Why does Sup Forums hate black people?

I get why you hate Jews, but why blacks? Aren't they just as much victims of the Jews as you are? Especially when you look at who's distributing drugs and counterculture in their communities.

I've never met a black person btw

They're subhuman niggers

Difference between a nigger and a black productive citizen in society

>Unfortunately that percentage is like 25% Good People....75% Niggers
>13% of the population is accountable for 54% of the murders
>30k white women raped per year...while less than 10 (0) black women are raped by white men

Not all black people. Just the ones who are alive.

The most crime ridden, excuse making people on the face of the earth

I hate "black" people because they automatically make me "white". I'm not white, I'm Welsh/English.

I do not hate black people.

I hate niggers.

Black people are just fine.

Niggers are a literal parasite. They all need to be removed completely from america and Europe. They leech off of our system and make our lives worse

You're a nigger lover and a race traitor. Niggers and "black people" have the same DNA. What you consider to be a "black person" is nothing more than a trained monkey. Niggers will never be white. It is in their nature

I agree with you. Look at how sophisticated they were during segregation. The kikes fed them crack, made them retarded, then made rap "cool" which made being a fuckwit popular. Now you have a culture of monkeys.

heyull yeah, da real welsh wuz da melanoid people of AFRICA, dawg, we wuz KANGS an shiet

So a trained thing is just as bad as a feral thing?

I don't hate sharks, but I don't want to go swimming with them.

i do not hate african pplz, they are ok.

Going to ask you a question you aren't prepared to answer.

What percentage of blacks are murderers?

See thread

They're not victims of the Jews, they're pawns of the Jews. Them and every other foreigner invading white countries.

I think it's about 45%.

Wrong

Pol hates niggers, not black people.

Gotta do the math on it real quick

No it's 54% of the murders per 100k deaths

>Gotta multiply that by total population and divide that out per % of race

Woops.....yeah I know how to do that and will have your answer in a few

>Keep thread alive if you want the answer

> 45% of blacks are murders

jesus christ
go outside
Sup Forums has become the mirroring of tumblr

That guy is a whiny faggot, the guy they put in for the everyman black guy. Wah I 'deserve' to play Bond.

Only if the blacks stay in Africa.

.00016% per year do you want me to do a comparable one for whites as well?

>Which are 70% of the population (6 times as many people)

Cause I WILL embarrass you on that

But you were right, I wasn't prepared.

>Now I am

I hope you do find that number. But keep in mind that you'll probably be calculating the number of murders performed by blacks as compared to the black population, not the number of murderers that comprise the black population. Cases of double/triple homicide and repeat offenses mean you're likely going to get an inflated number.

I'm going to get to my point before you do the calculations, if that's fine.

The percentage of blacks who are murderers is going to be quite small.

Clearly, your previous post shows you have a problem with what you consider to be black behavior--murder and rape.

But if fewer than 1% of black Americans exhibit this kind of behavior, is it really wise to base your judgments of these people on them?

These sorts of discussions always make some point like "13 percent of the population is responsible for 54 percent of the murders."

But that's just not true. The only people who are responsible for murders are murderers themselves.

Tell me what percentage of blacks are murderers, and it's up to you to decide whether or not your hatred is justified.

What percentage of whites (per year) are murderers

>Your turn
>Do your own analytics and bring me your
findings
>We'll "Learn" together......if your down for it

You do know that that symbol (>) means that you're quoting someone, right? Don't act like some faggot Sup Forumstard if you're going to post here.

I don't care about the comparison to whites.

.00016% is a really small number, isn't it?

I don't "hate" blacks, in some ways I have more sympathy towards them than a lot of other peoples.

Doesn't mean I want them in my country in large numbers, though. Particularly if they're just not very intelligent.

I already know the number will be small, and I already know it will be smaller than the number for blacks. That's not my point.

My point is, you really shouldn't judge a whole population for the behavior of .00016%

I did (refer to )

(Per year) Shit adds up after time comparable to white murders. Do you agree?

>I understand what you are saying...very small number percent wise
>But not nearly as small as whites percentages with a 5-6x population density size

The question is....do you understand what im saying?

If ANY country had a race of people that was 1-10 percent str8 murders per year THEY HAVE FUCKING PROBLEMS

>What differentiates us is we wont let that happen.

Dont tell me how to fucking talk faggot

mostly stuff like this.

Of course, the country has problems, and of course racial disparities in murder convictions tells us a lot about racial disparities in wealth, mental health, and education. There is work to be done.

