DID WE REALLY DO THIS?

IF SO, THIS IS THE BIGGEST HAPPENING IN Sup Forums HISTORY.

CONGRATS FAGGOTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/07/10/military-used-san-francisco-fog-for-simulated-germ-warfare-attack-exposing-800000-people-to-harmful-bacteria/
archive.is/xQJEb
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apparently this story had more leaks than your moms dick

Welp, I'm fucked. The shutter in my phones camera is clicking every two seconds and I saw that location icon flicker on and off for a split second.

How did the reports get out? Where is the proof they were in CIA possession, and not some random person taking pictures if random information their typed up?

ayyy

What happened, I just woke up

Sup Forums has deluded itself into thinking it's fooled the CIA via fake Trump fanfic.

On twitter, the CIA leaked some stuff to Buzzfeed and CNN. They reported it as real. Sup Forums is going to be shut down.

>CIA is dumb as shit
>Rick Wilson thinks he's a spy
>John "songbird" McCain is behaving as expected

Serious question.

Does this mean that the ENTIRE Russian Hacking Narrative was based on one user trolling a journalist?

No. Here's the real one

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

The one's that Sup Forums keeps posting with dumb shit is fake. Sup Forums is trying to convince itself that it pulled off some epic troll when really the only one they fooled was buzzfeed. Which deserves it admittedly.

No. Are you an idiot? Sup Forums has never been capable of anything great. Even the Pepe shit fell into their lap.

I still can't believe CNN and Buzzfeed ran with such an obvious fake story. Given all the swirl around "fake news" lately are they suicidal?
Not to mention the libel lawsuit incoming...

>Sup Forums is dumb as shit

fixed that for you

Buzzfeed released a fake CIA report that claims trump hired hookers to piss on a bed Obama slept in

Russians allegedly have it on tape and blackmail trump

This all happened before he ran.

Its obvious bullshit.

reminder that there's literally no solid proof that Sup Forums made it up

don't believe Ivan's damage control

A report got leaked and apparently the FBI had a very serious talk with Obama and Putin in the same room. They were trying to warn Trump that Russia has dirt on him. The news started to break and some studious Sup Forumstard started making a fake report with crazy shit in it like Trump eats babies and dresses up as hitler before going to bed. They then "leaked" the fake shit to buzzfeed who ran the fake report as if it were real.

But there really is a real report that Sup Forums doesn't want to talk about.

Thank you for confirming, kek vult

Rick Wilson has nothing to do with this. The report was handed over to American intelligence by a former Brit spy who has been verified as a credible source.

Praise kek.

Sup Forums cucked itself into thinking the fake report is the real report. let them have their fun. it's going to end soon.

>NOT HAVING A PIECE OF TAPE OVER YOUR CAMERA
WTF ARE YOU THINKING user

>Trump had prostitutes piss on a bed just because Obama slept in it years before running
>the Russians happened to be bugging this room at the time with video and everything
>The CIA has known Trump was literally being blackmailed and a treasonous double agent for Russia for months
> all news media didnt post this because of how ridiculous it seemed, better just to talk about it
>Buzzfeed posts the "dosier" with a heavy disclaimer for its sketchy nature.

If you believe this is true then you believe that the CIA let a guy they knew was committing treason run a presidential campaign

^ and if that was true I would still be pleased because it would help collapse our entire government thank god.

>that the CIA let a guy they knew was committing treason run a presidential campaign

Yeah it's almost as crazy as the CIA smuggling cocaine for the cartels.

redpill me on the real report senpai.

Blame this on plebbit. They'll gladly take the notiriety.

Where does the CIA actually fit into any of this?

>Some user "Leaks" bullshit to Rick Wilson and other members of the media.

>Only Buzzfeed is dumb enough to publish obvious bullshit.

Am I missing something?

I bet you haven't even seen this yet.

Yeah its probably not from the CIA at all

The report run by buzzfeed has no mention of trump eating babies or dressing up as Hitler. It has one salacious claim of his involvement with Russian prostitutes but the really scandalous allegation is that he and his campaign worked knowingly and extensively with a foreign adversary.

