Which ones are Sup Forums approved?

Sup Forums, which one of these late night comedians is Sup Forums certified?

I'm going with Conan and Kimmel. They make fun of our God Emperor (kek be with him), but in a fun way. While the others who's names I wont mention, make an agenda out of berating our God Emperor. Should we have right wing death squads execute these blasphemous degenerates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA
a.pomf.cat/vdzmuv.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only conan. he's a cuck, but he keeps it out of discussion most of the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA

They're all cucks.

Conan and Kimmel are the least, but they lost me.

Fallon has been tryna suck some progressive dick ever since he "legitimized" trump so that they'll let him back into the clubhouse, see his golden globes performance

they're all cucks, fallon was pretty good for a while though

Conan regularly made fun of Trump loooong before he was a presidential candidate. He and his show viewed him as a prime target for mockery, with or without his politics.

Fallon is a jaded alcoholic outcast so he is our guy

>fallon
>good
gtfo

>gas

Conan is non-political, Kimmel is a Hillshill who helped her with the pickle jar stunt.

I fucking love the "phone calls" between Obama and trump Conan puts out every once in a while.

#NotMyGodEmperor

Fallon humanized trump, and won him the election when he messed up his hair. There was so much liberal butthurt that making him an honoraryian is required.

>Conan is non-political
That's just not true. Maybe less so compared to the other talk show fags, but he bashed Trump several times throughout the campaign.

Holy shit I've thought the two on the right were the same person all this time.

the correct answer is "none".

comedy as you know it was basically invented by jews and has always been run by them.

conan was allright but went full shill after he got invited to the white house once

kimmel is a lefty, fallon is nonentity who just does what his producer tells him to

the letterman replacement i havent even watched. the best was Fergurson but he aint in the late night showbiz anymore

How do ameritards think "late night television" is some kind of holy sermon that they should all fawn over?

Here late night TV is infomercials and foreign language movies and God damn do we love it

Fallon is by far, the least funny, but the least cucked. Surprisingly, has the highest ratings.

So watch none of them, faggot.

Shut up dickhead.

You're retarded. Political comedians are always leftists, because those on the left are morally bereft and are completely okay with making jokes about such topics as abortion and the future of our country.

Stop pandering to the BSAs

>tfw no audio webms

a.pomf.cat/vdzmuv.webm

Is that Cuomo Rivers?

I've been a longtime fan of (((Conan)))

Craig Ferguson and only Craig Ferguson.

;-;

Conan obviously.
Far as I know he is the only one who isn't a blatant left-wing shill.
They forced him into some anti-Trump sketches but he generally seemed to have no fun in them and just awkwardly laughed before saying "moving on" and didn't do anything very mean spirited. Was basically just "that guy is out there ain't he!" stuff and not the typical slander.

Colbert went from being mildly funny at times to a complete left-wing BBC up my butt shill.
Sad really. He actually had some talent but wasted on unfunny left-wing bullshit.

Kimmel is just the cookie-cutter robotic shill. Perfectly programmed, never makes a mistake, always pushes the agenda just right.

Fallon is just unfunny and cringey alot of the time.
Haven't watched enough of him but he is basically like Kimmel when it comes to left-wing agenda shilling but more arrogant and rustle worthy.

yeah no doubt it's because they value human life so much

Thanks for bumping shit threads, you are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums!

Congratulations!

> he didn't know I saged
I didn't this time though friend :)

fuck, i forgot. i am now the cancer.

it goes in all fields right?

HAHAHA Cuckstralia and Eurobia are butt mad!!!