Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cu8DkmS_rbY
liveleak.com/view?i=5db_1484103832
youtube.com/watch?v=okIfw3fCttM
youtu.be/6jxcJfQw_cY
youtube.com/watch?v=EQxjNiOF9z4
youtube.com/watch?v=lIr8u0j08gU
youtu.be/TsyR3zi9QyY?t=13m10s
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2302552/Paolo-Di-Canio-Lazio-Ultras-feared-Italy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's happening here? I just see some people spooked with the crowd around them speaking a foreign language.

Nig tourists from the US end up in a Serbian match.

They were worried because Serbs can start racial cleansing at any moment

If they knew what they were saying they would be even more worried

What did they say?

Niggers being over-dramatic. Reddit tier civic nationalists believing it while eating it up and offering their wives for reparations. In other words, reddit.

Doesn't matter. England is dead. London is overrun with foreigners and whites are dying out. Niggers won't have to fear whitey much longer.

HOLY FUCK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Some guy told me its about raping the dead corpse of the other guys, not sure if it's true though kek

She is afraid because she feels the energy.
She has nothing to worry about and is safe there.

Muslims are the ones that have to be afraid.
youtube.com/watch?v=cu8DkmS_rbY

Sounds legit for slavs.

>So this is the power of the white man

Serbian nationalist chant about exterminating Albanians.

I don't understand why are they freaked out. What are they freaked out about even? I'm confused. Nothing out of the ordinary or attention grabbing is in the video.

>liveleak.com/view?i=5db_1484103832
Isn't she sister/gf/wife of one of Red Star's players?

Think about it, if they were surrounded by niggers they would all be chimping out. Some fucking eachother, some eating food, some just screaming wildly for no fucking reaon or hitting eachother. These niggers just heard a few thousand whiteys all chanting in unison, it probably just clicked in their head why niggers are always btfo by the white man.

Actually croatians. Literally:
"Kill the croat so the albanian won't have a brother"

Dude what? No idea what you're talking about. Can you please answer my question without some weird assumptions and 600 nigger memes in it?

She was shocked by the atmosphere during the game. South European basketball crowds are pretty lit.

Just watch this video and compare it to a basketball game you have been to or watched on TV, youtube.com/watch?v=okIfw3fCttM

She is also the sister of one of the Red Star players, Charles Jenkins.

Yes she is Charles Jenkins sister.

they couldn't handle the
SUPA MALE VITULITEH

Its Serbian about Shiptars.

ubi zakolji da siptar ne postoji.

Nothing to do with Croats

Heard it like "Ubi hrvata da siptar nema brata"

It's not just basketball, it's basically every sport
youtu.be/6jxcJfQw_cY

I know but the video was basketball related so I just stuck to the theme.

Not sure what you're talking about. American crowds aren't any less excited. The video you picked showed like 20 examples of european games and literally 1 example of an american game for 10 seconds at the end. I can just as easily find the most awesome sports atmospheres in america. youtube.com/watch?v=EQxjNiOF9z4 here you go.

I'm still not able to wrap my mind around why those niggers are so confused.

>American crowds aren't any less excited

KEk

I understand you disagree but I don't understand why. Are you just memeing or are you serious? I'd like to understand your perspective if you're serious.

I'm not gonna lie, she's attractive as fuck - That's a damn big rarity for a black woman.

Niggers for first time in their lives have seen few thousand white people united for common cause.
If you would send every nigger to watch a football match in Europe they would be too afraid to start any shit.

It's one of those cross-ocean stereotypes.
You believe "Soccer" is a girly sport, we believe you just sit down and stuff hotdogs down your throat instead of actually watching the game(whatever sport it is).

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=lIr8u0j08gU

Well I try to have a fair perspective on things to the best of my ability, so I guess I can't really relate to that kind of thought process.

I'm not saying I share such views. Just assuming what the swede is assuming :)
I like north-american sports culture. It's slightly different, but that's the charm in it.

That's cool. But I'm still confused why the niggers were so surprised and what were they surprised by. I thought something was happening in the background, maybe a fight. I just don't see enough of a difference between the general North American and European sports atmosphere to warrant that kind of reaction. To me it's absolutely obvious the people are simply cheering.

They are a cute couple desu

Fuck off with this, Hans, This is one bitch, regardless of color. I've known a few intercity girls that'd be up in those stands either trying to start a fight.

