Does anyone else feel genuinely sorry for trannies?

Does anyone else feel genuinely sorry for trannies?

I feel like they're on the verge of a massive redpill when I hear "gender is a social construct", it's like saying "fiat currency is a social construct" or "there's no good evidence to support the systematic murder of jews during WW2".

Instead they double down and decide the best way to break the conditioning is to completely ignore biology and lop off their dicks and act like a caricature of the gender they think they are.

What's the logic behind this? I thought surely they can't all be mentally ill, but it's certainly looking that way. Or maybe they are just women trapped in male bodies, it would explain the lack of reasoning skills.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3180619/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. They will hang

>Declares he has a vagina

>Still grows facial hair

Really made me think.

Why is it always guys wanting to be females and never females wanting to be guys?

I agree with you leaf, they are definitely mentally ill untermensch.

Males are more prone to mental illness.

no

they just need to die

Society greatly favors females. Nobody wants to put up with the increased pressure placed upon males.

Women get facial hair

They can do as they like. THEY JUST NEED TO STFU ABOUT IT AND QUIT SHOVING DOWN PEOPLE'S FACE AND BRINGING IT INTO OUR POLITICS. no one gave a shit which restroom they took a dump in 8 years ago.

gotta stop with the generalizations. i know a female to male black woman. strange. i know.

I don't feel bad, they have their own free will, if they choose to chop their cocks off and prolapse their vaginas, god bless em.
>kek
They are turning themselves into social outcasts, no matter what the media may promote, most people in America see these types of people and stay away.

Wrong

If more people were aware of what actually happens during mtf sex reassignment surgery I think more people would be against it.

They become bull dykes, hair cut short and wear lots of flannel. They do a much better job filling a man's role than a man trying to fill a woman's role

Masturbation induced autogynephilia is one of the saddest modern phenomena, especially because pozzed up psych fields are 100% against doing anything except aiding the delusion

>i
>have
>a
>vagina

nah

they're pretty much a walking joke nowdays. Anybody can easily laugh at their big permanent mistake.

And besides that, everybody pretty much hate these fucks as like I do.

The majority are male to female.

Fuck this faggot... You know todays younger society of b15-21 year old boys worship this faggot.
Go on the Nintendo Switch subreddit and fucken mention this faggot as a he and all hell breaks loose and a bunch of 15 year olds defend him.
society is fucked.

Not like that.

It's like black women 90% of the time when its FtM, why is that?

I thought it was an even amount its just tranny mtf are always attention whores.

Yes, totally tragic. Beware though as I'm confident that half the mods are trannies who delete your threads and ban you if you say anything bad about the rotted cunts.

the only way to remove them is by a good trucking

>Or maybe they are just women trapped in male bodies,
The ones that legitimately do have something different with theirs brains still isn't "women in a male body", it's more like a half'n half brain in a male body.

It's why surgery is a waste and even if they manage to pass physically for a woman after surgery they don't act anything like women and often still kill themselves. They aren't women mentally.

What we should be doing is trying to identify who has this at a young age then assist their brain in developing properly as much as possible to the rest of their body.

What baffles me is trannies who push the idea of being trans and promote it. Aren't trans meant to be suffering? Aren't they "in the wrong body"? Wouldn't the rather no one was born in the wrong body to begin with?

No there are women who do grow that much unfortunately

t. femanon with shit genetics

As someone who has forced himself to browse the /mtfg/ on /lgbt/ for the past few weeks, I can say this. They act like women, they constantly bitch and cry about shit and demand "huggs" They also backstab one another and talk shit about one another.

This is coming from someone who has worked with women in the workplace. Browsing /mtfg/ reminds me of work.

But yeah I do feel bad as most of them are miserable.

Gender really is a social construct. But that also means it isn't real. It's literally fucking nothing. Some days you feel more masculine than others. Some men are more masculine than others. Your biological sex is your biological sex and that is real and never changing. If you feel so feminine that you want to cut your dick off, someone needs to stop you. Whatever else they want to do, who cares. Just make fun of them as the more masculine have been doing to the less masculine since the beginning of time.

>I feel like they're on the verge of a massive redpill when I hear "gender is a social construct"
u wot

>verified

no wonder twitter is in the shitter

everyone gets a blue checkmark now

Transsexuals are four times more likely than the average person to be infected with HIV. Source: nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/

About 88% of children who have gender dysphoria do not hold those beliefs when they grow older. Source: npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789

Only 12% of boys who believe they are transsexuals still believe so when they are older. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003

MRI scans indicate that MtF transsexuals are either men aroused by the thought of possessing female genitalia or homosexuals who want to seduce straight men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3180619/

41% of transsexuals have tried and failed to commit suicide. Source: nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/

Transsexuals who undergo sex reassignment surgery are more likely to commit suicide. Source: journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

They wouldn't exist in such numbers if they were not promoted by the evil marxists and jews. They could recieve mental health help if it wasn't reclassified as non mental issue. It all comes back to the Jewish Marxists.

