CLOCKMED LOSES

'Clock Boy' Loses in Court, Father's Defamation Lawsuit Dismissed

A district court judge in Texas has dismissed a defamation lawsuit filed by Ahmed Mohamed on his own behalf and on behalf of his 15-year-old son, Ahmed Mohamed. They had sued Fox News, Glenn Beck, and the mayor of Irving -- among others -- for defamation in September of 2016.
>pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/10/clock-boy-loses-in-court-dads-defamation-lawsuit-dismissed/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/19/president-obama-meets-clock-kid-ahmed-mohamed-white-house-astronomy-event/
youtube.com/watch?v=K48415OeDdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The future belongs to people like Ahmed.

At long last. The truth always comes out.

Anyone else tired of Winning?

he has his glorious clock. is that not enough riches for any man's life?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

HEY AHMED, YOU SHOULD COME TO THE WHITE HOUSE, THESE KINDS OF STORIES ARE WHAT'S GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Did he ever go to the White House?

Making America great again.

Lmao this shit still cracks me up
he literally put a clock in a box and the media was saying "he built a clock" hahahahahhahahahahahahhaa

No but he got a bunch of free shit that he should return.

Haha "Clockmed". I love Americans more and more every day.

I built that CPU
I built that hard drive
I built that galaxy note 7

Yep.

If I remember right, he did get to go to the white house, but I don't think he got to meet the President.

Y u lie

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/19/president-obama-meets-clock-kid-ahmed-mohamed-white-house-astronomy-event/

He got millions and a free fucking trip to Qatar for racebaiting with his """""""""homemade""""""""" clock that was obviously made to look like a bomb

>i built those technology

Yes, it's quite the fuck up.
I reckon he was trying to make one but used the "homemade clock" explanation as a cover.

The headlines and the Obongo tweet still make me laugh either way.

SOLDERING CPUS

The winning never ends

Fuck you. Without this kid we wouldn't have future clocks.

WHY DO YOU HATE A MINORITY KID BEING GOOD AT SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY?

I built this post

>After spending a painfully embarrassing 15 minutes flipping through reams of paper, Mohamed’s lawyer was unable to provide any such evidence.

Fuck you for belittling him, we would have time itself if wasn't for him.

We have his research on film.

What? Getting rekt in court?

>A MINORITY KID BEING GOOD AT SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY?
He couldn't even fuckin build a bomb correctly, no way he's going to muslim heaven.

Stop stereotyping

Well that's the thing, the truth would have come out had their been a trail. Since it was dismissed, all that suppressed information (because the kid was a minor) will not be released.

I hope the lawyer fees and such put these scum in the poor house.

That's where you're wrong. ISIS have already adapted his techniques for their own uses.

Isn't his dad some politician in sandland or something?

Doubt it. There was no trial. It was dismissed.

>made to look like a bomb

He's clearly trying to build a bomb, not making it look like one. I can't believe that negroid praised this sandnigger for his terrorism venture

He still gets street cred in the cool clocks clan.

Fucking hell.

THE YEAR

THAT KEEPS ON GIVING

PRAISE KEK

But...

Okie doke

>filed by Ahmed Mohamed on his own behalf and on behalf of his 15-year-old son, Ahmed Mohamed.
It's like muslims only know two male names - Ahmed and Mohamed

I wonder if there are any muslims named Ahmed Ahmed

Hey, Clockmed took a clock from one case, and he put that clock into another case. How many clocks have you transferred the cases of this week? Personally, I've done five. But he's just a kid, with a lotta potential.

Once the air clears some, I'm gonna hire that little sandniglet to build me a nixie tube clock.

>mfw I actually etch my own PCBs with photorealistic method

That is a whole fucking rabbit hole itself.

I like the one where the guy beats the case off with a hammer better. I wish I had saved it before I gave my stepson my old phone.

>Photorealistic
Photoresist*

a rare pic of him NOT wearing a NASA shirt.

How do you know he was trying to make a bomb ?

shit clock Ahmed

The fuck is he doing?

THESE ISLAMOPHOBIA SCAMMERS WERE EXPECTING HILLARY'S AMERICA

BUT THEY GOT TRUMP'D :^)

top kek, sauce?

That little shite needs to tidy his fucking bedroom, I tell you wha

what an ugly literal piece of shitskin, with his even larger piece of shitskin terrorist father, if you care so much about discrimination how about you lobby in your host country of qatar against their racist childish policy of not allowing people who were simply born in Israel into their country?

Jesus christ read up on what happened.

>remove the outer casing from a clock radio and put it in a suitcase
>open it up in class
>teacher asks him not to do that because people might get the wrong idea
>mudshit ignores teacher and takes the case to another class, opens it and makes the clock radio start beeping and doing bomb shit obviously trying to make people think he's got a bomb.
>school disciplines him for being a little fuckwit
>muh racism muh islamaphobia

He didn't cause the kind of reaction he wanted but they were still able to make what should have been an obvious scam work somehow because americans are just that dumb.