Those are not hooligans. This is normal kind of cheering up here and probably in most of the Europe. Video is serbian I believe

Probably the chant in a language they don't understand a word of might sound a bit more intimidating(well it is intimidating as the chant is about killing) than a regular Gooooooo, [insert a team name]!!!

>this unbridled autism
It means use your head and think for yourself instead of having your hand held through everything like a degenerate faggot. niggers are bombarded with anti white shit constantly, same as whites are about blacks. imagine a white couple surrounded by niggers, same look different face.

bls no buly djenka ;-;

>Not sure what you're talking about. American crowds aren't any less excited.
You're probably right. I guess maybe the European crowds give a more hooligan vibe?

Here's an interview with another Red Star player from the US (the same team that was in OPs post) and his thoughts on the atmosphere in that arena.

youtu.be/TsyR3zi9QyY?t=13m10s

>some dude putting "ultra boys" in the air at 14:15
Isn't that from the far right?

I mean I guess so but they know they're in another country and I'm sure they're also aware that people are going to cheer during the game.

I'm not gonna make up my mind about something if I don't have enough information. Do you just go about your day and make assumptions about things that you don't understand? I'm not pressed to make an assumption about this situation - all I'm trying to do is understand your reasoning.

I mean, maybe. To me it's just a crowd chanting but the niggers might have some sort of different perspective. Maybe they've never been to or seen a game and this is their first time in front row seats. Or maybe something happened before the video started and they're surprised no one saw or did anything about it? I just feel like I'm missing some critical information here that would lead me to believe they're "scared shitless" by a crowd singing during a sports game.

>hooligans

That's pretty common European sports chanting.

Is that even that uncommon in most American sports? Maybe you don't get that in basketball so much, but I've seen quite a few baseball games with those types of chants.

Ultras are the most hardcore sports fans, usually there are no ties to political organisations but there are exceptions to this naturally like for example parts of Lazio Ultras.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2302552/Paolo-Di-Canio-Lazio-Ultras-feared-Italy.html

same reason a pet freaks out when you take them for a drive

Are they only allowed to clap in america? Shit like that is common and happens every single match

can you tell us exactly what they're chanting? people in this thread can't seem to decide.

No. Generally speaking, Ultra groups see their main goal in supporting their team through chants, choreographies etc. Simply creating an atmosphere.
Some groups try to be as non-political as possible, while others are outspoken left- or right-wing.
You'll find many right-wing ultra and hooligan groups in the Balkans, Poland and Italy.

It be like that all right.
I guess our fanaticism when it comes to sport is a bit of an over do. Especially if you come to eastern europe. There's a reason why everyone on this side of europe understands the word "kurva(kurwa)".

The way I see it is that in America they see sports only as entertainment, thus all the franchise leagues (no relegations which is boring af).
In Europe, people generally take it more seriously, which creates way more tension.

That's what the MSM projects here.
They do have serious rivalries in some sports, especially in their north-east. I assume it has to do with the proximity to Europe.
They also have a history of rioting due to sports. And last but not least renaming and moving a team isn't taken as lightly as we think. Moving a team there is worse than a relegation here.

They thought they were the niggest and then they met serbs, natural reaction.

Sports are for betas

KEK

Culture comes from the poor and the working class, music artists, athletes, painter etc usually have a working class background.

And in the US, if you are a fan of let's say the Lakers, good luck getting season tickets if you are just a regular joe. Cheapest season tickets are 1500$, add to that a crazy wait list that can take God knows how long before you even get a chance to buy the season tickets.

Meaning that regular americans miss out on watching their favorite team play every week cuz that privilege is reserved for the wealthy, and I bet you will never see rich white people go nuts like european fans, singing songs for their favorite teams for hours, lighting up flares and bengals, making crazy tifos etc.

>implying that doesn't happen in European top football leagues, such as England and Spain.
> also implying there are only the top leagues in the USA.
You have no argument swedelibcuck.

The niggers should see the polish ones.

This is completely normal sports cheering.

It does especially in English football. The same thing goes for top tier English football.

Historically this wasn't true in England, but it is now. That's why you don't see the type of Ultra culture in England compared to other european countries.

Went to a Legia Warszawa Game because their hooligans are good friends with the hooligans of my club (ADO Den Haag). Never had a warmer welcome and better atmosphere in my life. They all know Haga or The Hague because of the friendship between the hooligans of Legia, ADO, Brugge and Juventus.

Like someone said in comments it's the first time they see white people go tribal.