But none of that justifies the blanket hatred of a whole people based on the actions of so few.

You do know that that symbol (>) means that you're quoting someone, right? Don't act like some faggot Sup Forumstard if you're going to post here.

>wtf for are you confusing other posters and trying to sound all smart you boogalocunt

No I judge them on wayyyyyy more then 1 premise

>I judge the rapes
>The Riots
>The Lies
>The "True Racism" which made me this way
>I judge the way the media portrays them as fuckin marters when they are thugs
>I can continue if you would like

BUT MOST OF ALL.........I JUDGE THE "ALL" BY THE FACT THAT MY 12 YEAR OLD BABY COUSIN WAS RAPED BY A 52 YEAR OLD ONE!

(Awating your response)!

>have a nigger boss
>constantly interrupts me while working
>constantly talking shit
>constantly hitting on underage chicks
>can't ask him a question without getting a "whatchu talkin bout willis" look

nigger bosses are the worst

They do hit on young girls a lot.

>I judge the rapes
still a small percentage
>The Riots
Whites also riot
>The Lies
Everyone lies
>The "True Racism" which made me this way
I don't know what that means
>I judge the way the media portrays them as fuckin marters when they are thugs
This is a complicated issue in some respects. Just because Trayvon Martin smoked weed, and just because Michael Brown was a robber, that doesn't mean they deserved to die.

There are further details in those cases that no one except maybe the shooter can speak to. Did Trayvon intend to kill Zimmerman? Did Michael Brown really go for that cop's gun? In the end, we really don't know. Both men have a pretty strong incentive to answer 'yes' to both of those questions whether they're true or not--they are the crux of their legal defense.

But in the end, you don't deserve to die just because you're a thug. That's not how the legal system works. For this reason, people may have sympathy for those who are killed unarmed, even when the circumstances seem murky.

>BUT MOST OF ALL.........I JUDGE THE "ALL" BY THE FACT THAT MY 12 YEAR OLD BABY COUSIN WAS RAPED BY A 52 YEAR OLD ONE!

That's an unfortunate case, and I hate that it happened. But that was the action of one man. Plenty of children have been molested by white men. Does that make it ok to judge all white men? Of course not.

This post smells.

Because I think it's bad form to make blanket judgments about a whole population because of the actions of a miniscule amount?

A trained nigger is still worse than a trained white. A feral nigger is worse than a feral white

>Just because Trayvon Martin smoked weed, and just because Michael Brown was a robber, that doesn't mean they deserved to die.
Yeah, those poor blacks just assaulted somebody. That's ALL you racists. I mean, what's the big deal? It's not our place to defend ourselves. We should let them attack us, then call the cops when they leave. If they happen to kill you (by accident, of course, because blacks are the least violent race historically), then obviously your family will call the police for you and justice will be served. See? Everyone wins.

>miniscule amount
You will be repeating the same shit no matter how big or small that amount is.

Yep. 98% of blacks could be registered sex offenders and the libs would still say "don't judge them all for the actions of some"

I agree...this unfortunately is a "Forced Action"

>I live in Baltimore
>Have you ever been to "Baltimore"?

Pretty shitty place, in fact MOST of Maryland is. Things may be different in other places, they may be better, and i've seen that! But not anywhere within 15 miles of any city limit. The people outside of those lines are completely different people as a whole.

But my "Dare" to you is this....

>Go to West Baltimore between the hours 9pm -and 6am and just walk a few blocks
>It doesnt matter what color you are
>If you "Survive" (Literally) come here and tell me how I was wrong.
>Then go to a predominately white neighborhood and do the same
>Bring me the results
>Then tell me the same shit

The /root/ problem that black people DONT want to admit is parenting

>A very high majority of black parents are either kids themselves (reflection of parents btw) or just shitty parents

What you call "Black Culture" is also a problem

>Idolizing rappers who sing about drugs,killing, raping, robbing, stealing????
>These are the things black people "As a majority" value....NOT just the people in your college
>Which are re-instilled in each new generation

>The /root/ problem that black people DONT want to admit is parenting
The root that all people don't want to admit is that they are genetically predisposed to such behaviour.

What if up was down?
What if fish walked?
What if people had gills?

I don't know why you're making up a counterfactual when we KNOW it's a minuscule amount.

Weenie plz go

>we KNOW
No, you don't. Your minuscle amount did not do nothing as always and considering population projections it won't get any minuscler.