I guess he's feeling pretty, Clockmad.

Just the way they do it at NASA

Should've chose a better lawyer

Go away KingNigger

>king nigger's last ooga booga speech
>his clockboy is BTFO too

good times ahead. fuck you, obama.

it is such an obvious bait and this boy looks so fucking dumb i assume his classmates and teachers must hate him so much because he got everything he wanted.

nice one.

Nice

Clocks are supposed to count UP not DOWN, CLOCKMED

That's quite the meme you have there

I honestly prefer the one where they use a rock

Something about that kids face makes me want to press a hot iron to it, like i dont even think the media attention that he got or that he's clearly an entitled little shit trying to make money from his "trauma" annoys me... it's just simply his face, the glasses, the smile..... it has to be one of the most irritating combination of facial features ever to have gestated in a womans womb.

Thought this kid got a scholarship in Qatar and was living there

>Ahmed Mohamed... and his 15-year-old son, Ahmed Mohamed

You'd think creativity was forbidden in the Koran or something. Damn, Muslims are retarded.

King Barak Hussein made a big deal about inviting Clockboy to a White House state dinner (TWEET: "Cool cock Ahmed, can I suck it at the White House?"), but by the time the actual event happened, Obama shunned him the whole time--- probably because too many details of his scam had already surfaced.

For example, Ahmed's sister had tried THE EXACT SAME CLOCK STUNT A COUPLE YEARS PRIOR. In her case, the school just asked her to put the """clock""" away and the police weren't called.

Those scheming Muslim filth... trying over and over to incite controversy so they could play the "Islamophobia" card and cash in big-time.

IMMEDIATELY after the White House dinner, Clockboy's family left the country for Qatar. The very next morning, he tweeted about it. I think the State Department might have told them to GTFO of America for potentially embarrassing the President. Or maybe they discovered his father's terrorist ties.

I didn't think that fuck would ever come back to America. They should have been barred re-entry.

>"Now that the lawsuit has been dismissed, the AFLC is petitioning the court for lawyer fees and sanctions against Clock Boy's dad."
Holy fuck 2017 is already making me rock hard.

Post gorilla shoop

>You'd think creativity was forbidden in the Koran or something
It is. That is why they are so backwards. Their whole philosophy is about creative slaves of their own.

America No!

Don't you want to fight Islamophobia?

"Taiwanese Animators" on youtube
litearally just "Taiwanese Animators"

Cool lawsuit, faggot.

>little mudshit creates a hoax bomb and then keeps baiting it in class until a little old lady bites
>his sister, who works for CAIR (a subversive organization designed to infect the USA with Shariah Law and other mudshit values) cries to the cameras and President Obama capitalizes on it as another opportunity to play his racebait game
>try to sue Texas taxpayers for a million dollars while moving back to the million dollar mansion your family lives in in Qatar

if anybody in Texas had actually agreed to pay off the manipulative little scam artist and his rich mudslime family then it would've been proof that Texas isn't Texas anymore, richfag white-hating yuppies who were white flighting in from Commiefornia ruined them

same color, same hair,same religion

it is. pre islam arab culture was completely different than what you see nowadays.
its actually quite fascinating and sad if you were to look at the few bits of history that you can find. islam engaged in a lot of historic revisionims and still does to this day.
not many things from pre islam arab culture remain. the whole science oriented thing was also before islam.
many aspects of science are considered haram in the more orthodox arab nations like saudi arabia or for example iraq.
you can find remnants of old arab culture in remote areas in morocco in the desert for example which are a stark contrast to the rest of the country. in the middle east as a whole only small nomadic tribes follow the old arab ways but even them dont really belive in science and reason as strongly as before.

I hope he dies

the future belongs to frivelous lawsuits and poorly designed clocks

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
FUCK THAT KID FOR IMPERSONATING ENGINEERS

He didn't lose. He still got millions of dollars in cash/gifts and a free full ride scholarship to Stanford.

hopefully they will withdraw the offer now that the courts have decided he was a fraud

actually it will be funnier if he attends the university and flunks out

Someone redpill me on clockman. Why does he build the clocks?

Ahmed "I solder my own CPU's" Mohamed

>holding the motherboard with his hands
>soddering on his lap
>that fucking mess of wires
Sup Forums would have a fucking fit

>shining example of a "moderate" Muslim family
>father has strong ties to the taliban

god the west is retarded

Janice you dumb bitch

No they wouldn't they are too braindead nu-scriptkiddies by that I mean not even skript kiddies even worse

Ha ha ha that's not even a real copy of Windows he is using

youtube.com/watch?v=K48415OeDdg

The picture is of an actual cpu, seen trough a microscope

forgot the picture

>building a cpu

wat