Recruiting since time immemorial. Would you like some literature about the handmaiden Attis, and his miraculous rebirth?

>Sup Forums
>i touched a vagina
>never

It's easier to dig a hole than build a pole

Checked

FIVE O CLOCK SHADOW

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

ofc i feel sorry for these people. they're human beings. everyone should have the right to choose what gender they are. humans controll their mind, not the other way around. nothing matters. if histroy shows us one thing, is that people are smart and cutting off dicks is an acient practice only done by the healthiest of normal people

They are completely insane

The fact that the media tried to normalize it and get society to accept it is just plain wrong

Poo in the loo detected

>Does anyone else feel genuinely sorry for trannies?

I do. I can't imagine being that deluded and having people affirm and reinforce my delusions to such an extent. If these people only got the help they needed they wouldn't be mutilating themselves through gender reassignment surgeries, or eventually killing themselves.

I feel very bad for these people. But on the otherhand I know they would turn around and call me a transphobe for considering them mentally ill...So when I think of it like that I want to hang these faggots and skin them alive myself.

Gender is binary, not a spectrum.

Fat is disgusting, not beautiful.

Feminism is no longer necessary.

Video games and other mens hobbies are not inherently misogynist.

Multiculturalism and globalism are failed concepts.

Islam is not a religion of peace.

>mfw 2017 is the year we bring LOGIC back to the world

Would you like two black eyes?

because you'll never hear a man say "i feel so much better without my PUSSSSY, right dude"

I think to say gender is literally nothing is a bit of a misnomer, it definitely has real world implications like fiat currency.

I feel bad that 5 years post-op they'll start to realize they dont feel any better. Thats why suicide rates are practically the same after gender reassignment surgery.

Minorities are more often gay/trans

Whites are the least likely group to be trans/gay, it's just the media portrays it that way because in reality making someone trans is still and insult so you can't make blacks in media trans, as that's an insult to blacks. White are the punching bag in the media, but it's just the media remember that

I have a cousin who transitioned about 12 years ago, far before it was trendy.

She was pretty much raised as a boy as her father wanted a son and she was a pretty butch lesbian.

She is far more right wing than these current waves of trannies though so I honestly think its all part of the illness of being a leftie.

Nope but I do see them when I get lazer treatments to stop the growths.

I'm sorry you had to grow up with tranny mom in house.

Wherefore harken thou, hairy harpy?

I have nothing but contempt for trannies, they are weak physically and mentally and value things that mean absolutely nothing. They aren't confused, they aren't brainwashed, they are narcissistic attention whores with no fucking boundaries or self control, they embody the worst humanity has to offer

In a Christian sense. My pity wont save them from burning in hell, however.

They act like caracatures of women, not actual women.

The only women I see act like trans women are lowest of the low and few and far between, it's definitely not how the average chick acts

That picture is just fucking sad.
Society failed that poor man, literally castrating him rather than curing him.

I'm a mongrel of the Americas.

only for the ones that were operated on without their say (birth, pre-adolescents)

many cases are of man being jealous of womens life / pleasure --> lops dick and tries to become one
biology will always get the better of them in the end

i dont understand ??? where??

They make it easier for me to get laid.
>there are 107 men born to 100 women
>since more men are born than women, men battle each other to get laid much like bucks in a rut
>since humans mate at any time of the year, men fight each other all the time
>thank you gays for giving me a better chance
>thank you trannies for putting yourself out of the system
>fuck you niggers and your BBC
>fucking immigrant men and their loads of cash

>implying the vatican wasn't built atop a shrine to cybele
>implying sandniggers don't worship her meteoric stone

Do elaborate.

60 years ago they would've been institutionalized. I'll never forgive Thomas Szasz or libertarians.

I think gender is just a combination of attributes that have been selected for by the opposite sex. It doesn't define what sex you are but it defines the standard and ideal of how your sex acts

Eg females like dominate men -> men have evolved more dominant -> to be masculine is to be dominant

>My employer is now required to cover this through insurance

>fucking immigrant men and their loads of cash
Hhahah fucking leafs getting cucked by tiny dicked chingchongs manlets with lots of money.

At least were getting cucked by manly halfnegroes.

reverse is pretty common as well but you dont hear much about it.

was hitting on a short haired girl who then turned into a man.

Police force is a social construct.
Government is a social construct.
Money is a social construct.
What's your fucking point?

Yes, the same way I feel sorry for any mentally ill person.

I feel no sympathy for the people supporting their delusions, the psychiatrists who allow their mutilation, the doctors that mutilate them.

>i thought surely an abnormal mental condition that makes one unable to accept their own body and causes distress is not always a mental illness
You thought wrong.

>when I hear "gender is a social construct", it's like saying "fiat currency is a social construct"
A man is a sexually mature human male. A woman is a sexually mature human female. Any use of the word "gender" that refers to something else is a feminist construct.