>I don't know why you're making up a counterfactual when we KNOW it's a minuscule amount.
kek. Go find stats and post them. You won't, because it's not a minuscule amount.

This. Some black people are self aware and try super hard to avoid niggers. Of course they still gotta act black enough, half because that still makes them "cooler" and half because mandatory black card.

The issue is that most black people (in the US especially) INSIST on being very defensive on slavery. Nevermind the rest of history or that the US collectively abolished slavery, or that their ancestors sold them for weapons...it's white man fault, muh nig.

It's basically the racial equivalent to feminism. Which is why black feminists are the ugliest creatures known to man.

Because no white country was ever improved by adding more black people to it.

NONE of these percentages are "Small" comparable to whites inverse (The Majority of the Population) Whites commit a fraction of ALL black crimes per/100k than a population that accounts for 1/5 - 1/6 of the total population

>You fail to realize this fact

Hate to say it but "Crime wise" if black ALL did really leave.....America would have one of the lowest crime stats in the world (Literally fall by 50+%, along with an IQ bump of +6 pts

>Think on these things
>I do take the things you say into account

>Which is why black feminists are the ugliest creatures known to man.
Good God, user. Don't talk about scary shit. That's some Freddy Krueger level horror, and I don't want to believe it exists. If they do exist, they need to be Minority Reported.

This is a white board. Niggers have the rest of the internet to feel empowered and usefull. Niggers need to go because we hate them

Parenting is definitely an issue. But from a policy perspective, the root causes are employment and education. Give people something better to do with their lives, and most of them will do it.

There are no jobs in inner city Baltimore. No opportunities. The schools are bad and under-funded. People deal drugs and get involved with crime because they're either forced to in order to survive, or there's just no precedent or cultural expectation to find employment. This is the real cultural difference.

It's not hip hop. It's money. It's jobs. It's education. It's thousands of people lacking the avenues or the expectations to make something of themselves. I don't know how to fix it. But it can't just be finger waving and moralizing. When just about every male role model in your life is dealing drugs, going to jail, and getting women pregnant, that kind of life isn't scary to you. It isn't foreign. It's familiar--it's the path you expect of yourself and others expect of you.

You aren't a geneticist.

It's actually 0.019%. He mixed up percentage and decimal, and I dunno where he got the number from.
But aside from that.
>rape, robbery(no this is not uncommon at all, if you're in the ghetto and have anything nice you're getting robbed, crime stats only count the ones that are reported and caught)
>getting filled in for jobs they can't do and doing them incompetently
>being fucking obnoxious and bringing down white schools and colleges
>endless riots and simply ruining infrastructure, and then bitch when their areas are shit.
>massive entitlement to white creation while at the same time endlessly bitching about whites
>move into white areas and turn them to violent shitholes, many whites can't even move out from the massive crime wave due to the fact that their houses are worth nothing afterwards
>always vote for more gibs and turn the government into a fucking joke
>still a small percentage
Way more than there should be.
>Whites also riot
Barely
There's a thing called "percentages". If I lose 1% of my money each year vs. 10% it's a big difference.

Why would anyone want to tread on glass with these guys when you can have a nice white community that isn't going to be ruined due to nigration?
This, the good blacks are irrelevant. Them not causing trouble isn't neutralizing all the ones that are.

>never met a nigger
>asks why

Ebonics matched with "dictionary 'nitions".

I shit you not I've heard that.

Derp #Fail

Parenting is the ONLY issue

>If you mom and dad raise to sell drugs at 8-12 years old (AND THEY DO) and you are making 200+/day selling drugs at an early age....where is the incentive to go get a 40/hr per week job and make 500/week for hard work?

Job wise in baltimore....thats bullshit too!

>I bar tended downtown and was making over 1200/wk
>Even as a waiter +700(minimum) per week
>There are MANY MANY jobs in baltimore specifically tailored to blacks over whites (Many "Programs")

If parents raise their children to do good in school

>They do good in school

If parents let kids do what ever the fuck they want

>This is what happens

No I hit one too many zeros, my bad, yours is off by .003% lol I can script out the math if you need

>37 million blacks in the us
>5,140 murders

Someone earlier already found that .00016% of blacks are murderers.

I'm not going the do the same math for sex offenders because you're not worth it. But it's the same basic premise. Extreme violent crime is always a rarity in a population. Especially in America. I don't give a fuck what race it is.

