THE MAN BEHIND THE SHITPOST PART 2

HE IS AMONG US NOW, TAKING QUESTIONS, SEE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cernovich
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95579572/#95581223
twitter.com/trsprudence
youtube.com/watch?v=Wo8JKkvbXkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Legendary fake news. Well done. I can't believe those bums bit so hard.

Post definitive proof (the emails) or fuck off
Put it to fucking bed in a cataclysmic dirt nap or stop stealing credit.

I want to believe.

Is he still here?

buck up fgt -- pussies go to sleep - proofs pls

Epic troll my man
hit me up on twitter
twitter.com/Cernovich

let's be realistic, he's probably full of shit

Keep spamming this thread on the old one until the last one collapses.

I want to believe in meme magic, I will burn every bible in my house and swear allegiance to Kek if this turns out to be real.

TITS OR GTFO....Reeeeeee

He just said he was scared and was going to hide. Ignored everyone asking for proof.

WAIT FOR MORE EVIDENCE BEFORE WE HYPE THIS UP

>what did he mean by this?

Post a cropped screen of one of the emails. You don't even need to post the whole thing.

Crop it and prove it.

ZERO PROOF

All he has provided proof of is that he owns a twitter account and he begged anons to come hang out with him at trump tower months ago.

That is literally it. Zero proof it was him, and now he's pussied out of posting the proof he said he would.

Fake and gay.

>twitter.com/Cernovich

Sup Mike

This

Fake and gay

>Fool CIA
>Wilson
>Crashing Buzzfeed with no survivors

We are unravelling the very fabric of time and space

Can someone explain what's going on and why I should care?

Lets not make this poor lad end up committing suicide by breaking his own legs and getting shot in the back of his head twice from 5 feet away, while throwing himself into a woodchipper.

Show proofs of go fuck yourself attention whore.

the faggot never posted proof..... all bullshit.... taking credit for another anons work is the ultimate degeneracy....

Dude the fate of the world depends on this. All it takes is proofs to pull off.

hey guys im actually the one who did this ignore that larping faggot see proof attached

Cunt said he would post proofs soon

Just be patient, alright, if he hasn't posted proofs in like 2 days then start sperging

Someone recap please

Gosh. KANT U GOYS REED???

For anyone who missed it before, USC Baseball coach has confirmed Michael Cohen (Trump's Lawyer) was at USC on August 29th (son's on the baseball team), buzzfeed's intelligence leak claimed he was in Prague on that date meeting with the Russians

how's it feel knowing that you didn't actually do anything and that it hasn't been picked up anywhere outside of buzzfeed?

Prior user posted that same image. Nice try

>2 days

No.

bump-o

it's already been an hour just fucking drop it he's a troll

it was a joke bud, cmon now

>UK user writes anti-trump fanfic and sends it to desperate Rick Wilson
>Rick Wilson circulates it among MSM, who basically laugh at him and point out how obviously fake it is
>Wilson gives it to Egg McMuffin
>McMuffin gives it to John McCain
>McCain gives it to the FBI and CIA
>the CIA somehow include it in their super sekrit dossier on Trump's Russia connections
>Buzzfeed publishes the fanfic
>hilarity results

this is him, cerovich

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95579572/#95581223

isnt' this pretty conclusive proof that it WAS faked by Sup Forums?
'russian sex orgy' from rick wilson is too specific to be random shittery

why is rick blocking everyone

Add my new qt to the cap, I want normies to know I'm fucking a 3d waifu..

TRS WHAT DO U FAGGOTS EXPECT. JUST BECAUSE WE HELPED TRUMP GET IN THEY USE THE FUCKN STORMFAG HONEYPOT TO SEND A NORMIE INSECURE TEEN HORDE ONTO OURBBOARD SO WE LOOK LIKE CIRCLE JERKING NAZI LARPERS EXACTLY HOW THE MEDIA WANTS US TO LOOK GTFO reeeeeeee n b4 muh white nationalism is the only way to preserve muh European white puriteh

Ew u nerd, she probably doesn't even have a dick.

The story was already in the media in November.

So Rick Wilson probably had it. None of the news outlets wanted to release it because they didn't have evidence. Buzzfeed jumped the gun.

This is what I'm thinking.

Up until this post (And a handful of others), we were really stringing shit together.

But that is a little too specific, I'm starting to actually believe it was someone on here instead of just memeing about it.

op will deliver

we just have to wait

this is conflicting. If user pretended to be a whistleblower and sourced info to Wilson over several months. Why does the resulting """report""" look nothing like the real thing as according to wikileaks, and is rife with errors?

>german flag
what does this mean?

idk, kinda looks like it does.

Who was pic related fucking? I found both her twitters and her FB. I'm sure I can figure it out, but I don't feel like staying up all night. I did see one post about Mark Kirk though, doubt its him.

What did his sperg mean by this?

it means that this was common knowledge a few months ago

Is it possible that the person claiming they did this saw the report and then took credit for it on here, setting up their troll?

