HOLY SHIT

We made Sky news guys.

Congratulations!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95123242/#95125670
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95123242/#95124900
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We didn't do anything. We are but mere pawns, moved by Kek.

Fuck you fags! We re gonna get flooded by normies again.

Ok call me a skeptic or a shill, but is there any actual proof that Sup Forums was behind this at all aside from like two short posts from 2016?

It seems like a pretty fucking drastic leap to go from a few vague-ish posts to "YES WE DID THIS OURSELVES". Or is post-Trump Sup Forums just under some heavy psychosis that they think everything that happens is caused by them?

Again, I'm willing to believe if anyone actually provides any sort of credible information.

this digits would say otherwise.

If it's a copypasta from reddit, well then the chances are pretty big a polack did it.

A real proof would be the content he send to rick wilson.
Now we don't have sturdy evidence.

user is still comfortably sleeping. He has no idea what just happened.

>People can't tell this is fake
holy shit what is happening

it reads like a bad copypasta

Yes, this is the post I was talking about. It's not exactly "irrefutable proof". I mean it could be true but its an Anonymous post on a forum that gets a shitload of traffic daily, it could be a shitpost and a coincidence.

It's literally WE DID IT REDDIT! -tier.

Anyway now we must wait for more proof.

Are you sure?

what are you guys talking about

Is it actually though? Has someone compiled a list/infographic thing?

We re a vietnamese cardboard cutout making forum of peace.

Besides it wasnt us. We all know who really did it. It was /po/

here is your proofs faggots all we need if for user to release the email.

not that it really means anything but i read that golden shower story on here months before the election

He claims to offer it to journalists well after she has said that on Twitter.
We need to hear it from one of the others he named.

Post link to vid or article.

I wouldn't mind a link desu

And BBC and Good Morning Britain.

Somewhere as a link to a story posted on reddit about KGB trying to blackmail Indonesian government with sex tapes.

I'm texting my friends constantly this morning, providing them with links, saying me and a group of my bros from the internet did this.

Am I degenerate?

this

You are the hero we all need

if you cause us trouble you're going to be removed by the council of the elderfags

just kidding man but yes

Sup Forums is a board of peace. This was a lone actor operating offline.

one of multiple

Sup Forums is not a secret and never has been

Reddit has a fucking Sup Forums board, it's one of their most popular boards.

This is like all them hentai stories about the mother reading up weightloss guides and then finds a fake one called the sex diet

she then makes her son blow his load

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95123242/#95125670

Mentioned many times that if the user did post an proof until today, it would have been easily searchable in the archive to compare.

The archive does have the user mention a Russian spy angle.

HOLY SHIT
>ID:iaKekO3H
>LMAO. Magical thinking on display right here. Looks like Rick Wilson has been spreading this meme, just as intended. Whoever made that twitter sockpuppet and convinced Rick Wilson this was real, you are a genius.
>So this.....is the power of jewry

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95123242/#95124900

S.T.Prudence is NOT NOT NOT the based user

S.T.Prudence can't even write his own name. Based user had perfect grammar.

>Kek

Yes, but having a normie or two is not an issue since they generally say 'fuck dis raysiss shit' and they fuck off and forget what they saw.

En masse they re a disruption to my lulz.

What date did you see it?

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95123242/#95124900

Praise

Just opened my news app. They rwport the russains might have "sensitive info" on trump and the election. Him as well as obama are briefed on it. As source of this info they claim a british dossier. Them they go on to say trump went on a twitter rant.
But isn't this the piss story? Why would they not publish such an intresting detail. Do they know it woul hurt the credibility of the story?

the ride never ends

GET IN HERE AND PRAISE KEK

They already denied it. FAZ homepage.

the replies before mine basically mean "no, there is no proof".

That is always a way to throw people off. Kaczynski was caught because family recognized his writing style.

There was an american yesterday who said he wrote the thing, but he had reinstalled his os since that time and no longer has the doc.

Seems like Trump and Obama were briefed on a two page synopsis which is based off this 35 page document.

There is a mention of golden showers in the second page.

>le secret club

Then we redpill them faggot