>>You fail to realize this fact
I've always realized that fact. The fact is, it isn't the point. If you say you hate black people, you have to justify why you place the burden of .00016% of them on the whole lot of them. You can't do that. You just can't. It's not sensible, it's not rational.

>Hate to say it but "Crime wise" if black ALL did really leave.....America would have one of the lowest crime stats in the world (Literally fall by 50+%, along with an IQ bump of +6 pts

I recognize that there is a crime disparity. But why would the actions of a small number justify the disappearance of millions of innocents who are just here living their lives? It wouldn't.

My point here is, you have a problem with violent criminals. I have a problem with violent criminals. We can channel this rage into something. But a very small percentage of Black Americans are violent criminals. Let's ignore race. Let's get to the real problems underlying violent crime. Let's talk about mental health. Let's talk about poverty. Let's talk about education.

>Extreme violent crime is always a rarity in a population.
Too bad quality of life is compromised of more than chance of getting jumped by Trayvon.

>disappearance of millions of innocents who are just here living their lives?
Most of us aren't talking about black bagging them and putting them in death camps.
Just segregation and an end to immigration.

I've seen a lot of blacks living here and they were all fine. No I don't hate blacks.
If Sup Forums had their way
>day of the rope
>all muslims, blacks, mexicans, brown skinned, race traitors, liberals, jews, and Canadians get roped
>white men are the only people deserving of rights
>white and asian women are chained up and sold in the free libertarian market

I don't want to share a country or a government with them.

Also they smell bad.

What are you talking about? Nu/pol loves the jews now.

That's like asking why does a german shepard hate a pitbull... they are different

They can go be black back in Africa.

>Way more than there should be.
We can agree. I'm always interested in less crime.

But you're not going to solve this by demonizing a whole race, the vast majority of which are inncoent.

>This, the good blacks are irrelevant. Them not causing trouble isn't neutralizing all the ones that are.

Your so-called "good blacks" aren't irrelevant. They're people. They're living their lives just like you are. They're just like you.

There's rarely ever one cause to something like this. Social phenomena are endlessly complicated.

There's going to be a lot of bloodshed forcing black and brown people out of the homes they worked hard for themselves to build--out of the jobs and careers they've made for themselves--and away from the friends and lovers they've made along the way. You don't recognize the depths of this, because you don't live it. You won't reverse this, and you can't.

>Why does Sup Forums hate black people?
because they have bigger cocks, are more athletic and that makes me feel insecure
this beautiful gods would much rather have a nice big, thick 13 inch black python than my white, average 6 incher.

You're trying to reason with the same people who think that Slager did the right thing.

>I'm not going the do the same math for sex offenders because you're not worth it.
so you mean:
>I'm not going to acknowledge the frightening percentage of violent blacks because I don't like you.
Gotcha. To any foreigners: This is actually what life is like in the States. There is no larping here.

I am an ethnic nationalist, and in my opinion, a small number of any kind of non-native group is fine, but they have to be assimilated into the culture, and the have to respect the law.

If I was a world leader, I'd create a separate country for afro-americans like Israel for the jews and invest moderate amount of money to send 99% of the afro-americans to live there and keep the 1% who are very capable or very talented at something specific. I'd also deport all the illegals, establish a strong border with a wall, make stricter immigration law, and establish an upper limit for how much in each year there can be legal immigrants.

I really don't hate any race on earth, but if that makes me racist that there are countries on earth that are white nationalist or ethnonationalist, then so be it.

Also, whites shouldn't rule everywhere. Niggers can have the africa, chinks can have the asia, and muslims can have the middle east, but northern america and europe should really be owned by whites and in the best interests of white people.

>black and brown people out of the homes they black and brown people out of the homes they worked hard for themselves to build--out of the jobs and careers they've made for themselves--and away from the friends and lovers they've made along the way. they've made for themselves--and away from the friends and lovers they've made along the way.
>worked hard for themselves to build--out of the jobs and careers they've made for themselves
>black and brown people
>worked hard

No your confused. I already told you why. Because a 52 year old heroin dealing pimp raped my 12 year old cousin....thats why.

>Or the shit that happens where I live everyday.

While those stats I gave are nationwide....they certainly are NOT City/State wide.

>And where I am from....MOST Blacks are fucking animals.
>+300 murders / year in B-more
>+1,000's of shootings and stabbings
>Fuck your mental health "Excuse" thats a "Dodge" on acknowledging "Shitty Parenting"

You can "Easily" replace MOST of your argument...Poverty...Education...Mental Health (Lack Of Mental Development) (As in Mentality of a child)

>ALL are solved with better parenting

Nothing that chooses it's mate based on dick size is not a goddess; it's a slut. IDC if they like bbc, or bwc, they're sluts if that's the only admission requirement into their panties and lives.

