Why bother?

so iv been following politics and current events for over a year now. i used to be about as happy as a 22 year old homeowner who works fulltime can get. fast forward to now, i'm miserable, i think i literally hate liberals, i have gone from seeing some hot obviously bernout chick and going shes hot to seeing a hot obviously bernout chick and thinking why cant we glass these fuckers yet? i live in a blue state (wa) and i drive fast to vent the anger that builds up from knowing im surrounded by pot smoking degenerate scum. and it just makes it all the more infuriating knowing that none of these motherfuckers even realize the shit that they do is going to destroy our nation. so i guess the question is why do we bother? none of these liberal fucks give a hoot about facts, they dont care about whats true, they just want to shallowly virtue signal and act like some altruistic dogooders while simultaneously being narcissistic self destructive shitheels who will bring our nation to its deathbed because "its the right thing to do and racism" what do we gain from trying to sway minds? far as i can tell the only cure for progressivism is gunfire

Other urls found in this thread:

jordanbpeterson.com/2016/11/book-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry, civil war is coming soon. The piles and piles of dead liberals will be glorious.

it's not fast enough. honestly i don't want to be dylan roof but i swear to shit these scumlord liberals make me want to kill them sometimes.

We are so far removed from the natural order that only killing off every "modern" man will suffice.

I'm meeting more and more people everyday who think this way, stay strong!

are you implying i'm a fascist and that eventually il start reading literature? id say maybe but i dont have enough time to read. i work to much. having bills is about the only thing keeping me from loading my car full of shit and bothering the hell out of liberals

You have to work on the anger, first. It's very frustrating to have this veil removed and notice just how vile some of these people are, but we must lead by action. Home your anger into something creative and positive for your beliefs.

You learn about politics because it is your duty as a citizen. We have responsibilities as Americans. The government wants us distracted from those responsibilities so that they can take the reigns of power, but we must stay vigilant. We fall back one step, but it looks like we are taking two forward. Give it time. History is slippers going down stairs and clogs going up. Leftists have gotten lazy.

I think OP may be a faggot for missing the normie life

Do you really wanna go back to being a dumb, robotic, careless, stupid fucking normie? They don't even have souls, they're stupid fucking pawns that follow the same system the government has layed down for them.

>Wow football is amazing! They're so fun!
>You guys wanna play call of duty with us!? Split-screen mode!
>Stephanie and Britney are throwing a party! It's gonna be soooo mental!
>Wanna go to the beach and just run around all fucking day?

I sometimes wish it. It gets lonely when all your friends want to do normies activities and get concerned when I'm not participating because I feel like I need to uphold principles. It's not like I do nothing. I love outdoor activities and reading.

is that really so bad? life was so much happier before i cared about things that are actually important. now i offhand hate about 80% of the people i meet because they are so fucking naive and aggravating. life is much eaiser when youre a "normie"

educate yourself bro

jordanbpeterson.com/2016/11/book-list/

Quit social media, stop following current events.

Start training yourself as a militant

Start planning

eradica wordpress com

chechar wordpress com

Bro, meditate.

Its tough when you start seeing things for the way they are. Ignorance really is bliss. Work hard save your money so you dont have to rely on the government.

Do what I do, go to church, thank wal mart and carls jr for making my life easier. Being thankful is much better for the mind than pure hatred. Remember Jesus loves everyone. I used to get angry when people questioned the word of God. But look how far we got because of Him. Things like facts and science are tools for manipulation. They are ways of the left to control the lives and morals of men. All you need is the bible.

Literature doesn't necessarily have to mean books.

You are being exposed to Tradition on Sup Forums all the time, though you may not realize it.

You're living the dream. We're in the best timeline. Normies are going to get redpilled. Strauss-Howe generational theory says that Millenial generation (b. 1983-2004 or therabouts) is a "hero" archetype that is going to fucking fix this 'crisis" and lead us to a fucking high. So far everything else about their theory (laid out in 1991/1997) has come to pass. Why the fuck not?

Meanwhile we're developing strong AI- A computer will surpass humans in intelligence within your lifetime and a lot of other crazy tech will happen after that. This really is by far the best time ever to be alive. The first person to live to 500 yr old has probably already been born. Think about that desu.

There's always been unaware normie faggots, don't let them get you down.

Stay cool, mate. Once the pendulum reaches its extreme it turns and goes the other way. Just wait for the natural cycle to occur.

all you need is the bible

You have to realise that's alway the natural order of things,they are the sheeple and now we are the ones lurking,those sheeple have always been there for example my original country you can tell the ones raising fascist flags were the same kind of "thinkers"that now raise communist flags and independence flags and that's not a sad thing it is sad if you think the natural order can't be changed but...it has changed before so it can change and one those normie sheeple are culturally driven to good actions...they'll be as unquestioning and stupid but hopefully lead by good people they'll work towards a greater good,just see german youth during nazi era volunteering for their communities because it was cool what made that cool,culture why woman looked for hard working man who could provide...culture and that's it,find how to rule the culture and it's endless win

trump is a man of integrity and morals and will set a good example to our children of what a man should be.

Just counting down the days until we can kill leftists without retribution.

I live in WA too. Eastside Bellevue/Redmond area. Not much in the way of pot smoking layabouts, but inundated with shitskin poo in loos.

Where you at? Seattle is hell on Earth in some places.

find jesus. Violence is for savages. If youre having violent thoughts of killing others, you should work on your own self worth. Youre obviously angry and depressed. Look within and find peace.

>i live in a blue state (wa)
Oh hey, me too. I'm going to a community college and just thank god I didn't go to Washington State University. I probably couldn't handle all that progressiveness.

>mfw I will see AI's BTFO snowflakes when being a genderqueer demikin does not compute

>If you kill your enemies, they win
It's your kind of thinking that got us into this mess to begin with.

america is a civilized country. we cant just kill political opponents. savage and hateful people are what are destroying this world.

Too bad Mexico would win that one dude

go to therapy and stop whining here, you're surrounded by conspiracies.

Yes, a civilized country quickly becoming uncivilized - because of people like you. Fuck off with your feel good, everyone get along nonsense.

You do not give equal rights or protections under our rule of law to people who only care to subvert our way of life. Fine, you don't want us to kill them prissy little baby? We'll send them to camps then.