Luggage Lad

What is going through his mind right now?
The website he created 14 years ago is about to literally cause WWIII

No the site that he created deterred WWIII

Race/civil/class war is different though

He's probably rewatching Planetes.

More like prevented.

Sage.

Good animu IMO but I'm a nub

He's thinking "thank goodness I created a containment board to allow autistic permavirgins to delude themselves into thinking they're making a different to the world." In the meantime, he's living the high life in NYC with unending streams of pussy.
umad?

>making a different to the world

He gives no shits. He works for Google who are globalists that want all of us dead when they put forth the new world order

Aussie, you and I both know how much m00t despises your 'people'

poor Moot senpai.

requesting the "Sup Forums was a mistake" tweet screencap
it's kind of relevant and I know at least one of you has it

>literally cause WWIII
Do you have any proof of this or is it just Sup Forums being over emotional idiots as usual?

hi moot

Get out from behind your VPN moot, we know it's you.

Nah, it's good.

I for one am happy that Chris was able to ascend to Internet Valhalla and work for Google.

He could literally disappear within their ranks, never pop his head up or get on his bosses radars, and essentially live comfier than 10, even 100 anons combined.

I won't forgive his faggotry when he let SJW mods invade the mod team, but as a person I can't ever really hate moot. He reminds me too much of my loser self with my fucking Anime laserdisc collection.

I hope he has a comfy life from here on.

....but he's still a fag.

What do you think?

now i am become death, destroyer of worlds.

actually he stole the idea from hiroshimoot, who created 1/2chan

moot doubled up and gave us 4skin, but hironipnigger is the real shitposter

we know he's getting cucked or dressing up as a girl. There's no need to fluff the faggot.

>making a different to the world

Well. He didn't create people. Also he didn't crate Sup Forums. It is basically copy of 2chan.

Point is that war would happen without him.

He has a comfy position at Google probably "consulting" and soaking up money like a sponge. I'm sure the last thing on his mind is this shitty fucking website.

The last thing he said that was he hoped the boards would go back to its nerd roots instead of continuing down the activist path that Sup Forums represents.

KING KUKKO

Long time no see!