> frightening percentage of violent blacks because I don't like you.

You've yet to establish that the percentage is frightening. I'd say it's easily easily sub-1%.

But what do you think? Give me an estimate, and I might just find it for you.

*anything* that chooses, I meant.

>You've yet to establish that the percentage is frightening. I'd say it's easily easily sub-1%.
lol. You'd be drastically wrong. I don't have to prove shit. The FBI has all the stats you need on their easily searchable site. The burden of proof is on YOU to disprove the Feds, not me to disprove you. We all know the score and have discussed this ad nauseum, so at this point, you're the one with controversial views.

I only hate them since I'm forced to live near them, work with them and interact with them. I would be completely fine with niggers if they didn't exist within 100km of me at any point.

Damn Ozzie, at it again with the mad shitposting.

The actions of one man do not justify it.

The Baltimore murders and shootings and stabbings--many of which are likely done by the same people and by repeat offenders--do not justify it.

Undiagnosed Schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, depression, and PTSD in poor populations who don't have the money or the knowledge to recognize or treat these issues can easily lead to more violence.

Better parenting is important, but if everybody's poor, unemployed, doesn't have access to professional networks to find good, sustainable employment, and doesn't have access to reliable transportation to get them to and from work, there are still a whole lot of roadblocks.

They need to name the jew.

Where does the FBI tell me the percentage of blacks who are sex offenders? I don't see it.

What are your grievances?

I love intelligent, charismatic, interesting people no matter what colour their skin is.

I know I sound like a fucking ponce, but I don't give a fuck. There are plenty of minorities who hate establishment shills and transparent appeals to emotion just as much as anybody here does. I don't really like the way Sup Forums seeks to throw the baby out with the bathwater so fervently, but I can't disagree with what they say either.

Racism is and has always been a divide and conquer strategy by (((them))) and us dumb goys fall for it every time.

The only answer is unity under Jesus Christ.

All other unity is under a banner of materialism perpetuated by (((them))).

Nice meme, faggot.

The point is to recognize that everyone's an individual. And even those we dislike as individuals may have had very different life experiences than us--things they couldn't control that made them the people they are today.

Sup Forums is wrong for the simple fact that they ignore this distinction. Racism is easy. But it isn't smart. It isn't nuanced.

>>via africa

>>via us crime rate

>>via haiti

>>via blm#

My laptop cut off while taking a shit, Let me explain...

1. I dont want to hear one fucking word on medical bullshit

>My life is trashed due to not being able to get healthcare for less than 450/mo (With a 2000 deductible) Which I cant afford....so ANY minority can get it for free
>I WISH I HAD HEALTHCARE TOO!
>But I cant, soo that people that either aren't from this country or just want free shit can!

And parenting is the /root/ as I said earlier let me show you how this goes

>Parents "MAKE" kids goto school and get an "Education" with good grades....or they get punished / their ass whopped
>Parents DONT let their children idolize people who brag about fucking at young ages, drugs, rape, robbing, murder
>Parents DONT let their children see drugs and teach them the "Value" of a hard days work!
>Parents are active in their childrens lives as a positive "Role Model"
>Parents DONT let their kids dress like gangsters, or skanks
>Parents DONT let their kids have sex at a young age

Reuslts are as follows:

>Kids now have good grades and are more intelligent
>Kids now have a shot at life because they aren't parents at 14
>Kids now dont get in trouble for drugs, killing people, robbery, theft.
>Kids now have no record, a diploma and most likely a degree
>Kids dont dress like gangsters and are looked at defferently in a positive manner
>More accepted into society since crime has fallen 25% in "1 Generation"
>Kids now have NO excuses

thx for the cool pic brah.

also this is a great solution , isolation the nogs so theyl figure out by themselves how to manage (if they'l can lol).

they tried to do it with lyberia and failed , should've deport them all 130 years ago.

Yeah, I wonder why the Liberia thing failed in the first place?

That's your own fault. If you were more honest and researched your claims more often, you'd be an expert at navigating the FBI stats by now. Arrest tables are what you want.
BTW: I said violent crime, not just sexual predators, though they are grossly over-represented in that category as well.

>niggers

I went to NYC once and niggers are one of the worst groups of people I've ever seen and I've been to Romania