Tomorrow will be a big day of media coverage

Tomorrow all day we are going to tweet #BuzzfeedisOverParty. That's our hashtag for this great epic troll. This is the right hashtag because 1. it's about buzzfeed so the libs we want to see it will see it. and 2. it's negative baout buzzfeed so everyone who hates them will click it

So tomorrow there's going to be a lot of spin. from MSM if we aren't organized they can get this as a win for them instead of us.

#BuzzfeedisOverParty that's the tag. use it all day tomorrow

bump

#buzzfeedisoverparty

Also start a #PissOnTrump tag and encourage women to video themselves pissing on images of Trump.

Literally never change Sup Forums

I want to see this happen

Some Sup Forumsacks got them to piss themselves for feminism, so this is quite fitting.

#PissOnTrump

>remember #piss for equality
>mfw no new hashtag can top it

What a shit hashtag, go with Garisson's #FakeFeed

wew

They used two different fonts

Times new Roman

I thought only conservatives were tinfoil hats?

not catchy at all and only people who know the situation would use it. you need a broad appeal hashtag that smart and moron peoples can converge on

calibri

Look at all these fucking jokes, falling for another hoax.

How autistic do you have to be to correct Buzzfeed when it's actually BuzzFeed?

Sup Forums,is the New CIA spreading misinformation at propaganda levels never seen before.

Putin must be #pissing in his bed right now.

>it's buzzfeed
Can't tell if she's being sarcastic or serious...send halp

Hes gonna die on hitler birthday just wait. I got trips. That nip faggot is outta here

I read that as her saying "No shit they're unreliable, it's Buzzfeed." I was sad to learn she is retarded

of course shes retarded its buzzfeed

As a degenerate with an omorashi fetish, I really hope we can make this happen. Digits for power

probably all 8 years are going to be like this to be honest. we have to accept that we are now the leaders of the country and of our future. the left is going to just whine and bitch and scream "hitler" the whole time probably so... idk... i'm just saying, we have to kind of take responsibility now. we can't just sit around and hope that trump and someone else is going to do everything from here. we have to be involved and help guide things properly.

the left will not do a single thing other than complain and honestly just be a very, very negative presence, is my prediction. i get that they don't want to admit how bad they got BTFO its just that i wouldn't act like that if i was in their shoes, i wouldn't be so deceptive and lame about it, which is what many of them are up to.

that's their way of dealing, so be it. i think we have to work with them a bit more, this is just their way of crying out in pain i guess, they want us to be nicer i think, they want us to show them that we don't hate them and that we care about them. i genuinely think that's a lot of what this is about. humans are like that. the problem is a lot of them are still attacking us so it's kind of hard to work with them, those people need to be swiftly and sincerely rejected because it's become a very lame situation at this point

i think they think of themselves as leaders, like they still own us. and own the planet. and own the country. and own everything. they think they ARE everything, they don't appreciate that not everyone really gives a fuck what they think... not everyone agrees. the way they talk and act, it's like they literally socially and interpersonally, community-wise... think that they run shit. they "run" shit. that's how they think. they don't really seem to get that they lost, they are not in control, they are not the all consuming leaders of existence ... that's what they see themselves as. they see themselves as fundamentally the arbiters of everything. they don't realize that they aren't. why else would they bully people into agreeing with them... they need to recognize that they are NOT owners of existence, nor of reality, nor of the public, nor of the community. they are but a part of it, however their volume and the amount of space they take up in public, needs to be proportional to their numbers, we don't need them constantly making everything about them, and their views... not everything is about them.

it's taken us way too long to articulate this. they need to stop thinking that all of the public is somehow owned and run by their frivolous ... uninteresting, stupid political sentences. it's just not wanted. it's time to let other people speak and be, and express themselves in equal amounts and volume. the time for leftist liberal social bullying and shouting has ended. no more. no more of that.

#Buzzpeed

>#BuzzfeedisOverParty

That hashtag is too long.

Use #FakeFeed

We're already pushing this hashtag

Really makes you think

Too long.

It has to be #BuzzFake or it won't work

#FakeFeed

#FakeFeed

#FakeFeed

#FakeFeed

liberals in general need to be made to recognize that superior intellects everywhere are watching their shitty opinions being said, and that we look down on them. they need to understand that they are not as intelligent as they see themselves to be. it's one thing to have an opinion and write it for yourself, or a like minded group... it's quite another to have this kind of constant idea that everyone agrees with you, and if they don't, they're not "real" - that's how they see shit.

like how they think THEY have a right to hate Trump constantly, and since nobody else seems to resist it, that this is somehow the norm. well, the reality is, it's not the norm, there are tons of people who disagree with their loud, irritating bullying ways... also their use of social media, leftists are the primary users of the "status update" feature on Facebook, constantly talking about their dumb view... and they can do that and get away with that... if anyone else does, usually it's not as accepted as the norm. they all see their pages and views as "elite" like they are this group of the chosen intellectuals who are smarter and more moral, and they never seem to realize that they're being looked down on. they need to understand that that's happening.

I'll offer #BuzzardFeed.

i don't think any of you realize just how powerful we are united
we are more powerful then the CIA at this point

#BuzzFeedIsOver is good

Gotta go with the Zyklon Ben #FakeFeed too. Good taste, Desu.

I like the sound of that.

These are all shit. Something simple like #RIPBuzzfeed would be fine.

Cab someone link me to whatever article buzzfeed posted that caused this shit storm?

#BuzzKill

what if msm doesn't report us at all? what if they just ignore us like usual?

Why not #CuckFeed?

#ButtBleed

I think twitter will filter out any hashtag with the word kill

My sides are gone, I'm overdosing on top keks, please send help.

Lib women are actually dumb enough to do this

AhhHahahah holy shit please let's do this, it would be the icing on the cake

WTF I legitimately thought that monkey was a black person at first. Not even joking

#buzzerfedpoverty

DO IT FAGGOTS

More like #Buzzfucked

holy shit are you retarded?

they wont, this story was trending all yesterday

>no comic sans

I want to see them all march into the gas chambers willingly. No quarter, no mercy, we know from reading the UN's own documents that they planned to genocide all the white people (google replacement migration) except maybe some 10/10 breeding bunnies, so at this point I say, let them fear us. We are going to be a thousand times worse than Hitler and we won't let anybody dodge the ovens this time.

These aren't humans we're dealing with user, they are psychopaths and must be stopped.

We are the most powerful political force on the planet and we haven't even gotten started.