It says this report has been seen by many journo's; user could of seen it and decided to troll pol.

>how I trolled the trolls of Sup Forums

Just thoughts. Epic bread regardless

American intelligence has known for a long time that Trump was compromised/blackmailed by the Russians and was sitting on the information until right before his inauguration which will now result in his approval numbers dropping below 30%. The Russian shills on pol are in panic mode and are trying to convince everyone that American intelligence was trolled.

Trumps press conference tomorrow will be fun to watch.

We're truly entering the 5D^10 chess posibilities here...

BAN HIGH POWERED ASSAULT AUTISM

nice try shillstein....

It doesn't say he gave them the info over several months.

Yes, totally this fellow hillshill

Woah dude watch out throwing real possibilities around. This is Sup Forums, we circlejerk more than reddit.

It's not him. The user who trolled Ricky Wilson had perfect grammar.

This guy writes a gibberish mess, a stream of shit if you will.

Not him.

>Some fag just wanted Sup Forums's attention

fucking hell, quit doing this

I dunno, but I'm fairly amazed that staying up one night in October and saving some political bimbo's picture might be so consequential.

Sup Forums is seriously fucking with my mind now.

Crazy times brother. I just can't even imagine the implications of this if its true.

Thanks for the (you)'s Boris and Vanya, the weak attempts at denial just make this more fun to watch.

And it gets even weirder with a politaifu....

Lmaoooooooo good job delivering op

Trs are trying to be forced into pol history so bad I'm fucking rage quitting gonna go see wtf that shitchan is about if you faggots don't fight back the stormfags.

Maybe this just is no country for an oldfag any longer

ITS GONE GLOBAL

he needs to have, the """"intelligence report""" has articles dated from June, July, September.

Actually, my name is Vladimir, yet I'm not even Russian. Good guess though.

2cool4me

*Trump golden shower tape leaked*

LOOK SOME AUTIST CGIed A FAKE TRUMP SEX TAPE, WE RULE Sup Forums HAHAHA

>Implying there are not plans for that already in place

How intolerant you are of fetishes, Mr. lefty!
Stay out of our bedroom! #trendyhashtag

he's trying to block out the world, either he's in denial or he's realized just how thoroughly cucked he is

He just used his twitter again

He is talking again on his twitter anons! twitter.com/trsprudence

Sexual deviants should be executed you're right

youtube.com/watch?v=Wo8JKkvbXkU

What if the Russian orgy is real, there's a video, and Trump's cock is YUGE?

He's sticking to his story. For some reason I am starting to think he might not be a completely gay fraud

That's all I need to confirm that this guy is a lying idiot.

He's had plenty of time to organize all of his "documents" together.

Fuck him. Not the real guy. Unfollowed.

HURR DURR SOMEBODY SAID THEY GOT THE STORY. I ALSO SAY THAT THAT GUY GOT THE STORY... FROM ME. IRREFUTABLE PROOF HUH GOYS?

Ugh. What a fucking faggot. Unless his Ben Shapiro or David Brock meme turns out to be real, it's baloney.

Fuck off desperate all caps shill cunt.

Kek. This deserves it's own cap.

Autistic as fuck

Everyone tweet at ben shapiro and david brock to confirm that they were appraoched

You guys must be fucking retarded to fall for this evasive bullshit.

Trsprudence talking about that Julia Ioffe reporter doesn't prove a goddamn thing. That was already circulating in the news for hours. Anybody pretending to have started this meme could have said that.

This is called verification. I'm practicing science here. If trsprudence can't make a real prediction, then he's talking shit. If Ben Shapiro or David Brock come out and say that they also got the story, then we're talking business.

Gj user, here's some internet points

tl;dr

GOWIWWA MINTHET

And Chileans try to call themselves white when they clearly have the attention spans of niggers.

the weak attempt at narrative steering was even funnier to see
stop projecting faggot

We're mestizo, the white ones are on the other side you fucking idiot

>US
>Knowing geography

You are truly retarded if you believe that an internet troll (even of Sup Forums's caliber) could possibly give this type of information to a professional spy who then accepted it without verifying the source or the material - especially when the conduct in question is so critical to the national security of this country.

Is a Trump govt likely to cut CIAs funding?

What are the odds that Rick Wilson will commit suicide? He is just fucking REKT, BTFO, JUST -- we have to come up with a new term for this level of ruined. RUINT?

>Those warning signs
I don't think you know what you are in for user.

Trsprudence might be full of shit and Sup Forums might not have written it. We have no concrete evidence either way.

So let us look at the claim made by the mainstream:

The KGB covertly collected incriminating info against Trump in order to blackmail him.
But then leaked the info to British Intelligence who gave it to the US, thereby destroying their leverage over Trump.
And in the process fucking up US/Russia relations even further and alienating one of the only western leaders who does not want to start another cold war with them.

Does this seem logical to you?

I fucking swear this better all add up and then reexplode tomorrow