Explanation about meme magic and kek

The Cult of Kek, also known as the Church of Kek, is a satirical religion based around the worship of the ancient Egyptian deity Kek[4] (also spelled Kuk or Keku), an androgynous God of darkness and chaos who is often depicted as a frog or frog-headed man in male form or a snake-headed woman in female form. On Sup Forums, the character Pepe the Frog is often considered a modern avatar of the diety, who uses ancient Egyptian meme magic to influence the world, often by fulfilling the wishes of posts that end in repeating numbers.

>Faith in an ancient Egyptian deity
>Faith increases through "wonders"
>Power of kek and meme magic becomes more and more stronger the more believe in it

Lets lookup for similarities in the bible which could fit about this situation

Revelation 13:13–15

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

>great wonders / miracles = meme magic / repeating numbers
>should make an image to the beast = pepe

Revelation 16:13
And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.
> F R O G S

Dont forget the The High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (高エネルギー加速器研究機構 Kō Enerugī Kasokuki Kenkyū Kikō?), known as KEK in Japan smilar to CERN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V97TBQwWlUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good work but this is all in a video already
youtube.com/watch?v=V97TBQwWlUI

>I mean... 666 is trips.

This is what the great LORD says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.

—Exodus 8:1–4

plagues son. we are the plague

>Please follow my cucked, jewloving fairytale

lmaoing at you

this explains everything

i dont listen to the devil, faggot

SMELLY

DUMB

FROGPOSTING

SCUM

This whole thing is actually more laughable than Scientology
You're pathetic

Shadilay

P.E.P.E

Ass. Art

Kek (god of chaos) enters/emerges at a point of probability (GET)

Praise Kek

>let my people go

God is releasing his chosen people (i.e. Those who are righteous of heart and mind) through a plague of frogs.

We, the frogs, are terrozimf a tyrannical system in order to save western civilization.

Gtfo demon

>checked for kek
what's the name of this book deutschebro? I think I may have read it repeatedly when I was a lad

i dont know i just saved it from a kek thread yesterday