If you live in big cities chances are there are more women than men, we are evolving into matriarchy.

Hopefully this mental illness is genetic.

You can go further than that mate
Music is a social construct
Language is a social construct
Math is a social construct
Rights are a social construct
Equality is a social construct

yeah, you never see any non-whites portraying other sexualities, is always a white one, and they have to be the bottom because if whitey is top and nigger bottom, then is offensive

I used to work with a female to male hispanic tranny back when I did landscaping work over summers in hs

The male birth rate is indeed higher but the male infant morality rate is also higher. Coupled with the fact that men are more prone to dying as well as dying earlier, women comprise of a higher percentage of the population

this desu. wish I could summon kek to /r/nintendoswitch to destroy it. got banned for a week for correcting mods at the definition of a woman.

everytime someone posts a link to its twitter account this ugly picture of it shows up.

the whole logic behind it is wrong.

THEY want US to treat THEM like the opposite gender.

What gives them the right to force us to think that way?

I have every right to say NO.

I have the right to say no and I'M THE BAD GUY? I have no choice but to oblige? If anything that sounds like oppression to me.

I can understand kids sometimes crossdress for fun because it's only pretend but for grown adults to take this shit seriously is just wrong.

They should be corrected and guided back into a healthy state of mind. NOT REWARDED.

If you want to be gay, that's fine. At least you're being honest.

Being something you're not is impossible. It's wrong and it's running away from your problems and running away from the truth.

There are people starving to death in third world countries. High murder rates. High theft rates. High poverty rates. High unemployment rates. High rape rates.
Do you think any of those people living in third-world countries think they were born the "wrong" gender and want to mutilate their bodies?

I used to think I was trans. I was completely, 100% convinced of it for over a decade. This was before the liberals really started pushing to normalize it, so I stayed in the closet and just crossdressed in private. I'm glad I did, because I'm now horrified at the thought that I would have happily had my penis removed back then. No matter how much I think about it now, I can't figure out why I thought this way. The feelings just went away over time, and I can't even fathom the idea of it now. I feel like it was because I was young and impressionable and didn't quite fit in anywhere, and I became friends with a gay person who introduced me to this culture of other people who didn't fit in, so I was just trying to fit in there. I don't know.

Either way, people can do what they want, but I don't think that it's a good idea for society to push and normalize this.

>and never females wanting to be guys?

They do exist. One I've known is a mental healthcare tech in a pysch ward, takes hormones and started a gofundme to get her tips chopped off.

World don't make sense sometimes

How is math a social construct? Are you saying the numbers and symbols we use are socially constructed? Perhaps. But the logic behind it is objective.

he has a mutilated penis.

kek

>What is the meaning of this castration? It is the checking of the unlimited. For now was generation confined within definite forms checked by creative Providence. And this would not have happened without the so-called madness of Attis, which overstepped and transgressed due measure

>the Mother of the Gods by no means allowed him to advance unregarded further than was permitted: nay, she made him turn towards herself, and commanded him to set a limit to his limitless course

>the hierophant forswears generation; because he must not have aught to do with the progress to the unlimited, but only with the substance whose bounds are fixed, so that it abides for ever and is contained in the One

Pic related are playing an active role in trans people killing themselves.

They run a suicide hotline for trans people that answers only 6% of the calls they get.

When one of the callers commits suicide they basically shrug it off as 'gonna happen anyway'.

They are sociopathic loons with blood on their hands.

Every ftm (yea, every probably isn't accurate, but fuck you because this is an Internet forum and not a fucking scientific journal) is a victim of sexual assault (just ask about why they want that and see if they go to the whole feeling more secure/safe philosophy)

So it boils down to a mentality of:
1. Men attack wymns like me
2. I no want attack
3. If I not wymns, then no attack!

>he just finished listening to jordan peterson

depp

In front of your very eyes?

Impressive.

Why is it always beta faggots that, are involved in """video gaymes""" do this shit

well not really, she said she felt like a man and wanted to be man, i said i am not a faggot.

fast forward couple of years she turned into a man.

My first Sup Forums post. Wow, no wonder people prefer Sup Forums to reddit. Actual discussion here wtf

>has a "vagina"
>also has a moustache

Ugh, being a non-passing trans must be hell on earth for these people. I can only imagine the amount of jealously and hatred they feel towards other tras women who look feminine and not like an obvious dude in a wig.

They're doing the Lord's work, user!

I was gonna shitpost but this was on my mind.

One thing continues to perplex me about this

>your gender is not defined by your genitals
>changes genitals to be the other gender

?

Its logically inconsistent even if we accept the premise that gender is not defined by genitalia.

Less responsibility and pressure. More benefits.

Simply put it's easier to be a woman.

high testosterone sucks
ever take an aldosterone antagonist?
alternatively (more desperately) a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor?