Can Sup Forums red pill me on what the bible says about gender equality?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mzFJyxea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there you go! now this is a much better way to slide threads than that BBC shit

Genesis 3:16

I've tried to read the bible it is too confusing, most of it sounds like riddles

Genesis 3:16
>To the woman he said, "I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."

Galatians 3:28
>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

First one is from Old Testament. Second one is from New Testament.

Ephesians 5:22-24
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore, as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing."

so women are here to serve us?

>most of it sounds like riddles

Its suppose to be a lot of the bible is prophecy

No. When the Old Testament conflicts with Jesus's own words, Jesus takes priority.

bump

I'd like it better if it said they should serve man

You could try starting your own religion.

1 Corinthians 14:33-35King James Version (KJV)

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

they're here to be obedient and faithful companions who are fickle and cause trouble but their existence is ultimately good

Proverbs 5 King James Version (KJV)

5 My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:

2 That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.

3 For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:

4 But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.

5 Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.

6 Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.

7 Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.

8 Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:

>No. When the Old Testament conflicts with Jesus's own words, Jesus takes priority.

Which is why he was killed.

Deuteronomy says do not go to the right nor the left, and if anyone entices you to follow another ruler/judge/god to kill them.

It also refers to the man as ba'al: master, of the female.

As baalzebub was lord of the flies, the man is lord of woman.

Furthurmore men can rape female children and just keep them: Deuteronomy chapter 22, 28-29, in hebrew. The hebrew refers to a girl (age, say from infancy till adolescence). The worst crime under women's christianity: a man having a nice sweet young girl: fine and endorsed under the law of the God (Not Jesus)

It's all right there if you would read it.

Why should we listen to your Jesus rather than the God of the book of deuteronomy? (Who you seem to treat as a demon... in practice... you hate everything He says and instead raise up women and deny men everything that is good).

If you wish to argue about taphas, here's a refutation of your arguments:
pastebin.com/mzFJyxea

>You could try starting your own religion.

It's called the book of deuteronomy, read in hebrew, protestant christ-cuck.

"You are of your father - a murderer from the begining" --Jesus talking about someone... seemingly the God of the Armies that we see in deuteronomy.

"No man nor woman, all one in christ"

"Do not stone the woman"
"A man that looks at a woman has committed adultery"
"Die for the woman"

All inversions of Deuteronomy.

"Better a millstone" another one.

Jesus came to free women from men and preach a false inclusive god: to take from men their victory over women and girls.

The God written of in Deuteronomy, The God of the Armies, is the opposite. And yes, he killed many many many and tells his followers to kill in his name, to kill his enemies.

Sometimes people such as Vlaimere Putin does this even.

1 Timothy 2

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Two very different things.

Salvationwise it doesnt matter your gender, race, nation.

Those other Anons are lying. Yes, women are made to serve us.

1 Peter 3

1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

>so women are here to serve us?

Again, yes.

Ephesians 5

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

You're right.
I just really love sharing Galatians 3:28.

The Old Testament was Jewish and is the Old Covenant. To follow those laws and not be a good Christian and instead be a good goy is offensive to the lord.

>I'd like it better if it said they should serve man

It does.

Ephesians 5
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

My son, never stick your dick in crazy

Women are naturally beta according to the bible. They have to be the submissive one.

That's why gay people are an abomination.
It requires one man to be submissive like a female.

>submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord, for the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body; therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Irish and Australians are the biggest heathen liars on the planet

Sodomites are not "submissive." That's a lie. Every time they're portrayed in the Bible, it involves a mob of them raping and murdering somebody. They are violent and disgusting. The reason why they are an abomination is because, in doing things that are "not convenient to man," ie unnatural, its symptomatic of a condition of irreedemable spiritual godlessness. Romans 1 says that God "gave them up" and says they are basically stupid animals.

Here we go.

Colossians 3:18 - Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

Its very straight forward actually. If you have any questions, ask. Its only confusing if you only read little bits and pieces out of context.

Says cunts are basically animals that should be owned by men. But who gives a shit what that garbage says about anything? Any rational man will come to the conclusion that cunts are little better than animals and need to be owned by men.

>this nigga
Ah, yeah, always bringing the heat.