Alright, Sup Forums. Let's say Africa is being sold at $0.01 an acre...

Alright, Sup Forums. Let's say Africa is being sold at $0.01 an acre, and the land you buy is yours to use any way you want it. How much would you buy and what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would expand the Canadian Empire

Kill people who pass the borders of my land for trespassing.

Cost of killing niggers is too damn high.

i'd buy all the land I can and sell it for a higer price later

>private property in Africa

sounds better than Canada. I would spend everything.

Enough to experience princess trainer gold edition in real life

Buy large swath of lands near the sahara and terrorize local niggers with nightly raid on camel's back.

Probably buy Mauritius. Easier to control boarders and put a huge "Fuck off we're full here and in Australia" sign.

Are you going to tell us, now, that there are areas where that's true?

yes, please.. lol

A few years back, some white guy bought some land in Africa to please his bitchy little brat of a daughter, something about making her a "princess of a country." Local niggershits got heated and I think the government of whatever country he bought land in denied him access. So, that's close to a million bucks down the shitter.

I thought the story was a border screw up, so he claimed it.

Am I allowed to kill any niggers living on it?

Buy one of the small countries that has some coastline, deport all niggers and turn it into a massive skate-park.

Buy huge swathes of the Sahara Desert and terraform it to make it arable, allow white farmers to move in, establish a state, and export the crops for profit

most of Africa is completely worthless. Unless you luck out with oil/diamonds/gold, you can't use the land for jack shit

A lot
Enstate serfdom and farm the shit out of it, use proceeds to create feudal state which values family and religion and enforce it with modern weapons controlled by the cabal of white knights closest to power

are you gonna farm the desert or the jungle and how would you deal with the tzetze fly killing your livestock?

Buy a gold rich country and just build everything I own out of gold while the niggers fight each other in a gold arena

>buy egypt
>sell pyramids to poo in loos so they can handle their no doubt excessive waste

Take that, kangz

yeah because rubber, tobacco and coffee is worthless.
These mudheads live on a LITERAL goldmine and are unimaginabely poor.
Weird because they sold all the strong ones, so all the smart ones were left in africa right? I mean the smart ones enslaved the dumber tribes

all 3 of those are in very small areas of Africa. The huge majority of the continent simply cannot be farmed at all

I'd buy 1000 dollars worth, and start Outer Heaven.

Buy as much as I can, salt the earth and prevent people from leaving.

Alrighty, the best place to buy up land would be the albertine rift.
>fuckton of water
>year round growing conditions
>really fertile soils from recent volcanic deposition

I could literally make millions off that land, if say I bought say 3000 hectares. Say in Australia we probably get on average 2tonnes per hectare of wheat per season. In the rift valley you could potentially see 4-8t a hectare for the same crop.

Unfortunately there are a number of problems

>would have to clear land of black people
>poor infrastructure so accessing land could be tricky with heavy machinery
>presence of black people
>access to heavy machinery and servicing limited as no one in africa bar the saffas do broad acre cropping.
>keeping unwanted pests off your land
>witch doctors burning your fields and machinery, because whitey is the ju ju devil and he shouldnt be farming good, as it will upset the great negress god on the mountain
>heavier pathogen burden as a result of higher rainfall, sub-tropical/tropical conditions
>reduced access to good quality seed, fertiliser etc.

Africa? no thanks.
Siberia on the other hand
youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A

whites put their asses to work trying to teach them this shit so they'd build nations but when the niggers got let loose they said ''fuck whitey, i'm never picking another cotton/build another railway/farm another land again''.

It would cost $75 million for the whole, anyone who isn't a complete retard would buy as much as they possibly can.

There was (is) a border dispute between Egypt and Sudan, and each country claimed land such that neither claimed this small piece of land, so the Westerner guy tried to legally take the land for his daughter.

This. Buy it all and kick out all the niggers.

>Germany will take them all in

Does anyone else ever look at a map of Africa and think how fucking absurd it is that we gave them their independence? Like it's fucking crazy

I'd buy a million acres and set up a benevolent dictator city state hellbent on becoming the technological powerhouse of the world.

You guys can't even kill emu's

What are these memes called? They're hilarious

Remind me, why do they not call it the Belgian Congo anymore?

>Let's say Africa is being sold at $0.01 an acre, and the land you buy is yours to use any way you want it

this hypothetical is retarded but because i'm drunk, i would buy 45,000 acres and with my leftover money hire a few folks from my state to help me develop the land

I find it far more disturbing people encourage their lunacy and think giving them charity is actually helping them.

Buy Madagascar. Deport negroes overseas. Shut down everything.

Create Outer Heaven.

dibs on the entire congo, gonna pick up where the belgians left and get muh coltan monopoly

I'd buy Madagascar, remove the locals, and set up a glorious colony.

We'd get rich off the mineral wealth the nogs are too uncivilized to exploit.

Consider this, Africa is ridiculously abundant in natural resources. It's a garden of eden that has endless possibilities. Any white nation there would easily be the equal of any European country. And they still can't make it out of 3rd world status because black people are just THAT fucking bad at running countries

resell for more. the natives probably would kill me if I pretend to rule their country

>And they still can't make it out of 3rd world status because black people are just THAT fucking bad at running countries

i mean there were white-controlled countries in Africa like rhodesia and south africa, not to mention countries like portugal had big colonies in Africa until the early 1970s, yet other (((white))) countries boycotted/embargoed them until they collapsed

Late, but personally I'd buy Wakaliwood and force them to create who killed captain Alex 2

buy 100 acres
build a wall to keep out kaffirs

You buy wakaliwood and force them to make who killed capt'n alex 2