Thoughts on this ape's farewell speech?

Thoughts on this ape's farewell speech?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/
youtube.com/watch?v=a0JhEtzch4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VPPqqdoDtmA
youtube.com/watch?v=m0gkcRdmqhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ghJFOBcZW34
breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/02/hate-crime-hoaxes-growing-epidemic/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2017
>paying attention to anything this monkey says

fpbp

Have a cute shota

>listening to niggers with fake birth certificates
Why do people even do this anymore?

ITT: Anons grasp at straws to insult a man who is objectively superior to them in every single way

Didn't even bother to watch, I bet it was akin to something like "White pig cops are murders, we need to open the borders and are a nation of immigrants. #notallmuslims" except with lots of bumbling and pauses while he waits for the teleprompter to scroll.

I can lift more than him

Who?

He was born in Kenya

Wait, he's still around? Didn't he get the message? Dindus are not welcome anymore.

YOU'RE FIRED BARRY

very low energy, it fell flat because neither he nor the people in the audience believed anything written on that teleprompter

doubt it, b

i really enjoyed it. the dude's nothing if not charismatic.

Spot on except for "global warming can't be debated" and appeal to military patriotism

Self serving anf annoying

This, it's getting just as pathetic and annoying as fucking liberals. I came here for a glimpse of logic opposition to SJWs and ignorance, not a cesspool of collective retardation.

In the end, they're all the fucking same. Fuck SJWs, both left and right.

What we're seeing on Sup Forums right now is the spawn of right wing type SJWs who will get tremendous backlash just like leftist sjws. Its fucking sad.

I think I won't bother watching it.

I refuse to listen to anything else this asshole has to say. And I was completely indifferent to him until about three years ago.

He overestimates his approval ratings.

He let the blacks in this country declare war on the police and they are still being killed almost daily because of this fraud. He refuses to say anything about it.

He subsidized his idiot health care plan by forceing the poorest to buy something they can't afford.

He is worthless.

I am sick of looking at his monkey face. He doesn't like white people or Americans in general. President Trump can't get here soon enough.

You mean people based in logic and evidence as well as a dark sense of humor instead of emotional humorless queers?

I'm fine with RJWs

Didn't even watch it. He is a monkey. I don't watch monkey talk.

it's the other side of the pendulum really.
Sup Forums and tumblr are pretty much two sides of the same coin at this point.

say what you will but at least libtard tumblr users have the balls to back up their beliefs.

most of them will go out and protest some shit or cuss somebody out for not using their pronouns before running off and crying in their safe spaces. users here would never openly call anyone a kike, fag, nigger to their face. they wouldn't protest outside of a mosque because they'd get their ass kicked.

Damn right. I watch monkeys to DANCE

I'm not president though. Doesn't matter how much I suck.
This guy had a job to do though. And he blew it. Now he should be lynched.
Huh that's not hard.

Fuck I forgot about global warming.

What a joke, every single speech he makes is the same. Did he end up crying when talking about the muslims/refugees or has he caught on 8 years later that no one buys the crocodile tears?

Lol didnt watch who cares.

He was always great to listen to, I will never be able to deny him that.
Sad that everything that comes out of his mouth is bullshit and the opposite happens.
Final reminder of what got him there, a good enough farewell.
I wish I knew how to hear him from a liberal perspective because all I hear is lies.
He didn't admit failure which he really needs to do.
He won't take accountibility, typical for a liberal.
He did say he will be hanging around for a bit to make sure everything goes well...not sure what that means though.

He mentioned Trump at least once and that made me laugh out loud, so that was good.
I'll always laugh when I recall our president is Trump.

Whatever. He gone.

I thought apes could only learn sign language. How did it give a speech?

I'm 30min and he hasn't said a goddamn thing. He just quoted to Kill a Mockingbird.

I was expecting some more HAPPENINGS or redpilling in his final speech/days.

literally a tribal NAACP chieftain speech

taking the king nigger thing too far

CNN had a panel of like 6 black people

what is this fucking africa. No wonder dems are losing so bad

Oh shit he just called out liberals living in their bubbles on college campuses. HAHAHA lefties BTFO.

He will be remembered as the greatest president of the United States of America, especially now Drumpf is next to show what an orange nazi descented baboon rapist leader will do to a country. Fucking whites. Always destroying countries.

But he didn't suck, did he?

You're just being dramatic.

>he will be hanging around for a bit to make sure everything goes well

After some time, Yakub is coming on his spaceship to pick him up and take him to planet KANGZ

>But he didn't suck, did he?
Jesus fuck... GTFO.

Please leave

>most of them will go out and protest some shit or cuss somebody out
They literally protest and shit in their safe spaces. They don't go to rural redneck towns and say fuck whitey. Plus they're mostly women so they have that whole protection thing.

Please suck a juice cock.

"muh legacy"

ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE FINAL

8 years too late

Watched President O farewell speech. Total disaster! Sad!

Why do you think his successor is promising to undo anything he's ever touched. Americans despise him, and he tried to dump brainless Mexican zombies on the country in order to keep his philosophy in power.

Nah.

We're out of the recession and out of Iraq. Other problems came up, but Syria is so much of an international clusterfuck, it's probably good we didn't get deeply involved in the beginning, and the fight against ISIS is going in our favor.

This!

I got the feeling he was not talking to us, We the People, and all that. Perhaps it had to do with the little to no eye contact he gave to the cameras.

It seemed like a production not an address. All the heckling - who knows if it was organic or planned. Shoulda done the whole thing from the Oval Office.

>Thoughts on this ape's farewell speech?

He's not an ape he's a snake, you racist turd. Show some fucking respect

>Why do you think his successor is promising to undo anything he's ever touched. Americans despise him, and he tried to dump brainless Mexican zombies on the country in order to keep his philosophy in power.

You're making a major assumption here that Americans who voted for Trump are in any way politically sophisticated enough to understand what Obama did or what Trump will be able to do. Frankly, a group of people who think that Trump can build a wall stretching across the US/Mexican boarder, can get Mexico to pay for it, can run a mass deportation campaign, and can repeal Obamacare without catastrophic consequences is a politically ignorant group of people. They didn't make a rational choice, weighing Obama's accomplishments to Trump's proposals. They heard the big man say dumb, negative shit on TV, and they believed him. Because they wanted to. That's our democracy.

You're also ignoring that a large share of Trump votes weren't anti-Obama but Anti-Hillary.

His tarrif plan already got ford to build a factory in America instead of mexico. How to pay for the wall just cut Mexico's foreign aid and u got enough for most of it

OKIE DOKE
K
I
E

D
O
K
E

>literally every 3rd sentence was a lie

I dont even care. The 20th cant come soon enough.

>They heard the big man say dumb, negative shit on TV, and they believed him.
They also heard him say a whole lot of positive things about himself, his voters, Americans, and how the economy would get better.
Pretty much a repackaging of "Hope and Change", if you ask me.

Trips don't lie.

"Let me in, gentle lady, let me in!"

Kinda hard for me living in New York, but Kek preserve me.

ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE FINAL.

So why did he ask Congress to pay for the wall?

cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/

Congress pays first, and Mexico reimburses us?

Don't be fucking gullible.

Worst POTUS ever.

Nothing but lies and agenda.

Hypocritical smug mulatto faggot

I've literally never watched or listened to a single speech of his. Why would I start now?

>mentions radical actions like
>Boston bombing
>San Bernardino attack
>Florida pulse nightculb shooting
>fort hood
(all done by muslims)

Almost immediately after:
>"I stand against muslim discrimination"
>Massive applause and cheers.

They're laughing at us.

Made some ok points about paying attention to reality and not only believing what you want to be true.

Too bad nobody in there actually follows that message, not even himself.

And the economy did get better. Jobs came back, and wages rose. Obama educated himself on the intricacies of policy and surrounded himself with policy experts early on. He showed he was serious about getting things done.

Trump, on the other hand, made outlandish promises, knowing he couldn't even begin to fulfill them. He's refusing to take daily security briefings, choosing instead to take them weekly (because, I guess, the national security situation only changes once a week?) Then he surrounded himself with business cronies, idiots like Ben Carson, and repeated frauds like Monica Crowley.

Time will show which of us is right.

And I'm pretty sure it'll be me. Trump will fail.

Lol

he said
>"we must use science and reason"
and strawmanned the typical Sup Forums shitpost of "how can you deny climate change?? *smug face*"

His speeches are fantastic if you like lies, straw man arguments, and the word "if".

