Tfw niggers and shitskins everywhere

>tfw niggers and shitskins everywhere
>islam is prospering
>and my fellow countrymen are being wiped out by a fucking epidemic of flu

it isn't fair what have we done to deserve this

became a bunch of submissive faggots and let your whore women run amok.

>

Allahu akbar

>epidemic of flu
What is happening Pierre? Did the migrants bring a pandemic of disease or something?

He's French - that's already happened

America is dead too. start investing in the Philippines. our whore women are running seriously amok and we let our niggers have a voice. now our country is going strong on 50+ years of descent into shitstorm

This is basically the best comment to sum up the West

no, obviously its whiteys fault. how much of a bigot do you have to be to think the godly migrants did anything wrong?

seriously, france, i fucking love you. but since the french revolution you have NOT had your shit together. at LEAST announce france as a "secular catholic" nation so you can have an excuse to kick the muslims out.

sadly i know, and what makes it worse is that no one seems to care. everyone my age only cares about sex and booze. its infuriating because they all inevitably end up bitching about being broke and all i can think to myself is motherfucker if you didnt spend 350 a month on booze and bar food you wouldnt be so broke.

>disease and it's vectors are a social construct
#not all viruses.

but the ruling elites hate Catholicism.

please check your privilege you cisgender white male bigot

Well that's why the guillotine was invented m8 :^)

N'ayez pas peur. Laicite defeated Catholicism, it will defeat Islam as well.

> it isn't fair what have we done to deserve this

Surrender again.

>Laicite defeated Catholicism

and that's one of the worst things that happened to France

>what have we done to deserve this
it's what you guys do with asians and africans on colonialism age (in my opinion)
hey at least islam like cats

you summed it up though. "french" revolution is the foundation of modern anti-christian, leftist france. we haven't had any politician who actually denounce it as the bourgeois coup it really is since the 30's. even among practicing Catholics the proportion of royalists is extremely low.

colonialism was a leftist ideology. pretty hilarious that it's considered a right wing thing nowadays.

Only the strong survive. Sucks for you.

This. Evolution doesn't care about how what ifs and buts, only who is left standing here 100 years from now.

I never understand why white boys always cry about "unfair" street fights - there is no fairness, just victory or defeat.

Just embrace it like Sweden.

YES!

French people are faggots who don't believe in "racism"

I've argued with more than enough of you snooty faggots who are hell bent on destroying yourselves. There is nothing that can be done. Your people are too stupid.

It's a shame to see you go. You did some great things during your time.

kek fuck off saudi

Why do you think we voted Trump, smartass?

>it isn't fair what have we done to deserve this
>electing liberals

Good Bye France. Thanks for the help back in 1775. We'll be going our separate ways now.

You lot elected people like Francois Hollande and allowed leftists to take over and run around like bulls in a china store. Before you ask, we're full

you're hatred of America since the vietnam war could be a reason

We need to do it right.

>Do nothing to prevent it
>Complain about how unfair it is

Democracy is never more than a decade away from tyranny.

Literally this, it's a Europe wide thing, people there have this superiority complex, they act as if they know what it's like in America and think Europe is better in every way. The ones who go "oh I know what it was like, I was in California" are especially annoying.

They teach the French Revolution as an amazing thing here in CA, so it must be a terrible thing.