves as the good guys and those internet people fact checking that caused them to lose their jobs were crazed psychopaths. When they write the history on this rest assured they will still be the good guys.

Plus Trump has Peter Thiel to fuck shit up again.

It absolutely makes sense, it just wasn't meant to be leaked now. It would've given Russians the opportunity to apply leverage down the road. It's not like America and Russia would be perfectly in line over the course of the Trump administration, even if the threat of Hillary has passed.

Tomorrow nobody will be talking about King Obongo farewell speech

>They
>Themselves
>Their

Your pronoun game is strong. No way I would be confused as to what the fuck you're talking about.

In what way did we troll the CIA and not the MSM?

The media you faggot who else would I be talking about?

>talking about a farewell speech

yeah...

okay hang on a second

I haven't been on Sup Forums for the past few days
someone give me the run down

> When (they) write the history on this

But who'll be reading?

source me the thread where it is shown to be us leafnigger

Ohhhh, now I know what you're talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=TY5pg2n95ko

2017's off to a great start. It's been an absolute pleasure shitposting with you all, so let's keep on keepin' on faggots.

you guys are really pushing this

>>came from pol fanfic thing

huh?

The obvious thing to do is to blackmail them for records. The question is how, though.

lolbonga BFTO

is there any proof that this came from 4chins, like an archived thread or something?

I can't be the only one thinking Peter Thiel fanned the flames so it rose higher? He brought down Gawker through funding the Hulk Hogan lawsuit and he's in Trump's inner circle. Peter Thiel's Palantir (Gotham and Metropolis) is Trump's news and intelligence agency.

Except Sup Forums had nothing to do with it

Look at the date here:
archive.is/ITwLg

It's before any idiot on Sup Forums tried "trolling" the press

mfw peter thiel replaces every page on gawker with BBC

ahh ya we cannot be stopped

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

>What have we done

KEKS WILL

>if only you knew how dank things really are

You called it. A child could have written this shit. A supposed “former British intelligence operative” would not have made those obvious errors.

Some of those allegations made are absolutely preposterous — Members of Trump's team feeding Moscow information about oligarchs and their families in the USA for instance. Do you really think that only a “former British intelligence operative” could get that information? Do you think he or she could get that information without the full resources of an intelligence agency? Do you really believe that MI6 or GCHQ knew about this and didn't inform the CIA?

There are other claims that are easily proven or disproven too, pic related. Only a total retard could believe this asinine garbage.

>oct 31
>nov 1 the user said the had take the bait

Greatest timeline

user did it during the primaries.

That is exactly fake news, you dumbass leaf.
There is absolutely no evidence to support this "dossier".

>>nov 1 the user said the had take the bait

I'm still not seeing an archived thread anywhere proving this originated here

so *ahem* pics or it didn't happen

I thought this place loved the donald. Why is this place so happy about this story??

Because this doesn't hurt him at all, only the retards dumb enough to believe such an obviously fake story.

It completely discredits his opposition.

>CIA
>Wilson
>Crashing Buzzfeed with no survivors

We have begun to pull apart the very fabric of reality

Someone recap please

Also, did CNN report this or any other news network?

CIA believes this place is a den of spies, but their job isn't being right , it's actually to make the truth or illusion of it and really, subvert the real truth and good for gain, just like a jew

CNN made vague mentions to "new reports of Donald Trump's connections to Russia". Even they aren't dumb enough to directly mention blatantly fake bullshit.

This guy gets it.

because the only people dumb enough to believe it were already anti trump and the only possible outcomes for this story help him

you guys are a bunch of fucking shills and you're trying to spin this as some 5 dimensional chess bullshit

wheres the goddamn screencaps or archive of the original thread?

fucking thought so

see

there's no proof. move along.

That is incorrect, If it is unverifiable how do you know it isn't falsified?

So some user made up a fanfiction about Trump and some hookers doing waterworks while they watched hentai, the fanfic also involved close ties with Russia, business deals in favor of Trump for doing things to help Russia as president, etc. All of it is fake. John McCain got this fanfic from a guy who got it from another guy eho got it from the user who wrote it. John McCain gave it to the CIA, the CIA reported it, treated it like a real story, then BuzzFeed reported it first, then CNN, then TheGuardian, etc. Sup Forums just trolled the Central Intelligence Agency, and the entire mainstream media. It's 4D chess that could either destroy Trump if the public belives the fanfic or destroy the mainstream media and the CIA forever and strengthen the Trump presidency if the public realizes that the fanfic is... a fanfic.

Good try Mr. FBI

Just gotten started.

then if theres no chance of this getting proven to be some Sup Forums nonsense then its some excellent agitprop for the biblebelt thx for confirming

>wuz

We're gonna win so much you're gonna get sick and tired of it, believe me.

>There's no other way of explaining why he would be so eager to support Putin against the interests of America
Give us one example.

Check the dates time check them with ricks posts. It all checks out.
>t. Navy intel
We're laughing at you civvies so fucking hard right now.

fucking autists

Its just a prank bro

>muh vast russian conspiracy

This is modern day McCarthyism, holy fuck.

>I have a document saying that Bigfoot exists
>You can't prove that Bigfoot doesn't exist
>Therefore, Bigfoot isn't fake news

This is the last nail in the coffin before Trump's ascendancy.

Didn't he or someone in his staff rail them for having more 'gender sensitivity' employees than actual field agents?

/pol is the origin for cuck threads, like blacked

strange, I know, but it will make sense when you get older and see how these sorts of people really are

I don't buy the """leaked""" document at all, but what actual evidence is there of someone from Sup Forums peddling this info to anyone prior to this story coming out. Everything I've seen thus far does not mention piss

>CIA
[image of Big Guy 4 u]

The spy was found. Its true.

They already sent a diplomatic letter saying there is no interest in fighting, no sizable resources and if mercenaries ever go to the island, wealthy residents will leave making it the most expensive island to habitate.

I really hope it is. Would be such poetic justice for your memes to turn against you.

>s-show me where it is
Buzzfeed pls go and stay go

What is this buzzfeed?
Whats a 72 hit combo?

It's the job of reporters in 2017 to publish unvetted information because it's potentially harmful to somebody that they don't agree with politically?

Okay, Buzzfeed.