Do you not remember the outlandish promises Obama made? I still remember watching his hour long show in 07 when I was still a liberal. The kind of shit that he said he would do was so fucking ridiculous that by the time it was over I was well on my way to no longer being a lefty faggot. Was truly an eye opening experience... lol free healthcare for all americans! HOPE! CHANGE! Fuck off.

I don't care for any of those things, so I guess I'm not missing much.

>implying obongo got ANYTHING done

Except help ISIS in Syria of course

If if if if if if if if if if if

He never promised free healthcare for all Americans.

If that's why you stopped being a liberal, I guess you did it for the wrong reasons.

>close Gitmo on day 1 oh wait.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/

I can just post a link, my guy.

The words "Free healthcare for all Americans" literally came out of his mouth. I remember it as clear as fucking day because I let out a solid 10 second moan followed by a "Are you fucking kidding me". But its ok that you don't remember, we were all children once.

>When a black man does a better job of being president than that rich white boy who preceded him.

>juice cock
Morokkan kanker detected, and you have to go back.
>out of the recession
Not really. How could you be when King Nigger thinks jobs are created by the wave of a magic wand?
>out of Iraq
why do you still have thousands of troops there then? Now you're also in Libya (Qaddafi was the one person holding the tide of human sewage back from Europe, and now everything's covered in shit) and Syria, so your argument is a self-sucking cock.

bye bye bongo

We are finally free from hell that Obama put us in

Love how his fake birth certificate is already buried 6 feet under.

>politifact
embarrassing

i got nothing. i quit listening to anything that idiot says about 7 1/2 years ago

Unless you can find me a fucking source, I'm going to be charitable and assume you misheard him.

But im not black, user.

Has any other outgoing US president been as vindictive and analpained as Obama seems to be?

He seems so utterly sore. Even with all our leaders here repeatedly and publicly backstabbing each other they didn't seem so childish and mad about it.

We never got our promised DEATH PANELS.

Literally who?

As I said, he's better than you in every way.

bait

By the time I get done watching 30 mins of bullshit to find exactly when he says it this thread and you will probably be gone. So here you go

Part 1 : youtube.com/watch?v=a0JhEtzch4Y

Part 2 : youtube.com/watch?v=VPPqqdoDtmA

Part 3 : youtube.com/watch?v=m0gkcRdmqhQ

Part 4 : youtube.com/watch?v=ghJFOBcZW34

Even if (and its a huge fucking if) that isn't verbatim what he said then gee whiz, you got me I'm so fucking devastated. However there should be plenty of pie in the sky promises that he made that are easily as ridiculous (in your eyes anyway) as anything Trump has promised.

Also what kind of fucking turbo nerd are you where you ask someone for a fucking source on an anonymous message board? Get a fucking life.

lovely

hes so likable

>""""right wing type SJWs"

See

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/02/hate-crime-hoaxes-growing-epidemic/

>We're out of the recession
Is that an accomplishment? We've recovered from every recession
>ut of Iraq.
Yes, that went very well, leaving it open to isis

It was really good. Found it quite moving tbqh. I have basically no memory of George W. as I wasn't really paying attention back then. I got a bit emotional watching him go. I still remember my geography teacher flicking on the news and seeing him announce bin ladens death. He played to the sjw's a bit too much than for my liking but still good.

>Obama educated himself on the intricacies of policy a
It was basic keynesianism, not even at a community college level
>And I'm pretty sure i
Meaningless since you've no sense of history

He has a huge inferiority complex imo
Observe the way he acts in public. He literally has false mannerisms to seem like le wise and concerned leader

When you understand the mind games in every sentence he employs, the "charisma" falls flat every time. No actually, it remains potent, but it backfires.

Imagine being incarnated on this plane and elected as the first black president. that's a mind trip no matter who you are.

>When you understand the mind games in every sentence he employs
Would you be more explicit? I want to see if we've noticed the same things.

>Imagine being incarnated on this plane and elected as the first black president. that's a mind trip no matter who you are.
Given the circumstances? It's much more of a trip to be Lincoln, who worked himself from poverty to the white house, than harvard lad obama, who followed one of the most unpopular republican administrations and ran against hilary fucking clinton in his primary.