I fucking salute you. I revealed my power level to some work buddies JUST IN TIME. Now, everything I disclosed is found as legit. Fuck. I love you guys. My name is Ed btw.

Beat them at their own game.

What do we do now guys?

We must have reached the peak of memeing with this

Basically

>putin wants to disrupt american elections because he's impotent
>putin has MORE shit on hillary
>trump has been buddying up with the russians for economic gain
>possible treason
>trump has a piss fetish

>rick willson
Could he be related to the infamous Bill Wilson? AKA MR CIA?
B-bane?

Trump is gonna JFK the CIA

stop this

>real report
>The CIA who hates Trump let him run and win despite having this jail worthy information

sure...

It was one guy who acted offline. So no.

no, your name is mark

The buzzfeed report has shit about trump paying people to pretend to be his family on christmas while he dresses up as a kid and opens presents in front of those people. user inserted fake shit. The real report has nothing to do with Rick Wilson or John McCain. It's from British Intelligence.

so the piss thing is actually real?

Well as funny as that is I dont see it being a disqualification for presidential status.

Trump straight up dissed Baboon Obongo, and thats okay.

ok.

Cheeky

Sup Forums newfags on their high horse again, thinking they had anything to do with something.

Lots of old rich dudes like weird sex shit. And I didn't say he should be impeached because of his fetish.

Wikileaks said the formatting does not match that of official documents.

No it didn't m8 I just read it
That was faked probably in an attempt to muddy the waters of any truth in the report

XD That's hilarious

Sup Forums is an image board of peace. This was a lone actor who operated offline. You're being anti-animetic.

Evan McMullin is your missing link between Rick Wilson and the CIA

True

thats almost as crazy as the CIA testing scopolamine and other delirients on american soldiers during the cold war

next you will tell me Colonel North is guilty of some crime

no she wont

>Ireland
>Thinking
Pick one lad.

No, Its legit Ed.

That's almost as crazy as the military using fog to conduct a biological experiment on American citizens.
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/07/10/military-used-san-francisco-fog-for-simulated-germ-warfare-attack-exposing-800000-people-to-harmful-bacteria/

Rofl

Charles, quit fucking around I know that it's you.

biological warfare that is.

archive.is/xQJEb

Wait hold on. Did we really do this?
Is this a fake dossier cooked up like fake news?

Chex mix

hold up
listen up
you Sup Forums kids need to quiet down
im sick of you all
I should of let Merkal shut down this place months ago
keep this in mind, you're on thin ice boys

Nope. This was a lone actor.

nothing, go back to sleep.

>we

You faggots did nothing but posting frogs

fucking sick of people asking

here's it

>lone actor
Explain?

>America
>Having to put "semi tires" under your mobility scooter.
Pick both, lad. You are positively fuckin disgustin.

>digits confirm fake

CIA is a joke. They've never accomplished anything.

Yes
That's why everyone is losing their minds

Nothing to see here. If Trump could murder someone in the middle of 5th avenue and get away with it he could obviously get out from under pissgate

This is gold

Hey I woke up 50 minutes ago and I'm in class right now can anyone give me a tl;dr of this CIA shit?

PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

spread this pls

it has everything

independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

take one leave one!

>the director of the Terror Medicine and Security Program at Rutgers Medical School
>Terror Medicine

No

What if the FBI really does post on Sup Forums, and posted in the Trump Gen knowing that the CIA would run with the Russian Hackers angle. Then released this easily debunkable story to CNN/Buzzfeed to delegitimize the Russia meme?

Lmao not even close to what happened

Why would the FBI troll the CIA

Cmon

Oh Jesus, if that was true holy fuck...

I don't doubt Russians hack the US constantly though

Then with them we go to war against the establishment.

>easily debunkable

or easily confirmable.

if easily debunkable, it won't stick, and trump will be inaugurated

I don't reply to these because I'm behind 7 immunity animals right now, but this gave me a solid kek

(You) are funny

it all happened after that reddit assange ama. I think he did it. He's not one of us anymore.

meme magik will be the downfall of a country kek demands it

Trump is finished this time!

>increasingly retarded cuck for 20 millionth time

Of course not. Don't be a dumb.

Because there's a shadow war going on in the US Government.

Shut the fuck up steve nobody cares