What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NADEKHmwbXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

George Takei is a BASED asian-american actor who wonders if his god emperor will live stream his press conference tomorrow.

It won't have AIDS

It's pretty funny when a gay guy tries to be snarky about other people's sexualities.

He ironically thinks the Russians began an elaborate bribery scam on trump because he hates Obama so much he hired prostitutes to pee on a hotel bed that Obama once slept in and the Russians filmed it, years before he ever ran.

Because apparently a person being bribed by the Russians for piss gaming prostitutes would run for the single position where skeletons are certainly found out.

i think it is referring to a stream of piss

He means that Trump is going to torture the media like 4 niggers on a tard

Ding ding ding. We have a winna.

George Takei died in 2014, check wikipedia

thank you. american has such big penisu

someone post that gif of the jap jerking off the 20 year old on howard stern

He knows Trump is the GOAT of Mario Kart 64

How is Takei able to tweet from an internment camp?

Wait i thought he was dead?

reminder

Takei is anti-trump you retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=NADEKHmwbXE

He meant that he wants to beat someone elses meat on livestream again.

>ching chong ding dong up butthore

>Star Wars: one down
>Star Trek: one to go

That's a man made of 100% moral purity.

It means Takei is a homosexual that supported a candidate that took money from, and armed people that beheaded gays and threw them off rooves.

George "not only did my parents die in an internment camp but got evaporated at Hiroshima too" Takei can't stop posting on the internet

This one time at internment camp...

>no one would run for president with skeletons in their closet!

I'm not even going to cite the litany of examples smashing this terrible argument to bits. Just apologize to me personally and we can move on.

Seems like a good person to take philosophical and political advice from.

no one cares about this HIV infested gook

Hellllllloooooo reddit

The left created an anti Trump movement called the "Resistance". Takai is one of the thought leaders. Too frail and precious for actual combat on the streets.

Everyone loves Trump. They need to know what he's going to say.

When you take it in the rear it should hurt, making your eyes squint in distress. What does it happen to Mr. Ching ding dong. Does the natural squint cancel the inner tremor squint of the asshole or do they annihilate each other, leaving the chink with a brief moment of natural eye sight?

>watch trump stream
>anti-Trump

>George Takei is great
>By: George Takei

This gif makes me strangely hard...

Takei would turn you into a little buttboi, taking thin asian cock into your quivering, waiting anus

Post the pic, you know the one.

I hate Takei's stupid voice.

major kek

I've never met an Asian fag who didn't love getting pissed on.

Would the left be a far greater threat to us if they had role models other than feminine pussies?

I wish there were still Japanese gardeners.

Sulu with the top bants

That filthy cocksucker nip cunt would be the first in line to catch every golden drop in his faggot pie hole

I don't know why I laughed so hard

he is STILL mad we nuked their ass?

Can this faggot run out of his AZT already, 2017 needs to remove him from the earth. He was weird and annoying as fuck on (((Stern))), before Artie left and he went full SJW mode with that fag show Americas Got Talent.

Fun fact: 63% of the people in this photograph are ancestors of George Takei.

thats actually clever desu

>le sipping le tea in his cartoon avatar

He should be be put back in an internment camp. Maybe one that's run by Pence this time.

To be fair, there was the whole birth certificate thing

Mike-Would you like to try some takei fried rice? -Pence

Could Sulu be any more based? God damn.

Shit, me too.

Gahndi has to be one of the biggest trolls in history. Without him, we wouldn't have leftists falling for the "civil disobedience" meme. That didn't make them free; what happened was Britain was in debt and needed to let go of India. But that poo in the loo wasn't being retarded. He preached about equality to the Indians in South Africa but hated niggers. He fucking knew what he preached was bullshit. Why else would he tell Jews to kill the selves as an act of "civil disobedience" toward the nazis? Now we have manbabies getting their assed handled by the police becuase they think they can win a revolution with flowers becuase an old pedophille told them so.

I wish he is still the emperor of japan from red alert 3