DRUPF IS FINALLY FINISHED

DRUPF IS FINALLY FINISHED
buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.riydpYGvP#.snO5xDv6X
theres no way the sexist bigot can recover from this, feeling scared drupfkin wanna cry?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95123242/#95125670
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/818992803829137408
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/818990655418617856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FAKE NEWS

Trump is chimping the fuck out on Twitter. It's legit.

(you)

>(YOU)

lol true that

fucking trump likes getting peed on by African prostitutes :O

How well do you eat on a ctr salary?

you are moronic

>linking BuzzFeed

a report that is literally full of jokes

Niggers.....Tomorrow theres going to be a surprise @Buzzfeed

>I have proof that you were paying people to go on tweet campaigns against trump
>Also have the "Proofs" that you are paying people to spam here
>Also, fabricating stories to fit you narrative.

You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe?

>DONT COME BACK HERE AGAIN....OR PEOPLE LOSE THEIR JOBS!
>And most likely catch charges for faking stories

Saged in all fields

>NYT passes on the story
>Politico passes on the story
>fucking HUFFPO passes on the story
"Hmmm... who can I give this report to... who doesn't care that nothing in it can be verified? Who doesn't have journalistic standards at all?
>buzzfeed publishes the report

Buzzfeed admits the story has factual inaccuracies and is totally unverified and they publish it anyway. Since then, errors have already popped up. Cohen has never been to Prague, and Wikileaks is saying that the intelligence report does not have plausible formatting or dates.

Rather than doing their jobs of determining whether information is true, Buzzfeed has elected to share a baseless rumor with the public, under the guise of "informing the people and letting them decide." It's a joke of an excuse for unabashed and QUITE LITERAL yellow journalism.

not as well as at the Ecuadorian embassy

>linking to buzzfucked dot au
nigga please

buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-

russia?utm_term=.nu3G3LlXQL#.fmy9e3Q5k3

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95123242/#95125670

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/818992803829137408

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/818990655418617856

>my sides

Top comment there.

This day will go down in the history books

Nope.
We're good.
It's funny knowing that there are going to be at least 4 years of totally false accusations and constant crying from you.
It's also going to get irritating but that will be your downfall.

Thank you so very much for losing.

just keep digging oh my god this might be enough to introduce cognitive dissonance.
like seriously how can you see the fucking CIA falling for stupid shit like this, then forgetting about it the next day

I love you Sup Forums

>mfw I was just at an intersectional femminist meeting at my shcool
>mfw they all talked about the alt right being a ''fringe'' movmement

Sage deez nuts bitch