Prove to me that Sup Forums made up pissgate

Prove to me that Sup Forums made up pissgate.

Don't just show me a screencap, that can be faked, show me real proof that it's a hoax.

I'm legit just curious, it seems to crazy to be true, but on the other hand isn't "Sup Forums did it" exactly what the Russian shills would be scrambling to propogate in the wake of something like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're missing your G and Y.

C'mon, redpill me. Convince me this isn't just damage control.

So there's no proof and you're all just parroting some damage control, okay.

...and you're talking to yourself.
Friendo, whether it started here or somewhere else, it's definitely a fake document. That much is for sure.

okay, but why? because you said so?

I'm willing to believe it, but I'm just trying to determine if there's any proof or if everyone is just parroting what they want to hear.

I feel like I'm not being unreasonable here. From what I can tell there's no proof suggesting it's real or fake, so why is everyone posting with such certainty that Sup Forums did it?

People can't prove it because Sup Forums didn't make it up. Dumbass memers here just think they made it up because they're delusional faggots who want to believe they're influential.

read it...
sorry for linking this shit Sup Forums

buzzfeed.com

The thread should be archived. If it isn't then it is bullshit.

Sup Forums had nothing to do with pissgate.

I have read it.

It seems crazy and outlandish, but not impossible.

So we're just taking credit for this because some user said so? We don't actually know anything?

As much proof as buzzfeed has for pissgate.

I spend far too long on Sup Forums, I've never seen Trump and goldern showers memed here, ever.

So you admit we have no proof at all and we're just circlejerking on what we want to hear?

I'm not saying the report has any validity, we don't know enough yet, but why are we acting like we masterminded this based off nothing?

It just kind of stinks of damage control.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

Okay, finally.

I haven't read through this all yet, but this is at least something approaching evidence.

also in case you want the full document:
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

It's not "Sup Forums" who did it. It's literally one guy trolling last autumn with a fake dossier he sent out. There's literally no evidence that could be provided other than the screencapped posts.

>There's literally no evidence that could be provided other than the screencapped posts.

except for the archive the other user just linked me

screencaps are bullshit, archive is much harder to fake

Who cares if the guy who made this isn't actually a Sup Forumsack?

Everything else still remains the same: Buzzfeed published a blatantly obvious fake document, discredited CNN's coverage of it (where they weren't going to release all the details or the full document), and got the CIA to investigate fanfiction.

There's no "evience" there.

I checked it,

The only reference to "golden showers" is from a link posted today.

>So they took what I told Rick Wilson and added a Russian spy angle to it.

>They still believe it. Guys, they're truly fucking desperate - there's no remaining Trump scandal that's credible.

What the hell are you talking about? It describes exactly what is going on right now.

I've just read through it and you're right that there's nothing about piss in there, but there is a post about an user feeding Rick Wilson false info about Trump and an orgy, and talks of the story ballooning in exaggeration from there

Doesn't totally discredit the story, but definitely casts some serious shadow on it.

It's true, Sup Forums. It's ALL true.

Why do you think Trump can't get rid of that orange spray tan he has?

Russian. Hooker. Urine. Never un-stains.

Where does it say anything about piss?

Trumpski's Russian links have been discussed since the begining of the election campaign.

You got us, we're all Russian shills. This story is legit and we're just doing damage control.

...Are you fucking retarded?

Has Rick Wilson published anything else from between now and then that could have relation to the posts? I don't think so.

A billionaire playboy has a orgy?

That's hardly "news" nor controversial.

It's a day to day occurance.

>...Are you fucking retarded?

No, but you are for being unable to actually answer my question intelligently and resorting such amateur tactics. No better than a SJW.

Props to for actually coming through with real evidence instead of just shilling based on fee fees

Nothing else was published from Rick Wilson that he said was "leaked" during this period of time

There's been ample speculation on Trump and Russian links. The piss angle is new and has nothing to do with Sup Forums.

I don't care who did it. I'm just pointing out that OP is asking for the impossible since it was not a collective thing, but one individual who supposedly posted about it on occasion. If you don't want to believe that those posts screencapped are even connected to the whole thing now, there's no way of proving anything other than those posts.

Also OP is a massive faggot because he could've just typed the content of the screencaps into the archive search engine and checked if they were real himself.

OP kill yourself or go back to r/all where you came from.

They mention sexual orgies in the thread dumbass

I think you'll agree "piss" is the defining feature of pissgate.

Because the document claims that Trump stayed at the same presidential suite that the POTUS did, so he could have the prostitutes piss on the bed Obama slept in. A hotel that was known to be controlled and bugged by the FSB to record everything that happened in the room. The room the President of the United States stayed in. Either POTUS security is the shittiest security ever, or it didn't happen.

Well that's probably because it hadn't been published yet, and Rick Wilson decided to contact him telling him he would publish it, or something along those lines.

I don't see what other possible explanation you could link the thread to: what other leaks has Rick Wilson published that could fit the description of the posts that were done within the allotted time period?

Satan, can you tell me which page is the hentai mentioned?

You are literally saying that someone just happened to make a reference to Rick Wilson publishing an incredibly retarded faked document that wasn't what he just published.

Do you know how unlikely that is and how ridiculous it sounds?

I haven't found it yet

That pretty weak.

A single post mentioning an orgy and Trump made a couple of months ago is no basis for the claim pissgate is a Sup Forums meme.

Did you even read my second post? Do you know how unlikely what you're saying is?

The sexual orgy thing isn't what's important, it's the posts by ID: zNaYmBg5

what a non story.

kinky sex between consenting adults is only bad if the guy is not a liberal. That is what this "story" boils down to.

I was thinking that exact same thing earlier. Why would anyone stay there if everyone knows the room is bugged? That makes sense right?

go back to r/all fucking spy you don't deserve our beautifullllll information n evidince

The point is that Sup Forums or at the very least, some troll, got the CIA to investigate their fanfiction and Buzzfeed to completely shoot themselves in the foot by publishing it.

>Russian shills

GIVE ME PISS

>buzzfeed

Truly a media organization with an unwavering commitment to journalistic integrity and factual reporting. Until now.

>breitbart

Truly a media organization with an unwavering commitment to journalistic integrity and factual reporting. Until now.

i seent it

/thread

lemme bust in that cute lil white ass governmrent hobo time cube

Who said anything about Breitbart?

The sex orgy, Ricky, all of it...? You didnt read the thread, Ctr, fuck off

What if getting caught was part of his plan?

That it's a hoax is not disputed. However, Sup Forums is a board of peace and this was done by a lone actor.

Nigger don't act like you can't google the word "BuzzFeed". GTFO

so you're ready to believe an obvious bullshit story, just like every other cnn and cuckfeed story?

gtfo

Even if we cant prove it was made up here the story is still made up and that is fact. none of their shit is verifiable.

I can't find anything screen capped about hentai or even the pissing or even prostitutes or any thing about the ritz in the 35 page thing.

Is there more?

wow that looks like you have it.

>dat comment section
Jesus, how dumb can people get!